Please, where is the Rainbow Temple and that dude?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 pm

Thank you...taking a break....loved...loved the sound of the shards...which I just took a breath and after about 7 trys... :stinkyeek: got :!: ...and now back to that Forest....which living up in the Great Pacific North West.... I love! :stinkyhappy:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:53 pm

This is the problem I'm having ~ after getting the light blue shard from Thwarting the Thorts, it told me to go back to the temple and talk to Morkin. But when I FINALLY found him, nothing happens ~ I can walk right through him!! Is this a glitch? I did download and install the first little patch. I have four shards: red, orange, blue and light blue.

Guess I'll just head back and play unless I need this information?

BTW this is one AWESOME game. You did a fantastic job Patrick!!!!!!!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:52 pm

You even can't talk to Morklin?
Can you start from the end of Thwart the Thwarts and go again to the Museum? Maybe then you won't go thru Morklin?

You need to talk to Morklin and give the right question, so he can answer it.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Are you sure you have updated to v1.06?
If not you can get the update at the Midnight Synergy website.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:34 pm

I could talk to him before but now I can't. It's bazaar to walk through him and that little rainbow star (can't remember the name!!)

I do have the v1.06 version.

I did go back and redo Tharwt the Tharwts just to make sure that I hadn't missed something and it was the same thing.

I've gone ahead and am playing wonderland playground (I think that's the name of the area ~ I'm at Powder Keg Storage) and I'll go back and see if anything changed when I get done.

Will I be missing something important?

Thanks for your responses.

Susan
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:14 pm

If you don't talk to Morklin after having required the first 4 shards you will definitely miss out on something important - like the rest of the game :shock:

You walking right through Morklin and not being able to talk to him sounds very weird indeed :? . Maybe it's a question for Patrick?

Mette
\Mette
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:46 pm

YOu know I had the same problem....I finished all of the levels of the mushroom and foggy mountains...should have had 4 shards BUT! I found out that I only had 3! I missed getting the red one in Mushroom land...how, I do not know because I had like a hundred (okay maybe not that many) mushroom keys and had fun unlocking all of the gates...thinking that this is the coolest yet....no hassle...finished the level and went on to the Foggy Mountains....anyway I went back to that dude...Morklin ? after looking for Wysp everywhere....he didn't say anthing to me either...so some how my red shard dissapreared! I had to go back and play that level again where I used up the rest of my mushroom keys....and then Wysp appeared....told me to see MOrklin which I did and got the purple...not pink...key to the Rainbow Land Tower deal thing...and thats the truth... :P
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:18 am

What is weird was that I talked to him before without any problems. But now I just walk through them!! I can point and talk to others around the "square" so it must just be them.

I have the four shards now but when I didn't, I talked to Morklin without any problem.

This is so strange!

Maybe if it doesn't get fixed someone could PM me what Morklin and Wysp says?

Presently I'm at the Arcade starting the first adventure!

Thank you every one for your responses.

Susan
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:11 am

wolflady had the same problem and I remember Midnight Synergy adrressed it. But I can't find that topic anywhere. And she wasn't the only one. There were others. I also can't remember what the fix was - if there was one.

Highly recommend PMing MS because he's heard of the problem before specifically with Morklin. It also happens when talking to a few other characters.
Loirae
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 am

Adding to Loirae's post, I've got a small list of what this glitch affects.

CHARACTERS

Morklin

Wysp

Red Top hat Guy (Harbor, I think I'm the only one with this)

Pirate(Harbor, Me only I think)

Red Baseball cap guy (Sunflower field, with red gate, only me I think)

Wee Stinkers around red baseball cap guy (again, only me)

Sunflower guy (near red baseball cap guy, again, only me)

OBJECTS

Random trees (Foggy mountains, again, only me)

Random rocks (again, only me)

Random mushrooms (again, only me)

Random Signs

MS told me in a PM that he thinks he deleted the topic.
Unfortunately, you need to talk to Morklin to get a pink key to advance, but you can only get a working one from morklin. :cry:
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 pm

:shock: ...My Key was Purple...stated it was Purple and Purple it was...although I have heard that others got a Pink Key from Morklin....gee what did he say :? oh the ususal about getting on to it and finding the rest of the shards....and having to go the Rainbow Temple Land....gosh, :? you will need that key to unlock the Pink/Purple Gate....to enter into Rainbow Land, where you get Rainbow Keys to enter into the Forbidden Forest...

Good Luck. As for me I am wandering around in that Forest trying to locate The Lonely Top....and get the Green Shard....Good Luck to Me as Well....l.. :lol:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

The Rainbow Temple and that dude

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:35 am

For anyone who can't reach it, there will be a video on how to reach it on youtube.com

Please wait until I made that video.
I'm replaying the game, but I haven't got the red shard yet!
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 pm

That is amazing Erwin....I will be waiting.... :D