Caton Info

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Caton
Rainbow Master

Caton Info

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 pm

info
Last edited by Caton on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Community Subsequences

Post by Jutomi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 pm

I give you an official welcome to the Wonderland forums, Caton. :)

I look forward to seeing your adventures!
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Hello I am Caton

Post by Emerald141 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:why would you not be allowed to post? You're posting already, aren't you? I don't understand.
See?
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I suspect it's Toony. Post a pic if MS really said you have the right to come back.

EDIT:
Caton wrote:
Midnight Synergy wrote:why would you not be allowed to post? You're posting already, aren't you? I don't understand.
See?
That's not proving anything!
Last edited by garirry on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 pm

oh sorry :oops:
and, how could ms not see the post of the member said Caton=Toony?
and I'm different now.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Caton wrote:
See?
That doesn't prove anything at all. I'm more or less certain Patrick already knows who you are. Considering all the trouble you caused and the fact that you haven't recanted at all, I doubt he'd say yes that easily.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 pm

but he said I no longer fib.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 pm

I can say the sky is green, but that doesn't mean it's true.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

okay, let's just not talk about this.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Jutomi do you have a link to your adventures?
I would like to try your adventures. :)
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 pm

and MS I have a question why do you want to all the work in the games? you deserved to have help from other members to help you with your job to make it easier.
myuacc1studios
Rainbow Wizard

Post by myuacc1studios » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Welcome i spose. :D
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Forshowe

Post by Jutomi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 am

I know Toony has caused problems in the past - but lets face it, we didn't help that. :P
And this Caton-Toony thing's been in the open for some time - at least, it was to most of the people telling me to ignore him. :lol:

Though he has sent me pictures of legitimate progress,
I have already told him about the copyright issues that'd be endorsed if they were to become... public.

As for your question to Patrick... uh...
although that's for him to answer, I think he just likes doing everything. :)
At least, if that is the case, I can relate;
I enjoy making most of the main buildings in my faction on minecraft. :P

As for adventures, see my list in this topic: click me :mrgreen:.

Also, that quote...
well, given the shear accuracy in punctuation(not that I have anything against not having that. :P)
shows that it's more likely a legitimate message. :lol:

Plus, it has been several months now. :P
I'm sure that if anything too bad happens, it'll stick by now. :|
But if nothing bad happens, then, yay, we've got a new member of the family. :)

Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am

Jesus man, just leave toony be. Has he done anything yet? No, will he do anything? I hope not. You guys need to give him a chance, and don't say anything like 'We gave him enough chances" Because maybe he has changed now. And as for the Tvtropes stuff, i think this is someone trying to frame toony, if it isn't, well, i guess im wrong. But just give him a chance please.
Don't come in contact with contaminants.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:55 am

Koopson44 wrote:Jesus man, just leave toony be. Has he done anything yet? No, will he do anything? I hope not. You guys need to give him a chance, and don't say anything like 'We gave him enough chances" Because maybe he has changed now. And as for the Tvtropes stuff, i think this is someone trying to frame toony, if it isn't, well, i guess im wrong. But just give him a chance please.
Ban evasion is ban evasion and is unauthorized. Toony ban-evaded three times, how much can we be sure that he has the right to be here? It is most likely Toony, but until he posts a screenshot of proof that MS gave him the right to come back, he is considered guilty of NOT any bad behaviour in particular, but rather guilty of ban evasion. I'm not exactly sure what happened to the TVT pages, but it seems like I and TOONY were deleted from the spammers list.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks for the link Jutomi. :)
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Linked Virtues

Post by Jutomi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:00 am

M'pleasure. ;)

Just be careful... uh....

a stagorring(I forgot how to spell it... :oops:) amount of adventures
have a stagorringly high amount of difficulty. :?

I recommend trying the ones labeled easy,
unless you think you're able to solve something as wretched as Transaction. :o

Well... I hope you have fun. :lol:

Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks I will.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:02 am

garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:06 am

Emerald141 wrote:
garirry wrote:it seems like I and TOONY were deleted from the spammers list.
I did that. It wasn't because Toony had changed at all, it was because I decided that it wasn't OK to post stuff like that on the wiki about people who still had an interest in the community. Within reason, people can say what they want on the forums and Skype, but there's no need to broadcast those opinions with such formality.
Oh, I see.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:17 am

I just wish you guys would give him a chance to prove himself, And on the ban evasion topic, MS said that he could come back if he changed in a few months.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 am

Jutomi is there a way that I can connect to your minecraft world or something like that?
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:50 am

Koopson44 wrote:I just wish you guys would give him a chance to prove himself, And on the ban evasion topic, MS said that he could come back if he changed in a few months.
He's evaded bans multiple times now, he's sworn at other users, he committed copyright infringement with both his "Wonderland Unity" and "Cartoon" projects (Patrick may not mind that much, but still), he made a death threat towards Emerald's sister, and I have reason to believe he impersonated Patrick and other users on the VG-Resource IRC in order to stir up drama about PCPuzzle.

I've been talking with a few other users about this, and according to Emerald, there were a few messages between him and Toony. In one of them, Toony said this (I've received Emerald's permission to post this, for the record):
Caton wrote:The things that members said about me made me feel very bad. and hurt my feelings like I'm a loser. and saying only bad things about me.
He's painting himself as the victim here. The only reason things ever escalated to the level they did is because he started talking about these ambitious projects without actually proving they were genuine, and even presenting obviously faked screenshots as "proof". The reason things escalated is because when confronted with that, he turned to insulting other users and... doing exactly what he's doing here - painting himself as the victim, who's done nothing wrong and is being picked on for no reason.

He can say he's changed as much as he wants, but actions speak louder than words. So far, I'm not convinced, to be honest.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:52 am

Qloof234 wrote:
Koopson44 wrote:I just wish you guys would give him a chance to prove himself, And on the ban evasion topic, MS said that he could come back if he changed in a few months.
He's evaded bans multiple times now, he's sworn at other users, he committed copyright infringement with both his "Wonderland Unity" and "Cartoon" projects (Patrick may not mind that much, but still), he made a death threat towards Emerald's sister, and I have reason to believe he impersonated Patrick and other users on the VG-Resource IRC in order to stir up drama about PCPuzzle.

I've been talking with a few other users about this, and according to Emerald, there were a few messages between him and Toony. In one of them, Toony said this (I've received Emerald's permission to post this, for the record):
Caton wrote:The things that members said about me made me feel very bad. and hurt my feelings like I'm a loser. and saying only bad things about me.
He's painting himself as the victim here. The only reason things ever escalated to the level they did is because he started talking about these ambitious projects without actually proving they were genuine, and even presenting obviously faked screenshots as "proof". The reason things escalated is because when confronted with that, he turned to insulting other users and... doing exactly what he's doing here - painting himself as the victim, who's done nothing wrong and is being picked on for no reason.

He can say he's changed as much as he wants, but actions speak louder than words. So far, I'm not convinced, to be honest.
I guess you are right. I suggest we leave this alone before it escalates. As i have said before, No fuel, no fire.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:15 am

Qloof234 wrote:stuff
Agreed 100%. Also, I'm gonna mention this quick: Caton (Toony) has been PM'ing me since a little while after he registered on PCP. He even admitted he was Toony, although I didn't believe him, as I was convinced tucker27 was the ban evader.

IIRC, on Epigam, he also made 6-7 accounts or so, and he even used proxies to evade IP bans, although some of them could be fake accounts by certain users.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

garirry wrote: Agreed 100%. Also, I'm gonna mention this quick: Caton (Toony) has been PM'ing me since a little while after he registered on PCP. He even admitted he was Toony, although I didn't believe him, as I was convinced tucker27 was the ban evader.

IIRC, on Epigam, he also made 6-7 accounts or so, and he even used proxies to evade IP bans, although some of them could be fake accounts by certain users.
okay tucker27 is not me.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Minecraftian Neit

Post by Jutomi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am

Well, I play on a server, but it's pretty aggressive and...
well, considering the past ridicule tennis and current withholding,
I'd not want you to get into fights with those people. :P

Seriously, they make the Wonderland Forums' death threats look like uncommon game. :shock:

Of course, that's now; it's gotten a lot better than when MiToJu and I started 3 years ago. :)
Oddly enough, that's helped greatly in my logical puzzle solving and reasoning skills,
even though I think I'm still a confounded novice who gets trolled constantly by ingame monsters. :P
However, that is indeed the case, if you're interested. :|
I wouldn't have even recommended it to my friends from Ender Realms back when that was a thing, let alone the forums, though. :P
And other than that - er, no, not really. :|

Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 am

oh.