Floing in Time

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Floing in Time

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:11 pm

I want to replay "Stinker in Peril". But I can't find it at "Floing in Time". I have found the Adventure "Lost in the Sewers". But when I finished the first part I 'm floing back to the house in Wondertown.

What went wrong?
Last edited by Erwin042 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

When Floing, you automatically go back to Wondertown when you are finished. Just check with the Floing Guy (sorry, can't remember his name) to find the "Stinker in Peril" adventure. If you beat it, it will be there.

Enjoy!
Peggy
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:16 pm

So if you ended the Adventure but forgot something, like 1 gem, you can floing back in time.

If you aborted the Adventure, you must go over there to play it (again).

Pitty, I started a new game.

I ended my previous game with Marklin. He said I had to listen to the notes of the shardes and then replay a song. I did not do this. I went to a teleporter and it didn't work either.

After I reloaded my game, the only new thing was I entered an area with 2 houses where I found 2 tokens. That's all.

So maybe it is better I restarted the game.
Last edited by Erwin042 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:29 am

I have a few places I missed coins at. When I floing back in time it seems that the coins are not there. Like in Stinker Rescue, I don't see any coins anywhere but it tells me that there are 3, or maybe it's 4 and I look everywhere and can't find them.

Do coins disappear if you miss them the first time?

Edit: Ok I'm an idiot, it said 0 of 0 DUH, stupid me!!!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.