Help on Freshwater Reservoir

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
krisier
Bronze Wonderlander

Help on Freshwater Reservoir

Post by krisier » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:16 am

I have tried this one a number of times and seem like no matter what I am 1 blink short. Any suggestions?
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:40 am

Go to the left for your first blink over water.
kirkc
Gold Wonderlander

Re: freshwater res

Post by kirkc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:15 am

The log to the left won't accept a move to it. I can blink onto anything else in sight, and go to that log from somewhere else, but not from the start. Am I missing something....apart from the obvious????

kirkc
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

Same problem with Freshwater Resevoir

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:46 pm

I am having the same problem; if I collect the gems, I end up stuck on the log on the far right. If I had one more blink I could get to the coins and get blown back to refresh my glove! Help....
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

Same problem with Freshwater Resevoir

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:47 pm

I am having the same problem; if I collect the gems, I end up stuck on the log on the far right. If I had one more blink I could get to the coins and get blown back to refresh my glove! Help....
msmithnc
Bronze Wonderlander

Figured it out 5 minutes after I posted!

Post by msmithnc » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 pm

The key was to jump diagonally to the furthest left log while standing on the glove icon...
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Solution!

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:41 pm

Just blink to every log that is the furtherst away from you. And that is still on your screen. Begin to the left of the room. And stay on the leftside. The logs in the middle are for the last part.
When you see a row of logs, dont' blink but go over them to the last log. Now blink again to the next row of logs. Then you blink to the red button.. I suppose you need 3 blinks left to return to the blinking point. Now you can blink to the area of the gems. Use the catapult to go back. Blink again towards the area of the coins. And you should return to the blinking point.
Now you have to blink to other logs in the middle. I think you have to blink 2 times to get to the door. And now collect the star.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:41 am

I can't figure this out. I looked on the website but the video for this level is not available for some reason. Help. I can get the coins and gems but then can't figure out how to get to the star! I either have no more gloves or no more logs. I go to the log you say to to go to first, but then what? No matter what I try I end up either with no more logs or no more gloves! I can get the gate open but can't get to the star!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

2 last logs to blink to

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:14 am

elmopalooza wrote:I can't figure this out. I looked on the website but the video for this level is not available for some reason. Help. I can get the coins and gems but then can't figure out how to get to the star! I either have no more gloves or no more logs. I go to the log you say to to go to first, but then what? No matter what I try I end up either with no more logs or no more gloves! I can get the gate open but can't get to the star!
So the above picture couldn't help you further?
You see where I'm pointing at? This is where you have to point to.
In the next picture I'm standing on that log.
Now do you see the log before the red gate and the star?

On the video: The Admin only played levels to enter the white gate with just enough stars (15) collected. So he hadn't made a video for this one.
He only played to reach the end of the story (collecting all shards). So he hadn't played the arcade games levels either.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Elmo - when I completed this level, I am trying to remember as it was a while ago, but I think I went around the left of the level and then across the top, then got the coins, then got catapaulted back to the right then blinked back to the start - refilled my blink or pop or whatever it is and then headed for the exit with a fully charged blink! I think you actually can get to the exit from the position that Erwin's screenie shows.

Along with Erwin's help - I hope that gets you through this one :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Re: 2 last logs to blink to

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:06 pm

So the above picture couldn't help you further?

I did it but could not get the gems!
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:50 pm

Start the level by standing at the bottom left of the screen.
Start at the red X, go up to where Stinky is in the picture and then up and diagonally right to the spot shown. Then go up and diagonally left to the top.
Hope this helps.
jg
Erwins picture shows how you finish the level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: 2 last logs to blink to

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:02 pm

elmopalooza wrote:So the above picture couldn't help you further?

I did it but could not get the gems!
Sorry, but no offence. Have you read my solution on Mette's website?

Most of the following you've done, or you have followed another way. Then you can't pick up the gems correctly.

go to the gloves, go to the outmost left and blink towards the left to the north (that's 4 blinks)
There is a row of logs, just turn off the gloves and walk over it.
Then blink to the right to the next row of logs. Turn off the gloves till on the last log, blink to the right. There is the red button to open the red gate blocking the star. You have 3 blinks left.
Blink to the left. Turn off the gloves. Now pick up all gems. And step in the bouncer. Blink again down, then towards the coins. Collect them and use the bouncer. You're back at the start.

Go to the gloves. Stay here and blink towards the only log on the left.
Now you see you can blink to the red gate and get to the star.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:03 pm

I can't redo a level. So it doesn't matter. I already completed it without the gems.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 pm

No need to be rude Elmo - Erwin has tried to be helpful to you on numerous occassions, as have other people! You haven't even said thank you! Don't take your frustrations out on other people PLEASE and have some manners!!!! :evil:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 am

I'm not being rude. Lighten up.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 am

elmopalooza wrote:I can't redo a level. So it doesn't matter. I already completed it without the gems.
At the point where you are now, you can't redo a level. That's right!
But further on in this game, is a location where you can redo a level as much as you like. Good journey!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Floing back for this one!

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:21 pm

elmopalooza wrote:I can't redo a level. So it doesn't matter. I already completed it without the gems.
I made a picture from where you can pick up the gems.
See how many blinks I'd got left?
Blink towards the gems, then use bounce to return. Then blink to the log before me. And blink at last towards the coins. There you have to use the bouncer to recharge and blink in 2 times to the star.