Introductions!

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:03 am

Airie wrote:Hey there! I'm Aidan from Scotland but you can just call me Airie. I first played the wonderland games around 2008 when my grandpa showed one of them to me. I instantly fell in love but was unable to complete them as I was so young.
Now though, I decided to take a look at the games again and I regret nothing.
I've still never played RTW but I will as soon as I can and start posting levels

hope to hear from you all!
-Airie
(p.s. hope this isn't too long!)
Hi Airie I am Yoda, nice to meet you :D
I am surprised because we have almost the same story:
I first played the wonderland games around 2008 when my father showed me WSW . I instantly fell in love too but I never managed to finish whole game until some time ago when I decided to play it again.

It has similarities, isn't it? :lol:

Welcome to the forum :D

EDIT: I said RTW, I mean WSW :lol:
Last edited by Yoda on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

Oh, nice Wonderland backstories! I'll go ahead and tell you all mine.

Back in 2007, my father (who now owns BMT Micro, a company that sells many things as well as the wonderland games) received a copy of WSW for free. I played it and fell in love with it right away. I've grown up playing these games.

Back in 2010, I played WA and MoFI. I was so happy to learn that my father had bought me PoTZ when it came out. I was even happier when I joined the forums a bit over a year ago. (Then again, I had no idea they existed until then.) :lol:

Also, it's nice to meat you, Airie! :)
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 pm

FinnThor wrote:Oh, nice Wonderland backstories! I'll go ahead and tell you all mine.

Back in 2007, my father (who now owns BMT Micro, a company that sells many things as well as the wonderland games) received a copy of WSW for free. I played it and fell in love with it right away. I've grown up playing these games.

Back in 2010, I played WA and MoFI. I was so happy to learn that my father had bought me PoTZ when it came out. I was even happier when I joined the forums a bit over a year ago. (Then again, I had no idea they existed until then.) :lol:

Fun fact: Did you notice that you joined to this forum the same day as I did :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:Oh, nice Wonderland backstories! I'll go ahead and tell you all mine.

Fun fact: Did you notice that you joined to this forum the same day as I did :lol:
Oh, I noticed. :wink:

Also, I learned how to read by playing WSW. Who would have thought that a game would teach me how to read?
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:20 pm

i beat like one really hard match-3/chain/hidden object game when I was 3. I barely remembered half of it, but I'm still playing it today. It's great!

(referring to Finn learning how to read)
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:47 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:i beat like one really hard match-3/chain/hidden object game when I was 3. I barely remembered half of it, but I'm still playing it today. It's great!

(referring to Finn learning how to read)
What's the name of that game?

[quote="FinnThor''] Oh, I noticed. :wink:

Also, I learned how to read by playing WSW. Who would have thought that a game would teach me how to read? [/quote]

Ha, nice...

Then I didn't know English at all, I was young.
I learned English by playing one hidden object game on facebook, it is Criminal Case. Has anyone else played this game?
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 pm

It's called 4 Elements. it's where I get all of my fantasy ideas. :lol:

I think I've played Criminal Case before, I don't know.

I don't want to sound rude, but are you Chinese or something like that? Because you said that Jackie sounds like someone from your country, and I assumed that was Jackie Chan, and you aren't skilled in English. (still not trying to be rude) If that's wrong, I'm sorry, I don't want to assume the wrong things. :wink:
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:54 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:It's called 4 Elements. it's where I get all of my fantasy ideas. :lol:

I think I've played Criminal Case before, I don't know.
Oh I know for that game, I played it like a kid :)

Ahhh, memories...
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:00 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote: I don't want to sound rude, but are you Chinese or something like that? Because you said that Jackie sounds like someone from your country, and I assumed that was Jackie Chan, and you aren't skilled in English. (still not trying to be rude) If that's wrong, I'm sorry, I don't want to assume the wrong things. :wink:
No no no, I am from Serbia but you've noticed it well although you were wrong :wink:
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Airie wrote:Hey there! I'm Aidan from Scotland but you can just call me Airie. I first played the wonderland games around 2008 when my grandpa showed one of them to me. I instantly fell in love but was unable to complete them as I was so young.
Now though, I decided to take a look at the games again and I regret nothing.
I've still never played RTW but I will as soon as I can and start posting levels

hope to hear from you all!
-Airie
(p.s. hope this isn't too long!)
Welcome to the forums, Airie! We hope you make lots of neat levels for us to enjoy! :D
Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:12 pm

I've played 4 elements before! I used to play it in school all the time.
also yeah Yoda our stories are pretty similar.
I'm pretty sure I knew basic words by the time I played WSW but I'm sure it improved my vocabulary.
the main reason I joined this board was because of me replaying Wonderland and WSW. Many years on though, the games are just as hard as I remember!
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello and welcome, Airie!

Since we're doing this backstory thing, I'll tell you that I first played Wonderland Adventures (first Wonderland game) at the age of 7 or 8 in 2008. I never got close to beating it, but I did manage to collect 3 or so of the shards. Then the computer it was installed on stopped working.

Then in 2015 my father bought me Wonderland Adventures for my own computer, and I enjoyed every second of it. I did beat it after a few months, and earn 105 stars after a couple more, and... yeah. Despite the kiddie-like appearance, those puzzles are NO JOKE! :lol:

I hope to see you soon!
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:29 am

Hello Airie and welcome to the Wonderland community!

I'm probably the only one, or if not, one of the very few forum veterans who still stick around to this day. (I was on another account a long time ago which I shouldn't go into in detail, shudder)

Though, I was absent for a while, but I am considering doing more project work along Wonderland Adventures such as the WonderTale hub. Which I would like to start as a community thing. Check it out of you like!
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:21 am

I played Wonderland Adventures when I was a kid, too, and the thwarts scared me a lot. Seriously, whenever one popped up on screen, I nearly started crying. :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:14 am

PhoenixBlaze wrote:I played Wonderland Adventures when I was a kid, too, and the thwarts scared me a lot. Seriously, whenever one popped up on screen, I nearly started crying. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST BACKSTORY EVER
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 am

if we're talking about reactions to the thwarts, I'm pretty sure kid me was basically unphased by them.i thought something like "...oh!.........ok...." and just continued with the game. I did go extremely bonkers, to the point where i nearly cried when one of them took the indigo shard from me though.

EDIT-Watch Yo Profanity!
Last edited by Airie on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:32 am

DELETED.
Last edited by FinnThor on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:41 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW COULD I BE SO FOOLISH???

seriously though I forgot I'm so sorry

(probably won't happen again)
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:45 am

Airie wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW COULD I BE SO FOOLISH???

seriously though I forgot I'm so sorry

(probably won't happen again)
I'll remove my earlier post, since it was an accident/unintentional.

(Edit your other post, it's still there.)
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 am

fixed
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:01 am

Airie wrote:Watch Yo Profanity!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(That's something I happen to say too.)

Back on topic, I really wasn't scared by the thwarts. In fact, here's what I WAS scared of:

In MoFI, when I first played it, I was scared to death by the giant fire flowers, green crabs, and red crabs. :lol:

I wasn't even scared by Shiver, the leader of the ice trolls. It was the crabs and giant fire flowers that scared me. :lol:

(We should move this to a new topic)
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

the only real fear I had was with the kabooms. I always thought I could make the entire village explode if I did something wrong

(i think you're right, where should we move it to?)
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 am

Airie wrote:the only real fear I had was with the kabooms. I always thought I could make the entire village explode if I did something wrong

(i think you're right, where should we move it to?)
I wasn't scared of them at all.

(Just make a new topic for it in the off topic)
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:21 am

would it not go in the general wonderland discussion?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:25 am

Airie wrote:would it not go in the general wonderland discussion?
Oh yeah, it would fit better there. My bad.
Cheese!

Airie
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Airie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 am

there we go. I've made a new topic
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 am

PhoenixBlaze wrote:I played Wonderland Adventures when I was a kid, too, and the thwarts scared me a lot. Seriously, whenever one popped up on screen, I nearly started crying. :lol:
Hahahaha, I liked them. The only 'characters' I hated were scritters (because level called Chasm Chase, the worst level ever!) and that stupid stinker who constantly gets into trouble in MoFI...
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Chasm Chase was easy, but really long.
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:Chasm Chase was easy, but really long.
When I played it, it was difficult...
Now it's easy but it's still the most boring and worst level ever :evil:
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: Introductions!

Post by Kamerson » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:44 am

Hi everyone! :D

My name is Kamerson. I created this account back in 2014 apparently, but never did anything with it. I played Return to Wonderland and Wonderland Adventures when I was much younger and had lots of fun with them, but admittedly looked up solutions for almost all the levels, even ones I didn't even try to solve myself. Now that I'm older and trying out livestreaming on my Youtube channel, I decided to get the Midnight Synergy Games Collection and play every single game on livestreams without cheating! So far I've completed the first Wonderland, now I'm about 1/3 through Wonderland Secret Worlds and having lots of fun with it! If anyone's interested in seeing my previous livestreams, I'll post a link to my Youtube channel if I can get permission to do so.

I'm looking forward to browsing these forums and seeing what everyone else has created! Though, I'll probably try to finish all the games first before I play anyone's levels.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson