I really need help..............

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
mamalele

I really need help..............

Post by mamalele » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:04 am

When i come to the white gate underground in the sewers there is a guy standing there with a green hat. when i try to talk to him the window comes up "choose your response" then under the words are "" and I can't do anything else. I have to exit the game because there is no response to choose.......i'm totally confused. there is a sign above ground (still in the sewers) that does the same thing when i try to read it. what is going on. there isn't anything else i can do in the game....!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:51 am

Sounds like something wrong with the game, not with anything you are doing. In case Midnight Synergy doesn't see your cry for help here, you should send him a PM or email midnight@midnightsynergy.com with the description and see what he recommends.
Loirae
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Is it this gate?
If so, you need 15 stars to open it.
If you don't have enough, you must look for more.
If you do have 15 stars, just walk up to it and it will open by itself.
jg

Have you updated to v1.06?
It sounds like a few people are having trouble reading signs after installing the update.
Patrick will fix it when he hears about it, won't you Patrick?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: I really need help..............

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:00 pm

mamalele wrote:When i come to the white gate underground in the sewers there is a guy standing there with a green hat. when i try to talk to him the window comes up "choose your response" then under the words are "" and I can't do anything else. I have to exit the game because there is no response to choose.......i'm totally confused. there is a sign above ground (still in the sewers) that does the same thing when i try to read it. what is going on. there isn't anything else i can do in the game....!
Your problem was not talking to the guy. But you stood not close even to the gate. So when you are in front of the white gate and you have 15 stars, then the gate will open.

The guy you mentioned is the guy from "stinker in peril". Who had 3 stinkers to be rescued.

Hopefully you saved your game at that position.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Re: I really need help..............

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:18 am

mamalele wrote:When i come to the white gate underground in the sewers there is a guy standing there with a green hat. when i try to talk to him the window comes up "choose your response" then under the words are "" and I can't do anything else. I have to exit the game because there is no response to choose.......i'm totally confused. there is a sign above ground (still in the sewers) that does the same thing when i try to read it. what is going on. there isn't anything else i can do in the game....!
Hi Mamale,
could you e-mail me your system specs to midnight@midnightsynergy.com? Something odd must have happened when applying the patch.
Patrick
mamalele

Post by mamalele » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:39 am

what do you mean by system specs?
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:41 pm

mamalele wrote:what do you mean by system specs?
Patrick usually means:
All info on your grahics card (name, type, memmory)
All info on you processor (name, type, speed)
All info on your system memmory (how much RAM?)
And probably: Which version of Windows are you using?
And also: What game settings are you using?

In short: Anything about your system that might influence how the game behaves.

Mette
\Mette
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:49 pm

This is what I did when Patrick wanted system specs:

"In the Start Menu, select "Run..." and type in DXDIAG (Enter). A new window will open to test your various components. Click on Save All Information - this will save a txt file with your details."

I saved this text file to my desktop and then was able to email it to Patrick. As Mette said, you probably should also include what your game settings are.

Good Luck!