stinker rescue

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
ayounas

stinker rescue

Post by ayounas » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:50 pm

pls help im stuck on peegue's section, dont know where to put the boulders or the reflecters.
emma
Silver Wonderlander

RESCUE

Post by emma » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:47 am

Hi

I have had lots of help on this bit and think therefore it is probably my turn to pass it on. However it will involve trying to send pics and stuff.....so bear with me whilst I attempt to rise to the challenge...will send pm

Emma
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:26 pm

Good girl Emma, :lol:
Now that is what wonderland is all about.
You learn and pass it on.
Makes you feel good. :wink:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Please help with stinkers!

Post by txmimi » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:50 pm

I, too, am desperate for help with Stinker Rescue! I've read all the posts I can find and everything the Synergy web site says and have still made absolutely no progress at all. :? I saw a post that suggested starting with Peegue's bit, so that's the one I've worked on the most, for several weeks now. Reflectors always give me trouble--I seem to have difficulty visualizing results. Pretty please, with sugar on it. . . some help???
txmimi
missnikki

stinkers

Post by missnikki » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:39 am

thats sure better than me..i have been able to get..3 stinkers and thats taken me weeks i just cant seem to wrap my brain around this one :oops:
lillmissnikki
soluvable
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by soluvable » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:31 pm

Hi Missniki and txmimi

This was posted to me by Donna FL. Just in case you didn't see this post. Hopfully it will help you.
To get the boulders, you have to quickly push the first boulder right, then pop through the teleporter and push that boulder down. Pop back through the teleporter and arrange the reflectors so that you have 2 at the bottom, one at the left 2 spaces up from the bottom, and one to block a boulder. (on the same horizontal line, 3 from the left.) Now, time the cannon, pop through the teleporter, and push the boulder to the left one time. Back through the teleporter and move the boulder that should be stopped by the reflector down and to the right. Do this again so that you have 2 on the right. Then move that reflector to the right and down one so that the last boulder ends up on the left. Get it?
I am still stuck on this part.
** So Happy to be back, playing again **
**So~luv~a~ble**
missnikki

Post by missnikki » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:14 am

yea i did try that and all i ended up doing was blocking the cannon fire i am doing something really wrong here and i know ill slap myself upside the head when i finally figure out how to do it :oops:
lillmissnikki
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:29 am

The last boulder must not end up on the left! In fact, you need to pack them like a corner somewhere in the left room. Only 2 boulders can be in water.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Staky07

Help!!!!!!!!!

Post by Staky07 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:04 pm

been on stinkers rescuse for a week now but can't make it out i just need help please !!!!!!!!!!!

look at other posts but they only have hints need 2 know what part 2 do first.
hrtonslv

Post by hrtonslv » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:11 am

I'm assuming we are trying to move the boulders out of the way so we can get the cannon to fire at the reflectors. And therefore lining up the reflectors to shoot that bouncing spring character a bit north of the reflector area. Is this correct? The problem is that even with the boulders successfully out of the way, there doesn't seem to be a way to position the reflectors to shoot the springy creature. Therefore I have drawn the conclusion my assumption of shooting him with the cannon via the reflectors in incorrect. Certainly sending a boulder down that lane toward the springy creature does not help. Please elaborate on the whole boulder/reflector explanation.
Surely you can't be serious.
I am serious... and stop calling me Shirley.
hrtonslv

Post by hrtonslv » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:39 am

uhhh.. never mind. It took me quite a while to think of moving the reflector while the cannon was in mid fire. Clever! Cle - ver!
Surely you can't be serious.
I am serious... and stop calling me Shirley.