Not enough stars-how do I continue?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Not enough stars-how do I continue?

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:39 pm

I can't get to the lower part of the sewers as it says I don't have enough stars. But you can't go back and redo levels. So, now what can I do? I don't want to have to start the game all over again!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:04 pm

If you finished a level so that the star is blue instead of yellow, then you have the star that came from it. Replaying isn't something to worry about.

It sounds like you have missed a couple playable levels throughout the game.
There are 9 available stars before you even enter the sewers.
There are 9 available stars in the sewers before you reach that gate.
Walk around the sewers and make sure all 9 are finished. (2 down by the fire-shooting building; 3 across the top; 4 behind the green gate)

If you have all 9, you'll have to leave the sewers, and walk back out of town and follow your steps to make sure you got all the beginning ones (5 in the caves at the start; 1 at the windmill; 2 by the guy who teaches you to blink; 1 just outside of town after the blinking area)

Hope that helps.
Loirae
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:08 pm

Got it. For some reason when I first went to the white gate it would not let me through. But then when I went back it opened! Weird.