CREEPY KEEP

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
CSAWCHRIS
Silver Wonderlander

CREEPY KEEP

Post by CSAWCHRIS » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:13 pm

THE MAN SAYS USE MY KEY BUT THE KEY DOESNT APPEAR.
IF I COLLECTED IT PREVIOUSLY THEN I'VE USED IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE.SO--NOW WHAT DO I DO?
I THINK THAT WILL BE MY LAST STAR!!
I'll be alright--when I'm better!
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:21 pm

You can't use the keys for anything else but what they are intended for. The pink key opens a tower which is down the path from the creepy keep.
Pauline
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:33 pm

I had an extra yellow key because I frozen the chomper on the button instead of using the key during the Frozen Doors adventure. I accidently clicked on that key to another yellow gate and it worked. Didn't use it, used the right one, but it seems if the color is right, the key will work on another gate.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Perhaps it's a glitch then, but I tried to open a red gate with a red key and it wouldn't open, when I found the right gate it would. Can't remember where I was at the time, but it might have been the red gate at the east of Wondertown that you're supposed to open with the button at the other side. On the other hand it may just be me that's going senile. :? :lol:
Pauline
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:05 pm

popo wrote:it may just be me that's going senile. :? :lol:
I'm sure you're not! In the mushroom area, only the right red key would work on a particular red gate. So, it probably also depends on where you are.