Slip n Slide!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
jcoombs83

Slip n Slide!

Post by jcoombs83 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:25 pm

Ok I am so confused on slip n slide!! anyone have any spoilers for me! Thanks! :P
HelloWorld
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by HelloWorld » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:04 pm

Happy First Post! Welcome to the Forum!
BTW, I'm confused too.
jcoombs83

lol

Post by jcoombs83 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:05 pm

well it's not my first post but it has been forever so maybe it forgot me but thanks hopefully someone will know!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Slip n Slide!

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:48 pm

jcoombs83 wrote:Ok I am so confused on slip n slide!! anyone have any spoilers for me! Thanks! :P
First got stuck at Slip'n Slide? Only that far??
Surely you read all the tips here?
Well, I wrote something down after playing that Adventure:
"first red and orange after red gate opens"
Can't remember what it means. It so long ago.
Hopefully you know what I meant.
grammame1

slip -n-slide

Post by grammame1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:25 am

in foggy mountain,how do i get him to go where i want all he does is slide where it takes him,i have no controll of where he goes,and in house where he needs to get all jewells to unlock locks for the guy outside,there is noway,or is there???i got everything done up to here,foggy mountain,i love all the wonderland games but this one is hard,without a cheat bypass.help me please on the slip,slide thing.
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:20 pm

grammame1, you have to try moving diagonal in there to get to the red arrow.

The order for slip n slide gems is (spoiler): Go out the left and get the orange in the middle left. Then the yellow. Then the left green. Then go down to the red by the button. Go over the button to get the gem, then back, then step on the button again. Make sure the gate is down. Then slide back and exit the gate.

On the right side the order is purple, orange, blue, red, green, light blue.
grammame1

foggy mountain help

Post by grammame1 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:59 pm

thanks beck,got one useing diagonal trick,&slip n slide with your clues,but now tried over & over with the melting pot one how to get all jems in there,keep going in water,do i even need that one?this game is so hard for this old lady,with no level cheat,but i"m stuck in foggy mount.& sounds from what i read on this form it gets harded.wasted my $$ i guess. :