Stuck in Purple Shard level

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Sleepyhead9

Stuck in Purple Shard level

Post by Sleepyhead9 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:35 pm

I've got to purple shard level, got 2 mottled keys but just discovered the items bag is full. Accidently saved over latest game so can't easily get out. Is there an easy way out - shards don't work in the void - or do I have to bite the bullet and work my way up again :(
Sleepyhead9

Post by Sleepyhead9 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:37 pm

Sorry, just put that in wrong forum - isn't really a level solution, but Help please!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

stuck in the Void! can't reload (??)

Post by Erwin042 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:52 pm

Sleepyhead9 wrote:Sorry, just put that in wrong forum - isn't really a level solution, but Help please!
It ain't in the wrong forum. If you need help, this is the one for helping you out.

I find it strange your bag is full. Did you buy a large or huge bag?
Normally your bag is filled with shards, keys, a lamp or glowing gem and the spy-eye and of course the flower. And tokens (forgot that) So your bag is not half full.
Maybe you have a lot of tokens left in the bag. You had to go first to the Arcade to spend those tokens first!

Do you use only 1 savegame?
It's better to work with 2 or 3.

But "The Purple Shard" that is an Adventure, isn't it? If yes, you have to restart the Adventure.
If not, I can't help you now.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Hi Sleepyhead.
The mottled keys you have are for the area back in the forbidden forest where you go the green shard. They are used in the entrance that looks like a big courtyard with lots of gates. The two you have are probably for the two side gates that only lead to coins.

Once you are in the void, you can't get back out until you get the purple shard, so if your bad is full, then you will have to either go back to a previously saved game before you entered the void, or if you don't have any, start over. :cry: :cry:
Loirae
slimm tom
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by slimm tom » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:27 pm

You could possibly use the cheat code, go back to wondertown, spend some tokens (or buy a huge bag, if you don't have one), and floing back to the purple shard adventure to get the purple shard again.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 pm

slimm tom wrote:You could possibly use the cheat code, go back to wondertown, spend some tokens (or buy a huge bag, if you don't have one), and floing back to the purple shard adventure to get the purple shard again.
I think I read somewhere that isn't possible. Using the cheat on the last level for getting the purple shard.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:08 pm

You can cheat this level but you won't pick up the shard, and floinging won't give it you either, so you will end up with one shard short. It doesn't stop you from finishing the game though, or completing other levels to get all the stars, just means you don't have all the shards in your bag.
Pauline
slimm tom
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by slimm tom » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:07 pm

popo wrote:You can cheat this level but you won't pick up the shard, and floinging won't give it you either, so you will end up with one shard short. It doesn't stop you from finishing the game though, or completing other levels to get all the stars, just means you don't have all the shards in your bag.
Oops!!! I forgot that you can't get items if you floing back in time!! :oops: :oops:

Thanks for correcting me :wink: :wink: