The VOID is totally FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Peegue4Ever
Gold Wonderlander

The VOID is totally FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

Post by Peegue4Ever » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:37 am

[Midnight Synergy Edit: You might not want to read ahead unless you are this far since otherwise you might get something spoiled that you might not want to have spoiled. You have been warned. ;)]

It's the middle of the night and it's raining, and then all these horrible explosions and the purple engulfment is freaky! :shock: :shock:
Oh, and (This is a spoiler)WYYYYYYYSP!!! NOOOO! :cry: :cry: :cry: . On the other hand, it's totally awesome how the creators made this part so realistic. :D I must be feeling just what Peegue (my character... check my username) is feeling! This game is really cool and I can't beleive it'll be over so soon. But I hope these last few puzzles in the void will be the hardest ones yet! 8) I only have 80-something stars, and there's a star gate in Wondertown that'll open after 108 stars, so there must still be a few dozen more adventures to solve. :D
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: The VOID is totally FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:05 pm

there is 105 stars and a lot of the adventures are in the arcade or in secret areas
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Re: The VOID is totally FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 pm

With all due respect, you've been posting on a lot of old topics here just now. This is called "bumping" (because it "bumps" the topic to the front of the subforum) and it's generally a source of clutter - I'd try not to do too much of it.