Lost Mail - not there!!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Cat Person
Bronze Wonderlander

Lost Mail - not there!!

Post by Cat Person » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Do you have to do Forbidden Forest in any particular sequence?? Lost Mail is not showing up on my game. I have reinstalled the game twice already, and still can not find it. If anyone can answer my query I would greatly appreciate an answer.

Thank you in advance,
Mystified
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Lost Mail - not there!! with spoiler!!!!

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Cat Person wrote:Do you have to do Forbidden Forest in any particular sequence?? Lost Mail is not showing up on my game. I have reinstalled the game twice already, and still can not find it. If anyone can answer my query I would greatly appreciate an answer.

Thank you in advance,
Mystified
I had that problem too when I almost finished the game!
I made a topic on that, here's the link:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12004
There is a stinker in wondertown, just before you had to enter the white gate. The gate where you had 25 stars to open it. There is the stinker.

When you went to the tree nursery (see my topic for details) and go back to that stinker, the level "Got Mail" opens.

So go back to Wondertown, go back to the Forest, return to Wondertown and return to the Forest to play the level. I know you have to use the shards a lot then! :evil: