Ex-lurker ready to meet and greet

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Ex-lurker ready to meet and greet

Post by bordeaux » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 am

Hi, my name is Michelle, aka, bordeaux. I live in Missouri. I won't tell you my age but I will tell you my mother is British(Lincolnshire) and was a war bride in WWII! You'll find I'm out here at all times of the night and day, a) because I don't sleep much and b) because I work shifts both night and day. If I get home at 1am or 7am or 3pm or 9pm I love to relax and catch up on new levels or create a few. Everyone here seems to be very kind and generous which is why I finally decided to become an ex-lurker! Thanks to all! :lol: 8)
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:10 am

HI Michelle, I'm so glad you quit "Lurking", I just pm'd you as you are the first person I've seen from MO. who knows we could be neighbors. :shock: :D :D
WELCOME TO WONDERLAND, I'm sure since you've been lurking awhile you've discovered what a fun & nutty place this is. :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: I hope you stay, join in all the fun & laughter, and who knows you may find a friend or two along the way, this place kinda gets you & before you know it your family. :D :D :D
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:36 am

Hello Michelle - I have to start my welcome to you with a GREAT BIG APPOLOGY

I just knew you were a boy-Bordeaux and here you turn out to be a girl-Bordeaux :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's nice to know a bit more about you, and we certainly enjoy your levels.

Thank you so much for joining the Nuttiest Bunch in Nutterland.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:39 am

I will guess you are in your late 50s, and a Nurse.

WELCOME TO WONDERLAND. I hope your as nuts as we are, :roll:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:08 am

No Cat, I am not in my late 50s and I am not a nurse :lol: 8)
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:39 am

Glad to see you introduce yourself! You already belong here and are an excellent level maker. Hope you stay around a while!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:51 am

A belated Welcome to Wonderland, Bordeaux! Glad to have you here to chat. I've only managed to complete a couple of your levels, but have enjoyed trying. Keep up the good work! :D
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:25 am

I am so glad you came out of the "Lurkiness" Michelle - thanks for sharing your background and your levels with us nutters. You are an excellent level maker and it is pretty evident that you really enjoy making levels for us too! :P (Even if they are killers :shock: :wink: )

I hope you stay and have fun with us :P
Lillie
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:53 am

Welcome welcome welcome.

I am an ex-Missourian (From just up the street from laura N.'s actually, although my bio doesn't say so.) :lol:

I've loved your levels, although I have to admit I end up staring at them more than playing. Very very well made levels. If you saw the Puzzle forum, I've been playing Evening Stroll (1) for 12 days and only just now got to the Blue teleporter! Of course, I've take time out for a couple other levels here and there. But I had dreams about those reflectors and buttons!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Welcome.
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:40 pm

:D :D :D Well hello Michelle. Finally a name. And Welcome to the forum, Of course you have been around for awhile and you are a top level maker I am stumped on many of your levels. Glad to have you aboard. :D :D :D
Keeks
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:46 am

Welcome Michelle. :D I, too, have been enjoying your levels. It's really nice to get to know a little more about you. :D
SharonM
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:56 pm

Hi Michelle

Thanks for introducing yourself finally. I assume you called yourself Bordeaux because you like drinking the stuff - I do anyway! :wink:

I was convinced you were a guy because of the kind of levels you make :roll: - Lillie guessed right a while ago. :lol:

You're a great asset to the forum, and I've been so pleased to complete a few levels of yours. They're so complex and challenging it always takes ages to work them out.

Welcome, at last.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Ex-lurker

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:09 pm

Hi Michelle, Welcome, sorry I didn't post sooner. I too lurked around for awhile until I finally spoke up and have enjoyed every minute of it. And I have to say like the others, we should have known by your devious levels that you were female :lol: :lol: or just a rocket scientist :lol: or both?

When I see a new level by you, first I grown, oh no... then smile when I can complete them. They are very complex and well thought out. And :( I have only completed a few, yours are normallyut in the rainy day folder. :D for when I have more time to think :?
Cathy
Willwonka4442
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Willwonka4442 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:25 pm

What is a lurker?

You have probably been
here longer than i have.
beastly levels.
Yeah BULLETS! B-U-L-L-E-T-S!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Ex-lurker

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:31 pm

A Lurker is someone who has been around, in my case over a year, and never spoke up, at least until recently. I used to just enjoy reading the comments and downloading the levels. Lurker no more :D :D

Now I can't get enough time in the day to play, write, create etc... :cry:
Cathy
MAGSTAR24
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MAGSTAR24 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:30 am

Well, well Michelle, what can I say, I was sure Bordeaux was a male, those levels are all stinkers and I felt like I was ready for the asylum. Now that I know you are female, well thats different, congrats, well done, how clever. I am very proud of what you have done in Wonderland. Not many levels beat me the way yours have. Today after spending months downloading yours and playing with very, very poor results. Today, Yes, I did it. I completed mans best friend, much to the neighbours disgust, or should I say relief. YIPEE sounds much better that ##$@%
Keep up the good work, I will switch my brain into female mode now and may breeze thru some more levels. (WHO am I kidding)
:lol: