Powder keg storage - full

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
mamachi

Powder keg storage - full

Post by mamachi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:23 pm

How can I get the last 3 gems whitout scaring the critters of the buttons?

Please help :cry:
Peegue4Ever
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Peegue4Ever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:51 pm

Highlight for spoiler:Before you get the last 3 gems in that room, go down the ladder to get all the gems there. Then, go back up the ladder and collect the 3 gems that scare the scritters. This adventure completes when you have all the gems, so you can let the scritters run.
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:19 pm

How do I save all the scritters. I end up killing all of them exept two.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:38 pm

You only really need 5 of them to get through the gates.
Pauline
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:58 pm

I can't do this one at all!!!!! :(

Any tips on how to do it please? I have tried doing it from the front of the walls and from behind the walls - no luck! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:05 pm

It's all a bit trial and error really. I kept nipping down to the walls to chase the scritters away from the walls so they wouldn't be killed if the kegs went up. I managed to save 5 of them. The last one kept insisnting on committing suicide.

As I got each one away from the wall I chased it to the buttons, and placed them carefully on 5 of them. If you look at the placement of the gates you'll see one of them doesn't need to go down.

Once through the gates leave the gems till last or the scritters will hop it and you'll be stuck.

I also saved the game every time I got a bit further. You don't want to start from scratch everytime something goes wrong.
Pauline
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Thanks Poops - I'll keep trying! My nerves are in tatters - I just completed Hide & Seek with the ghost chomper - hysterical level :lol: :lol: :lol:
mamachi

Post by mamachi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:10 pm

Thanks for helping me and I totally forgot that it ends when I have got the last gem :oops:

I moved the first 3 critters from the front of the wall and the rest of them from back of the wall. and when the kegs are gone I took 3 of them to the buttons and then the rest

Sound easy but well I dont think so I saved a lot
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:03 am

:D :D :D I went by way of above the flaming flowers to keep them from blowing the barrels, Then worked my way down the right side then drove all six of the scritters to the buttons :D :D :D

This game is driving me loony :lol:
A map would be real nice. :D :D :D
Keeks
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Re: powder keg

Post by kirkc » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:18 am

Yes, a map would be really helpful. One needs a fair imagination to "plan ahead"!!!!

kirkc
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kirkc » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 am

Getting past the scritters is the easy bit....one at a time and scare them away from the walls before the kegs go up...save each stage. However, what is the go when you go down the ladder and eveything is black???? I just get killed!!
I can't go back to buy a lamp as I don't have enough coins left.

kirkc
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:15 am

You'll have to leave this level until you can get the lamp, you can't possibly do it without.
Pauline
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kirkc » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:43 am

Thanks. I had come to that sad conclusion, and have gone back to earlier levels to try to pick up more coins. I bought something else from the [i]Algebraic[/i] man, then didn't have enough to get the lamp. Got stuck in the "[i]mathematical[/i]" levels as well!!! I seem to be wandering from pillar to post at this point in time.

cheers
kirkc
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

Post by woofgang » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:49 pm

Where is this adventure? I don't remember seeing it and I'm now looking for extra stars and levels. thanks, donna
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kirkc » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:35 am

Well I finally made it with a lamp and all, after repeating some levels and getting more coins. Am down the ladder and have blown up a couple of kegs, gone thro' the red gate and got the gems, and can't find anywhere else to go. Surely there is more to this than this bit, but what and where remains a mystery!!! Does anyone know?

kirkc
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:12 am

Here you go Captain Kirky :wink:
Once you have stood in the way of the fire cannon and it smashes the first barrel - don't go the same way as the barrels - quickly go back up along the other path which bends to the right without stopping running whilst all the cannons are smashing and don't stop until you push the critter onto the button, then quickly go through the gates before the last cannon smashes the critter! Then go back up the ladder and get the other gems on the first part of the level
This level is in the Sewers Wolfgang :D
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kirkc » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:16 am

You mean to say I had it right all along...just didn't think to go get the rest of the gems up the ladder!!!!! I was looking for all sorts of winding passages etc downstairs. I feel dumber every day, but will soldier on. Now I know how some of my students feel at times!!!!

kirkc
bpurcell
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by bpurcell » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:31 am

popo wrote:I managed to save 5 of them. The last one kept insisnting on committing suicide.
Once you've safely moved each scritter away from the barrels and let them blow up except for the last one. The first five scritters are "somewhat" easy to herd back to the switches one or two at a time. The last scritter needs to be taken be going behind him. Run north of the last barrels (avoiding the fireflowers, of course) and move quickly down the east wall and herd him back. It took me several tries to perfect all this.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:22 am

Is this help for me? I completed it ages ago with just 5 scritters, you really don't need to mess about getting the 6th one, as long as you place the 5 strategically on the buttons. One gate doesn't need to go down. :wink:
Pauline
Garfield
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Garfield » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:37 pm

I got them all 6 on the buttons, but I can't get the gems , than the scritters are dumb :? They moved before I go to the blue door..

SO I wanted HELPPPPPPPP

Hugs Katja
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:04 pm

Garfield wrote:I got them all 6 on the buttons, but I can't get the gems , than the scritters are dumb :? They moved before I go to the blue door..

SO I wanted HELPPPPPPPP

Hugs Katja
I've sent you a PM with hints!
Topcat

Please Help

Post by Topcat » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:45 pm

I must be missing something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have got all the stinkers on the buttons & I have the lamp....

Ive been down the ladder but i can not get the gems!!!!

I'm sure i'm missing something SO simple. Please enlighten me!!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:58 pm

Highlight this box for some help Topcat! :D
Once you have stood in the way of the fire cannon and it smashes the first barrel - don't go the same way as the barrels - quickly go back up along the other path which bends to the right without stopping running whilst all the cannons are smashing and don't stop until you push the critter onto the button, then quickly go through the gates before the last cannon smashes the critter! Then go back up the ladder and get the other gems on the first part of the level
Topcat

Post by Topcat » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:41 pm

Thank you so much........... was trying to be clever & redoing a saved game had forgotten kegs were there in the 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:40 pm

I'll give a picture from the start in the cellar.
And my spoiler.
The kegs are exploding on the far most left alley.
So don't go after them. There is an alley just left at the corner.
At the end there's sitting a scritter.
Go to there, then hunt the scritter further until you'll come at the red button and red gate.
The scritter sits on the button, the gate opens, so get in fast!
Otherwise you explode too.
Then pick up all coins. So go along the ladder too. Then at last go back up.
I thought first the spoiler wasn't correct. So I gave a reply. But after rereading the spoiler I found out I was wrong so I made another solution.