Well Now Then.....=\

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Well Now Then.....=\

Post by Gold Raven » Wed May 02, 2007 9:15 pm

I am at the Purple Shard....and getting blasted but that is not the reason for this post....I just checked my Stars and I have only 79! Now I know that I need at least 105 to do whatever it is that I will do :? ....so now, do I start to sweat and fret over not having enough to finish the game :shock: ...Or do I just start all over... :x :cry: ...now that is the eternal question....

Have only gotten one star from the Arcade. And have read about the Sunscreen Star.....have gotten the lost mail one...but the Windmill is not at my desposal.....I think that I will just stick to the Purple Shard...and then see what I will see.... :roll: and then like so many afore me...I will play it again....abate a little wiser..... :wink:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:26 pm

I'm in the same position as you, Gold Raven.

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y working my way through the Purple Shard Area (and I'm almost there), but my star count is 95. I still have to master the Arcade, which I think is totally beyond my skills, and I know of one level that I gave up on - I think it is called Button Me Down. Obviously we have more work to do.

Good luck in your endeavors.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Wed May 02, 2007 9:37 pm

I am already taking a vacation so that when I get back I can start over again..... :shock: with all of the knowledge aforehand of how to get to where ever that is that we all get to.....what a game! :shock:

Good Luck! :stinkyhappy:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

105 stars to end game?

Post by Erwin042 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Hallo people,

For ending the story, rescuing Wonderland from the Void, you don't need to collect all 105 stars!!!!

Those 105 stars you only need to enter the supergate located at the Market Place.

So don't panic and don't think to start all over!!!! NO WAY!!
Just get to the purple shard with as many stars as you have!! Don't panic!

But do not cheat on the purple shard!! Cos then you don't pick up the shard!!
slimm tom
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: 105 stars to end game?

Post by slimm tom » Thu May 03, 2007 9:21 am

Erwin042 wrote:So don't panic and don't think to start all over!!!! NO WAY!! Just get to the purple shard with as many stars as you have!! Don't panic!
Absolutely right, Erwin. There is no need to start all over again. After completing the Purple Shard level, you can easily walk back to the adventures you skipped. So it is possible to get 105 stars after completing the game.
Erwin042 wrote:But do not cheat on the purple shard!! Cos then you don't pick up the shard!!
I made that mistake myself earlier. I had to start the game all over again to get the purple shard. :lol: :lol: :oops:
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:03 pm

Well, I made a sort of serious boo-boo. I got all the way through the Purple Shard Area and I was standing at the white gate when I realized I had the purple Blink glove on instead of the yellow Pop glove.

No way out of that dilemma, so I am now reworking the whole area. I'm nearly there - again !!

Many, many thanks to Erwin and all the others who made such wonderful solutions to follow. They are the only way I could have got this far. With your help I might even go all the way to the end. Thank you.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu May 03, 2007 2:50 pm

I agree with the beautiful Annie up above me...thank you one and all...I almost DONE!!! Big Whoop! Yes, indeed.

See you soon, again.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:57 am

Have you checked Foggy Peak?There are A LOT OF stars.(about 10?)
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:20 pm

Gee.....I had to take thyme off from this game...after being in the Arcade after dark and getting shooed out by the No-Star Police...What!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?: you didn't know there were some :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: ...so I STILL have not finished...even if I cheated all of the Arcade games...I will still be one star short....so wha to do :?: :?: :?: :?: ....Maybe start over again....BUT!!! don't tell Erwin :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :D :stinkylol:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Gold Raven wrote:Gee.....I had to take thyme off from this game...after being in the Arcade after dark and getting shooed out by the No-Star Police...What!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?: you didn't know there were some :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: ...so I STILL have not finished...even if I cheated all of the Arcade games...I will still be one star short....so wha to do :?: :?: :?: :?: ....Maybe start over again....BUT!!! don't tell Erwin :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :D :stinkylol:
How many stars do you have then?
I'm not the only who will tell you not to start a new game. But I'm always the first to give the answer.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:26 pm

That is because you are so sweet ERwin......I will have 104 stars by the thyme that I cheat/finish it off in the Arcade..... :shock: and I have been, around, and around, and then around again :shock: :shock: :shock: :stinkyeek: looking for the last Token or star or whatever I would need to go.....past......the.....little....white.....picket....gate!!!!! :shock:

I had to take some thyme off cause like I was seeing my little character in my head when I closed my eyes!!! Holy Cow!!! or should I say Holy Tomato...with Gagumole... :D