arcade: woderland adventure game level 3

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
sulferbutterfly
Silver Wonderlander

arcade: woderland adventure game level 3

Post by sulferbutterfly » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:13 am

i've wandered all over the level in both sections over and over and i cant find anything.

can someone tell me:
what do i need to do to find the secret room? i'm asuming i need to find a white key to get the red key so i can get to the red arrow. i cant find a white key, though, so maybe i need to do something else...?
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:27 am

white key spoiler wrote:
The white key is up from the room you start in. Beware of chomper.
Mette
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:47 pm

I need help here too. I can see the closed section in the top-left of that dark(grrr) area, but how do I get to it? I'm assuming that leads to the
SECRET ROOOOOOM...
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Total spoiler - read only if you are truly DESPERATE wrote:
Go up (center) from the starting room to get the white key. Beware of chomper.
Go down from starting room. Collect the 6 coins in the dark room. Exit the room at the red arrow pointing left.
Use the white key to get the red key. It makes it easier if you don't collect the gems before you get the red key.
Go back to starting room.
Go up (at the left) from starting room. Run quickly to the right and enter the teleporter. Make your way to the red gate.
Use the red key to enter the last dark room. Find the 3x3 cluster of walls (buttom left corner-ish). Go to the center of the 3x3 cluster. You will now have a blue dot in your inventory bag.
Go back to starting room. Go to the rightmost wall (above the red down arrow). 2 or 3 squares from the top the wall looks slightly wrong. Stand in front of the 'wrong' wall' and use the dot. Enter the wall and you have found THE SECRET ROOM....
Mette
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Mette you are da bestest!!! I NEVER would have found that on my own. Thanks sooooo much!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:19 pm

Once you have used the white and red keys, how do you get past the chomper in the original starting room? He is waiting at the entrance when I try to enter. Help Please.

Edit: Found it!

It is in the Big Starting Room, not the little one.
mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

Post by mpetva » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:16 am

where the heck is the
big starting room
and what does it look like. am in the same boat, have the blue dot but can't get past the chomper????
where do I go from the maze? if not the little yellow room in the middle with the darn chomper waiting?

And what do I do with the blue dot?

I am starting to get so frutrated:-(

Thanks
Karen
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:14 pm

The big starting room is the room in which you started the level. It's blue and yellow, shaped sort of like a 'T' upside down. To the left there's an arrow pointing up, to the right there's an arrow pointing down. In the center there's an arrow pointing up, but don't go there more than once - the chomper will be waiting for you.

About the blue dot: read the spoiler I wrote a couple of posts up.

Mette
\Mette
tessa123123
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tessa123123 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:04 am

Help - can't find this:Use the red key to enter the last dark room. Find the 3x3 cluster of walls (buttom left corner-ish). Go to the center of the 3x3 cluster. You will now have a blue dot in your inventory bag.