Hi My name is Cathy

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Hi My name is Cathy

Post by the cat » Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:46 am

I'm 65 years young married to a great guy. We have 7children, 16 1/2 grandkids and 5 greatgrandkids..(I just love Xmas) I got hooked on this wonderful wonderland because of a granddaughter who is 6.She said you play and then teach me. Well that is a joke :D. My poor husband is cooking his own meals,washing the clothes. My friends call me The Cat because i stayed up all night and when i was much young,I work on repairing the roof with my hubby,and walk it just a good as a CAT.Nice to meet you all.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:53 pm

What walk on a roof in the windy city you must be brave :D
I am a brat
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:14 am

Hi oldpete ;No cents no feelings, It was the wind that cause the damage in the first place.Now i don't right in Chicago, I'm out in the country.And I was 40 yrs younger then.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:15 am

Welcome to the board, Cat2 (We already have a Cat, so to save confusion on my part :roll: , I'll call you Cat2, if it's okay with you?!?

Walking around on a roof in the Windy City??? You're either brave or crazy, either one fits in here! :lol:

Personally, I can get up up on a roof, but the challenge comes with getting down...don't mind heights, just ladders :roll:

I got the game for myself, and planned to let my 7-year old stepdaughter play...poor thing's still waiting, and I've had the game since March! :lol: (Kidding! She's played...once or twice :wink: )
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol: