PINK KEY???

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
CSAWCHRIS
Silver Wonderlander

PINK KEY???

Post by CSAWCHRIS » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:56 pm

O.K. I FOUND THE LAST TOKEN (YES, AT THE PYRAMID)
I NOW HAVE 103 STARS
ALL 7 SHARDS
83 COINS
12910 SCORE
MORKLIN WON'T GIVE ME A KEY
I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY NEED A PINK KEY 'COS THE OTHER STAR IS IN THE LOOKOUT TOWER.(THIS I KNOW!)
PLEASE HELP!!
I'M BEING FITTED FOR A STRAIGHT JACKET TOMORROW.
FIVE DAYS WANDERING ROUND WONDERTOWN IS JUST TOO MUCH!!
WONDERFUL GAME THOUGH AND I ACCEPT IT'S MY OWN FAULT.
I'll be alright--when I'm better!
beck
Gold Wonderlander

Post by beck » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:37 am

Where is the lookout tower? Next to creepy keep? If so, there is someone around there that will give you a key to get into it. I think it's pink.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:54 am

If I remember correctly, you used the pink key from the guy by creepy keep to access the ancient ruins, and then never got the key from Morkin that was supposed to be used there? My guess is that since Morkin thinks you don't need access to the Ancient Ruins, he isn't going to give up the key. I'll try replaying to see if I get the same result.

Or, wait. didn't I read
CSAWCHRIS wrote:SO--I STARTED AGAIN & USED THE PROPER KEY FOR CREEPY KEEP AND GOT THE MISSING STAR....BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND THE KEY FOR THE PINK GATE FOR THE RUINS......
And you're up to 103 stars which means you've now been in the ruins.... something was done out of order again because in theory, you shouldn't have been able to get into the Ancient Ruins without Morkin's key.

I guess I'm confused as to if your cry for help is about the original play-through, or about the new game you started? Or am I reading the posts out of order? :lol:

Meanwhile, there are a total of 105 stars in the game, so if you can't get the one from Creepy's Lookout Tower, there should still be another that you've misses somewhere that will give you the gate-opening 104. If you've got one star from every adventure but The Creepy's Tower, then you are probably missing one of the ones you can get from a townsfolk for doing non-adventure type quests.
Loirae