Arcade, Cross Rds Lvl 1, Brick Buster Lvl 1

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
bettylou
Bronze Wonderlander

Arcade, Cross Rds Lvl 1, Brick Buster Lvl 1

Post by bettylou » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:08 am

I am not usually a player of video arcade games, hence I am not very good at them. I have the 'solution' for BBL1 but do not understand my 'goal' - am I to collect only certain gems so the spikey balls break more of the brick walls before blowing themselves up? Can't seem to do that and not sure how to move any faster so they survive the 'bombs', by the time I get across the room to the right pink and green gems they have 'died' and once I have collected all the gems I just stand in that room and can't get out. Explain in text please what I am supposed to be doing? Thanks
The Cross Roads Lvl 1, I can get scritter and myself across the spikey balls just fine, but then can't figure out which 'surf boards' to use to get out of here - had scritter across and into one of the red gates but he fell asleep while I was trying to figure out how to get myself into one also. Help needed here please. Thanks
bettylou
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: Arcade, Cross Rds Lvl 1, Brick Buster Lvl 1

Post by lizwiz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 am

bettylou wrote:The Cross Roads Lvl 1, I can get scritter and myself across the spikey balls just fine, but then can't figure out which 'surf boards' to use to get out of here - had scritter across and into one of the red gates but he fell asleep while I was trying to figure out how to get myself into one also. Help needed here please. Thanks
bettylou
All you have to do is get the stinker to the swirling gate, don't worry about getting yourself out.
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Arcade, Cross Rds Lvl 1, Brick Buster Lvl 1

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:08 pm

bettylou wrote: I have the 'solution' for BBL1 but do not understand my 'goal' - am I to collect only certain gems so the spikey balls break more of the brick walls before blowing themselves up? Can't seem to do that and not sure how to move any faster so they survive the 'bombs', by the time I get across the room to the right pink and green gems they have 'died' and once I have collected all the gems I just stand in that room and can't get out. Explain in text please what I am supposed to be doing? Thanks

bettylou
Hi Bettylou,

The goal in BBl1 is to break the 44 blocks.
To do that you have to save the spikes to explode.
To break the blocks you have to use the gems to get the spikes turn.
On the start you have to go right away to these green/pinks gems otherwise the spike will explode. Cos it hits the gem, then turns and hits the keg.
In the upper right corner is always your goal.

When you stand in the running line of the spike, you'll die. So you have to look out where those spike will bounce. Think ahead.

I don't know more to tell then I wrote in my solution.
bettylou
Bronze Wonderlander

Thanks Erwin

Post by bettylou » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Because of your help I discovered I had not moved that creature up far enough for him to enter the gate, did so and tada! I WIN!
Another arcade 'puzzle' = The Wonder. Adventure Level 1, the 'maze in the dark' = am I supposed to find a certain object in one part to open that 'gate' in the other part before the chomper gets to me? It would help somewhat if I could see just where that object is, but using the spyeye can't work because then I can't hold my 'torch' to light my way. If I am incorrect on this puzzle please point me in the right direction.
I generally like mazes, but this one has me stumped, and it will take forever to figure out which transporters are the right ones to step into to get to that object.
As for the spikey balls, your solution is OK but I seem to get confused about which gems to remove when, always blow up one or both of those pesky bouncers before eliminating all the bricks. Not liking this one much. No fun!
bettylou
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Wonderland Adventure level1

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:21 pm

Bettylou,

You are first in a dark room. On your left you can enter a new room (first I'm not telling how to get there, maybe you reached it so far).
In this next room is a chomper. When you enter this room the chomper comes after you of course.
Your goal is to open the gate and pick up a red key.
But the chomper is very close behind you.
You can avoid him in the entrance but you can get him of you by going aside ''this castle''. I waited there till the chomper was almost near me. Then I moved quickly left (I stood on the left side of the castle), then down and pointed my way back to the exit.

These levels are meant to pick up a key in one room to open a gate in another room. By opening the rooms you reach finally the golden star.

For Brick Buster Level1: I'll open new topic if there isn't one already for this.