[INSERT GENERIC RAGEQUIT HERE]

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:08 am

Some of us have been rude with them but they have to understand some limits too because everything will be ruined if they don't stop.When I first came here was so much activity but after the mega star conflict everyone started to leave or take a break from the forum! :(
I live a Wonderland adventure every day!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Winter Blues

Post by Jutomi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:14 am

Wel, I'm sure more users will be at least somewhat more active once summer comes. :)

I'm not sure how many north-easterners will have a long break, though;
they got hit by so much snow, and have taken so many days off for winter. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:28 pm

OondiLalaLoopy wrote:Some of us have been rude with them but they have to understand some limits too because everything will be ruined if they don't stop.When I first came here was so much activity but after the mega star conflict everyone started to leave or take a break from the forum! :(
You're misunderstanding, it's not like it's your fault. It's mostly because, as Billy Bob said, everybody comes out of the dead to attack Caton. I know that I have been part of that, but the scenario wouldn't change even if I wasn't here, or you weren't here, or whoever wasn't here. The important part is that we understand our mistakes and fix them. :wink:
OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:51 pm

garirry wrote:
OondiLalaLoopy wrote:Some of us have been rude with them but they have to understand some limits too because everything will be ruined if they don't stop.When I first came here was so much activity but after the mega star conflict everyone started to leave or take a break from the forum! :(
You're misunderstanding, it's not like it's your fault. It's mostly because, as Billy Bob said, everybody comes out of the dead to attack Caton. I know that I have been part of that, but the scenario wouldn't change even if I wasn't here, or you weren't here, or whoever wasn't here. The important part is that we understand our mistakes and fix them. :wink:
No,I want to say that the conflict with his attitude wich gone to ban evasion is the problem,not us.Our problem is that we are a little too rude.
I live a Wonderland adventure every day!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 pm

I think you guys all need to take a chill pill. As far as I'm concerned, Caton has changed and he's making real effort now, even though I can't say how much cuz I've been away for a while.

I should take some accountability for my action; I propagated him sometimes because I was curious to watch everyone set on fire. That's what I do a lot of the time here; I'm sometimes an arsonist with people's nerves online - a habit I'm quickly weaning myself off of.

But when Caton vanished, I just took advantage of his lasting effect on this community to excuse my own behaviour, like making the 'doh' account in Epigam. Then it became a joke for me, until he actually came back.

I'm sorry and amused that you guys don't see that I wasn't being serious, but I understand - overreacting is a typical symptom of writing on the internet when you can't see nor hear the people you're talking to. Still, I hope you guys can please count this as over and move on.
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:33 pm

I agree with you. Due to my recent insults against the community, MS warned me that I would be suspended if I continued, so I decided to stop myself from joining in any personal issues. I decided to no longer yell at Caton and Tucker, as well as delete some of my previous insultive posts.