Explanation of my recent Inactivity

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

Explanation of my recent Inactivity

Post by Jinx133 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello everyone, It's been a while. :)

So, I haven't been around for a while, and I felt like I wanted to explain what has went on.

Recently, I actually started going to a University, to a Faculty of Medicine, and it consumed majority of my time, mainly because of the harsh studying schedule of mine, and me trying to prioritise getting used to this new environment, as well as me being a participant of a theatre club in my faculty (for this, I am staying at my uni until 8 PM, 3 days a week, so...).

Those activities pretty much sucked all of my time away, leaving no time for my journey in wonderland. I am still around, though. I just can't check in quite often anymore, sadly.

I really like this game, as well as the community that is dedicated to it, and I believe I am also good friends with the people on here. I just wish I could spend more time on here without failing elsewhere, but I feel as if I can't. Sorry.

I thank you for reading this, and as soon as it's holiday for me, I'll try to create more adventures of Wonderland, even though I still don't think I'm really good at it, haha. I hope all of you are doing great. :)

Have a nice time!
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Explanation of my recent Inactivity

Post by TheoX » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:40 am

Uni is what killed all my game time too, including Wonderland, so I feel you (even though we've never "met"). I don't play many games in my spare time anymore... but I am making some! :D

I hope your studies have proven useful and fun as well!
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!