chasm chase

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
stormy
Silver Wonderlander

chasm chase

Post by stormy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:21 am

I can get the scitter across the firing plants but either it or I get killed trying to get from the gem area to the coin area? any help with this part? is there a way to skip levels and then go back like in the other games?
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:26 am

Yes, just abort the room and go somewhere else.

But, if you saved the game in the gem part, just scoot the scritter around where the fireflower is shooting. Stop right after you won't be killed. Then GO SLOW to the scritter. You'll have to time it to get over the fire. Forward to move the scritter in between the fire and go back one yourself so you don't get burned. I saved the game at each step.
Garfield
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Garfield » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:37 am

Hii

I can't get coins and gems, because I always killed of the " shotting flowers", so Can I could get a hint to... After I press the blue button and go back after coins and gems, but killed of the " shootting flowers"

Hint wants please!

Katja
Garfield
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Garfield » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:36 am

Weee, Completed that level... After 15 tries :?

Hugs Katja
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:38 am

On that part when you are going back and stick out into the fireflower's fire path, get up to where the fire comes, then do a diagonal up, run up and right as fast as you can. You save one step. That's the only way I could get past and not get killed. Save first because it might take you a couple times to get it.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:11 am

I can get the scritter past the flowers. But then I need to get around to the coins. But how? I can't do it without killing it! Help!