Platinum Z-Bot Reinforcementts

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
A.G.
Bronze Wonderlander

Platinum Z-Bot Reinforcementts

Post by A.G. » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:56 am

Hi,
Does anybody know what to do with the Z-bots :?:
AG
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bern » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:09 pm

The Zbots will help you if you:

Spoiler:

[color=white]The Zbots should be guided to make a circuit using the prisms to repeatedly go over the blue and yellow buttons[/color][/b]
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bern » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:10 pm

ARRRGGGHHH! I meant the spoiler to be white so you couldn't easily read it. What did I do wrong?
chrise
Rainbow Seeker

Whiteness

Post by chrise » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:38 pm

I'm not sure whether this is the cause of the problem, but you appear to have an extra [/b] at the end. I believe the code for white is (color=white)text(/color) with square brackets rather than round. Also, to me at least, alternate messages in a topic are displayed with a coloured background, so whiteness doesn't really work. I think it would be better if there was an option to set the background colour of text - then you could set foreground and background to the same.
A.G.
Bronze Wonderlander

Z-Bot

Post by A.G. » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:08 am

Bern,
It's Ok, I didn't look. Maybe, one day I will...
Thanks,
AG
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:14 am

It is also quite handy to click preview before you submit - just to have a look what it looks like :wink: Don't worry - I always muck it up too :D
Lillie
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bern » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:30 am

OK, I got a tip from Amadeus, and did a bit of experimenting. Here is how to do it:
Type your message. Then highlight the text and click on "font Colour" and select "White". Then highlight the entire message again (including the "color=white" and slash color tags and click on "quote". Finally, make sure the "Disable BBCode in this post is UNchecked. Then, preview to make sure you didn't foul up. Then send.
upnorthtx

Post by upnorthtx » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:11 am

Hey Bern, What blue and yellow buttons??? Do you mean the delayed timer ones up top. I can't get anything up there to make the Z-bots turn into the alcove. I can get the cannons and prisms done right and get all the bonuses but cannot get all the coins to finish the game. And there is no way these old fingers can hit the timer buttons and then go right and get those 4 coins and get out. And then there are the ones down at the bottom. Back to the original question-What blue and yellow buttons. Tks in advance. :roll:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:24 am

upnorthx, do you still need help?
I just passed the level.

Rather than giving it all out I'm giving it hint by hint. Together they are a full answer. You may want to open from the first, until you will have an "aha!" moment.

Hint 1: (highlight to read)
Guide the Z-bots to the timers at the top.
Hint 2: (highlight to read)
Use the prisms at the bottom to do so.
Hint 3: (highlight to read)
NEVER break the bottom prisms when doing the cannon part. The coin can serve as a fire-stopper.
Hint 4: (highlight to read)
Move the two side-prisms one tile down, freeing the way for Z-bots.
Hint 5: (highlight to read)
Move the remaining prisms to close the lava.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
cookingcassy
Bronze Wonderlander

Platinum Z-Bot Reinforcements

Post by cookingcassy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:31 pm

I am having problems with this too! I understand the concept, but I just can't get the z-bots to go over the timers. Thanks for the hints, but I need more specific directions. How many prisms do I need and where do I put them? Please and thank you.
:shock:
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:01 am

In the room,You should see this:
(pic1.jpg)

Then,You should move the prism like this:
(pic2.jpg)

You will guide those silly Z-Bots to the timer Button.
(pic3.jpg)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop