Red Chompers, Red Keys

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
zzyzyx

Red Chompers, Red Keys

Post by zzyzyx » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:50 pm

I can't believe I haven't found any posts on this puzzle (may not be looking in right place.

I've gotten all but the last key protected by 4 chompers.
How do i proocede from there?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

I've made a solution

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:14 pm

I've made a solution for this level. But Mette hasn't put in on the website yet.
Last edited by Erwin042 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Deleted.
dlcs18
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

comments on solution (made spoiler cos it's a solution too!

Post by Erwin042 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:18 am

Someone else mad a solution for this level.
But there is something I have to tell you about this solution

1. You notice there is a switch to turn the bouncer in the top corner.
There is no need to go to that switch

2. You can collect the coins and still go on the next bouncer without recharging!
You have to make 2 bridges: the first out of 3 pieces and the second out of 5. Then you have 1 Brr left to put it in front of the bouncer. So you can step on it. Then collect the blue gems.
I was playing this part the same way as in the solution. But there are other levels where you have to make bridges the same way. There players went over the water in 1 go. So I replayed this level. And I did it too in 1 go.
3. Killing 3 chompers. You may go too on the right side of the island (where you collected the gems) to kill 3 chompers.
I think then you've got more time to walk to the orange button after setting out the escape route for that last chomper.
When you plan the route as in the solution, you don't have so much time to go to the orange button.

I'm not saying the solution is wrong. But you can do it more quicker!