Forests End

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Forests End

Post by red24 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:41 pm

How do you get out of here, I've tried all different directions but am just going back the way I came.

do I have to complete all the levels in there and then something will happen to get me out??
Haven't found the hill top or something like that yet either, going slowly mad
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:01 am

I put a Map to Forest's End and Forbidden forest on Mette's Website
(See the adress for the web site here: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34752#34752. Not allowed to post a direct link to it.)

Forbidden Forest (the red area at the top of the Forest's End town) keeps looping back on itself, so if you check the website for maps, make sure to read the special "how to use this map" that I mad specifically for Forbidden Forest.

Also, if you don't want to look at the maps, popo gave a great explaination of how to get through Forbidden Forest:
popo wrote:
  1. From Forest's End the first place you come to is an area with a diamond shaped path.
  2. Go right or left from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path around a pool and a bridge to the centre.
  3. Go down from here and you get to an area with diamond shaped path with a river running through it.
  4. Go left or right from here and you get to an area with a crossroads.
  5. Go down from here and you get to an area with a diamond shaped path with a break in the right hand side.
  6. Go down from here and you get to the area with tree stumps.
  7. Go right from here and you get to a courtyard with gates for you to use your keys on. The gates lead to Lonely Top where the green shard is.
Loirae
ommy
Silver Wonderlander

Post by ommy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:58 am

Wow, Loirae! terrific maps! even though i've completed the game (!) i'd always wished for a map!

thank you! thank you fairy godmother!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:11 am

You're very welcome! I made them because my 5 year old keeps getting lost and I quickly tired of "Mommy!!! Help!!!!" Then realized I was getting a bit lost too, but when I yelled, "Mommy Help!" I answered myself, "Make a map, child." So I did. I use them often. :lol:
Loirae
red24
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by red24 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:45 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, now I just need to see if I can escape.