What to do after three shards?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Nona22

What to do after three shards?

Post by Nona22 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Can anyone give me a hint about how to proceed after you have the blue, orange and red shards? I have talked to everyone (I think), tried all the doors in Wondertown, and went around looking for a way to go. I can't find the way to go next. Please help!
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:31 pm

In every case... Go back to Morkin
dlcs18
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:35 pm

..............but he doesn't always have the right answers or so I found out, must be at the right times when going back to him
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Re: What to do after three shards?

Post by eeyore31 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:32 pm

Nona22 wrote:Can anyone give me a hint about how to proceed after you have the blue, orange and red shards? I have talked to everyone (I think), tried all the doors in Wondertown, and went around looking for a way to go. I can't find the way to go next. Please help!

Is it time to use the red shard????? If you have walked EVERY place you can reach, and all is done, I think that's when you open the items, click on red shard 3 times, and listen and replay the tune, to be transported???

Have you been to the forest yet??? Thats where it takes you if I remember right.
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 am

I think you need to go to Foggy Mountains first and get the pale blue shard. North of the wheatfields.
Pauline
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: What to do after three shards?

Post by Loirae » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:59 am

Nona22 wrote:Can anyone give me a hint about how to proceed after you have the blue, orange and red shards?
Do you mean Blue Like Cyan/Light Blue or Blue like Indigo/Dark Blue

I've found the topics a bit confusing because The game calls the cyan "blue" and calls the blue "indigo"

Anyway...
If you have Dark Blue/Indigo, Orange and Red, then you are missing the Light Blue/Cyan one. That's in Foggy Mountain area. All those levels with the ice and the slipping and sliding around. Go all the way to the east (right) side of town as far as you can go and then head north. In that area you'll find lots of ice and you'll get a new glove "Brrr".

If you have Light Blue/Cyan, Orange and Red, then you are missing the Dark Blue/Indigo one. That's in the sewers. You'll have to go back there andhunt it down. I thought you can't get into wondertown until you have that dark blue/indigo shard. Maybe that's not true.

Either way, those are the places to look depending on which color blue you really need.
Loirae
Nona22

Post by Nona22 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:55 pm

thanks, everyone, for the help. I did need the pale blue shard, too.
wolflady
Silver Wonderlander

4 shards

Post by wolflady » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 pm

I have the orange, red, indigo & blue shard. Went to talk to Morklin like Wysp said. When I got there my character just walked right through him. Am I missing something here :?
Foxxxie25
Silver Wonderlander

Shards

Post by Foxxxie25 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:28 am

I have the 4 colored shards that Loirea posted - I played the red shard 3 times over and over like Eeyore31 said and still going anywhere - Im SO lost now I dont know where Morkin is now - I tried to make my way back and found the guy that sells the large bag, search light and tokens so I think I'm in the marketplace - even at the arcade I can't spend my 4 tokens so I cant get to play anything. Now what? Oh and have a purple key. With all this going on I did manage to get the 11 mushroom keys. Shouldn't I be able to transport myself somewhere?
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:19 am

The purple key you have is either for the Creepy Keep lookout tower that you got from a guy near the haystacks or from Morklin for the Ancient Ruins. People have experienced problems when using purple key in the wrong place. Do you remember when you got it? Make sure to go to the bottom left corner of the haystack screen and use a pueple key at the entrace to the lookout tower.

Now that you have 4 shards, make your way back to town. This part is a spoiler, so highight:
From the place where the merchant is, go left to the next screen. You'll be in a part of town where the entrance to the sewers is at the bottom, purple void smear int he middle and at the top is the Wonderland Museum where Morklin is at. Talk to him to get a purple key-a different purple key than what you might already have. He'll tell you that in order to use the shards you have to find the rainbow pool. You'll leave Wondertown heading east (left) and keep going until you find another purple gate at the bottom of one of the rooms. Once you've completed the Ancient Ruins levels, you'll be able to play the shards.
If you're still getting lost, I made maps of the areas and they are posted on Mette's site. We aren't allowed to type the link directly in, so see this topic for the address: here: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752

If you have all 11 mushroom keys still in your inventory, then you use them to get the red shard which you say you already have. Those keys are used in the Giant Mushroom that's two "rooms" north of the wonderland town area where the merchant is at.

Hope this gets you sorted out.
Loirae
Foxxxie25
Silver Wonderlander

Loirae

Post by Foxxxie25 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:30 pm

I did get one from the guy near the haystacks, and one from Morklin. I didnt know about using it at the entrance to lookout tower (wondered how to get in there) Morklin told me to find the rainbow pool when he gave me the other key. :shock: Finding that purple gate at the bottom of one of the rooms is what I didn't know about. Thanks soooo much for helping me with that, finally I'm not lost any more. (or at least until the next problem) :? I did get to the arcade and play the games there. Seems it opened once I spoke to Morklin. Cool game, but sure am glad we have people like you to help those of us who get lost and lost and lost :roll: :roll:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Loirae

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Foxxxie25 wrote:I did get one from the guy near the haystacks, and one from Morklin. I didnt know about using it at the entrance to lookout tower (wondered how to get in there) Morklin told me to find the rainbow pool when he gave me the other key. :shock: Finding that purple gate at the bottom of one of the rooms is what I didn't know about. Thanks soooo much for helping me with that, finally I'm not lost any more. (or at least until the next problem) :? I did get to the arcade and play the games there. Seems it opened once I spoke to Morklin. Cool game, but sure am glad we have people like you to help those of us who get lost and lost and lost :roll: :roll:
Sorry, but the arcade opens when you've played the Adventure "The Package", not when you've only talked to Morklin.
Foxxxie25
Silver Wonderlander

Erwin

Post by Foxxxie25 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:27 pm

Right, I had played and got the package, then went to Morklin. Gee Erwin I hope your not going to call me stupid again :cry:
jwdo
Rainbow Seeker

Re: 4 shards

Post by jwdo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:45 pm

wolflady wrote:I have the orange, red, indigo & blue shard. Went to talk to Morklin like Wysp said. When I got there my character just walked right through him. Am I missing something here :?
Look here: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12114