CREEPY KEEP

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
CSAWCHRIS
Silver Wonderlander

CREEPY KEEP

Post by CSAWCHRIS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:44 pm

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THERE IS A PINK/PURPLE KEY WITHIN THE LOOKOUT TOWER SOUTH OF THE KEEP? 'COS IF THERE IS I'M SCUPPERED!!
I THINK I USED THE KEY FROM THE CORNFIELD FELLA TO OPEN THE GATE TO THE RUINS.
I'll be alright--when I'm better!
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:35 pm

as soon as I got the key from the cornfield guy, I used it right off for the lookout tower, so I dont know if it would fit anywhere else......as far as the goodies in the tower......I'm pretty sure it was a star, some coins and MAYBE a token??? I forget, sorry....but no key was there to collect.
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:50 pm

If you used the key in the ruins then you must still be able to get a key from somewhere else, which you were supposed to use at the ruins but will now have to use in the Lookout Tower. Problem is I can't remember where you get it from. :? :roll:
Pauline
slimm tom
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by slimm tom » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:07 pm

You can get the key from Morklin, after you have the orange, blue, red, and indigo shards.

But the key from the guy in the cornfield is supposed to only open the lookout tower door, maybe this is an oversight :?: :?:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:46 pm

:twisted: how can you switch keys?? :evil:
CSAWCHRIS
Silver Wonderlander

Post by CSAWCHRIS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:05 pm

SO--I STARTED AGAIN & USED THE PROPER KEY FOR CREEPY KEEP AND GOT THE MISSING STAR....BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND THE KEY FOR THE PINK GATE FOR THE RUINS......
I'll be alright--when I'm better!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:12 pm

CSAWCHRIS wrote:SO--I STARTED AGAIN & USED THE PROPER KEY FOR CREEPY KEEP AND GOT THE MISSING STAR....BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND THE KEY FOR THE PINK GATE FOR THE RUINS......
That key is given by Morklin when you have finished all the levels of Foggy Mountain and got the blue shard

Don't rush it! Some doors are just a door for future use! Like the rainbow gate at the very beginning!