please help----stuck in sewers

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

please help----stuck in sewers

Post by eeyore31 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:45 am

Hi all!!!! Well, I'm in a room with those plants that spit at me. I went down to lower right corner. Two floating platforms, I must go up to right top. I can't figure out how to get up there----maybe I'm getting too old for this stuff :oops: Any help is appreciated.

good game Patrick, I didnt have enough gray hair :wink:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:05 am

oh nevermind.......I didn't know we could blink, spit or whatever the purple glove thing is unless we were straight in front of it, and didnt know we could go thru a wall!!!!! duh......it's gonna be a looooooong game :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:16 am

Hiya!

Blinking through walls is never necessary (and sometime dangerous - see my post on the green gate). But I don't know which adventure you're in from your description, so I can't help much. ;)

Patrick
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:24 am

thats ok, I realize once I'm in a "room" and have saved, I can't see where it tells the name of it??? anyway I'll figure it out sooner or later. Thanks Patrick :D
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
MaryUK
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MaryUK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:46 pm

As you`ve saved the place your at, when your in there, hit esc and click restart adventure, that`ll tell you what its name is, then you can reload it again, bit long winded I know :D