Stuck on magic gloves

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

Stuck on magic gloves

Post by woofgang » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:49 am

Hi, I get the red key and unlock the passage, but I cannot get the little men past the fire. Nothing seems to work for me. Stinky goes through and then he stops and the men stop on the fire and die. I have tried this adventure about 10 times and I just can't do it. Any help will be appreciated, thanks. Donna
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:52 am

First, place the two stinkers near the fire, then have Stinky cross. Then, guide the two stinkers across.
Insert stupid jokes here.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:06 am

Or try taking them across one at a time.
John925
Rainbow Master

Post by John925 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:26 am

I got the Wee Stinkers across first. :P
Don't eat your computer... or it might eat you! :stinkylol:
o_0
'-|-
"/\
This is Guy. Copy Guy into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
woofgang
Silver Wonderlander

Post by woofgang » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Thank you everyone. I did have to try and take them across one at a time and I had to stop in the middle of the fire, or they would just stop. It said I finished the demo, but I don't think I played every adventure. I will start again from the beginning now that I am getting more used to the format. Not sure if I like this game or not. The jury is still out. Thanks again, donna

PS I have never posted before, but I use this forum for downloading all the wonderful levels and of course the solutions and hints. You are all very talented!!
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:23 pm

I too am stuck here. I have got the little guys across the fire, but still see no way to reach the gloves... :(
Jury still out here too on this game. Some advantages, but will need to play on a little first. I have never been very good at the Wonderland games. Still....I try !!! :oops:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:13 pm

You have to "freeze" the wee stinkers, first one on the round button, and then the second on the button past the cage. (Click on the wee stinker and a glove will appear, drag the glove to the spot where you want the wee guy to stay.)
Then have the wee one in the corner by the cage step off and on his button to pop up the stones in the water, which will then create a path to the gems/coins and the glove.
Good Luck.
jg
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:25 pm

Thank you Janet, will give a try. :)