Need help. I miss two tokens. SPOILER.

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Need help. I miss two tokens. SPOILER.

Post by Oslo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:01 pm

I'm two tokens short. I have read the hints, but there is a couple of them I don't understand. Maybe somebody could explaine them for me?

1. Lower Rt corner- Ruby area. What is the Ruby area, and what does Rt stand for?

2. Area near Frozen Doors. I can't remember where the Frozen Doors level are.

3. Rainbow ruins. Is this near the rainbow pool?

4. N of gate in foggy mountains. Is this where the token is at the left at the "room" you only slide through?

5. One area south of Forest's End. Is this the area where there are 4-5 stinkers to talk to?
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:58 pm

The Ruby Area is the area farthest east of Wondertown Market. It is where you go find a ruby. It is hidden in a place a bit left of all the water. Rt is my abbreviation for Right. Frozen Doors is in the Brr area with the trees and Y shaped ice path. The Rainbow Ruins is the Hub that has the Rainbow Pool in it (there is another token in the pool area). If you use the Red Shard, you end up on a Plateau. Walk off the Plateau and there is a token in this area (bottom right I think). Go to the area north and you will be in Forest's End. The gate in Foggy Mountains is where all the ice levels are and there was a white gate there where you had to have a certain number of coins to go through. The area north of it you just slide through.

Peggy
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 am

Thanks. I'll try again.
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:51 pm

I'm missing 2 tokens too. I've been back to all the places where there are supposed to be tokens and got tokens from everyone I should have. :cry:

I have 103 stars. So, I really need those tokens. If you do find any of your tokens, let me know. Maybe I'm missing that one too.