Please, where is the Rainbow Temple and that dude?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Please, where is the Rainbow Temple and that dude?

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:08 pm

Just finish the Brr deal and have gotten that Blue Shard...TG...WITHOUT !!! cheating.....although I serioulsy thought about it!

Can't seem to find Wysp...and get whatever is necessary to go beyond into the Rainbow Temple.....Help! I getting Dizzy Already. :cry:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:16 pm

Hopefully you know where I'm now on th picture
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:16 pm

From memory (so bear with me please) I think you have to walk back through the ice place and south through the corn field and then back left through to the Wondertown market. Then go left out of the Wondertown market and you will get back to the Museum where Wysp and Merklin The Guerkin will be waiting for you. He then gives you the pink key to the Temple Ruins which is left again by the transpoter/broken bridge. The pink gate is on the other side of the water!

I may be wrong though :oops:

EDIT: Oooops - Erwin the WA Expert has given you a screenshot! Well done Erwin! :D
Last edited by Lillie on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:18 pm

On my way to the bridge
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:19 pm

Thanks so much you Guys! I am off to try it!....I get so excited by this game! And for the encouragement not to cheat...which I can't seem to be able to do....I think I get (finally) how to get to Mettes site.

You guys are so 8)
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

I'm at the Ruins door

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 pm

This the door for the Ruins. But first go to Morklin (first picture) to find out what you're supposed to do there.

I can't get in cos I haven't got the red shard yet.

I played the game several times, but this character with the black hat is still playing at the Mushroom Area.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 pm

Goldenraven, you've asked where Wysp was?

Well, the answer is in this picture!
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:29 pm

I got to Morklin...finally...but no pink key? I have found where I need to get to in the Rainbow gate...but no pink key? How come Morklin did not give it to me?

Perplexed in Seattle
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:36 pm

Surely Sleepless in Seattle :wink:

How many and which colour shards do you have in your bag at the moment?
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:42 pm

I have the blue, dark blue and red. only 3. I think that I read somewhere that I need 4...holy Tomato! Where do I get that?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:44 pm

Didn't you get the orange from the levels right at the start? At least I think it is orange :?:
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:59 pm

What happened to me orange! That was at the very beginning...unless this red one is the orange...what to do, what to do. If I have to start over again I will be nuts for real.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Could t his red be the orange? I mean if I have been through the Foggy Mountains and Mushroom land...and played a game in the Arcade...and in that tower to get a star...do you know what colors I should have? How would I get back to the beginning...that was the easiet shard to get!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:08 pm

You should be able to tell the difference in the colours quite categorically by looking at them in your bag petal! One is defo red and the other is defo orange! You would have got the red one from the Mushroom levels. The orange is defo the one you get at the first levels when starting the game - I just checked on one of my saved games. Did you do all the beginning levels where you meet the wee stinkers and wake them up and have them step on buttons for you? :) Don't worry - you can go back to the start and get that shard. We just need to clarify what colours you do have :lol:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 pm

I just found this list of levels for the orange shard. Do you remember doing these?

Orange Shard:
Stinker's Rescue
Stinker's Rescue pt. 2
Treasure Springs
Passage of Fire
Frost Bite Cave
Scritter Control
Magic Gloves
Hop, Skip, Blink
Fire & Ice
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Gold Raven wrote:Could t his red be the orange? I mean if I have been through the Foggy Mountains and Mushroom land...and played a game in the Arcade...and in that tower to get a star...do you know what colors I should have? How would I get back to the beginning...that was the easiet shard to get!
It's impossible you've missed the orange shard. Tried this out myself. There is no way you haven't got the orange shard. See picture.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Here is a screenshot of the colour of the red and orange shards - hope that helps you :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Lillie wrote:I just found this list of levels for the orange shard. Do you remember doing these?

Orange Shard:
Stinker's Rescue
Stinker's Rescue pt. 2
Treasure Springs
Passage of Fire
Frost Bite Cave
Scritter Control
Magic Gloves
Hop, Skip, Blink
Fire & Ice
You have to pick up the orange shard after you played 'Frost Bite Cave'. You need to open the 'blue door' with the blue key.
Till Frost Bite Cave, it's the demo.

Like I wrote in my reply. There is no way you could have missed the orange shard. It's not in a level, it's outside (like MS say: the HUB)
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Otah...I think then, that it must be the red. Where to go? for Of course I have been in those screen shots.....& have the Orange...
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

The red shard

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:24 pm

Here you picked up the red shard.

That's in the Mushroom Area. Surely you went there.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:27 pm

I am going to tell you something odd.....on my journey back to that guy to get that ----- pink key.....I went inside that area .....and I was surprized that I could still play it....checked out my inventory and still had mushroom keys to do it...BUT, I remember doing it! Was I so nuts by then that I forgot toget the key.....Double Darn....do I have to walk back and play it...yes, I hope to God that I have enough mushroom keys left!

Thanks guys.. :stinkysad:
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 pm

I tell you truly that I have done this because it was so easy...just unlocking the gates with mushroom keys that I had in abundance....did I forget to pick up the key? Wouldn't it still be there for me to get? Looks like I will have to go back and get that shard...but how in the Bald Eagles Nest did that happen that it just deleted itself?

Maybe I should take two naps!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:31 pm

You have missed out a huge chunk of levels Gold Raven :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to do all the Mushroom levels. You will enjoy them a lot :D

I'll leave you in Erwin's capable hands as I am off to bed soon - he tends to take over and takes control of all help on WA - he is an expert 8) No-one else is allowed to help!!! :roll: :wink:

Have fun! :D
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Gold Raven wrote:I am going to tell you something odd.....on my journey back to that guy to get that ----- pink key.....I went inside that area .....and I was surprized that I could still play it....checked out my inventory and still had mushroom keys to do it...BUT, I remember doing it! Was I so nuts by then that I forgot toget the key.....Double Darn....do I have to walk back and play it...yes, I hope to God that I have enough mushroom keys left!

Thanks guys.. :stinkysad:
So if you haven't done that level where I showed you the picture, I'll need 7 mushroom keys to get to the red shard. But then you have to play the level 'The red shard'.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:38 pm

Lillie wrote:You have missed out a huge chunk of levels Gold Raven :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to do all the Mushroom levels. You will enjoy them a lot :D

I'll leave you in Erwin's capable hands as I am off to bed soon - he tends to take over and takes control of all help on WA - he is an expert 8) No-one else is allowed to help!!! :roll: :wink:

Have fun! :D
Oh thanks Lillie. It seems to be I'm the only person who is still in this board to help everybody out.

But... I think.... when I've finished with making the solutions I log out once and for all.

....No one else is allowed to help !!!! No one else is still here to help you mean!! :wink:

Here in Belgium it's just Saterday the 14th.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:02 pm

I want to thank you Lillie and Erwin....but I must tell you that I did INDEED play the Mushroom level....and did do the mushroom locks...and I thought that I had gotten the key! so what I did was go back...... all the way back to that room, had enough mushroom keys to unlock the gates and got the red key! And strange thing....that Wysp appeared to me inside the Room!!! and told me to go see Morklin...which I did and he gave me the Purple Key, not Pink, and I unlocked the gate to the Rainbow land...now I am in there playing and getting the rainbow keys.

I could not have done this without your help....gee, am I so grateful to you both...a big Hug out to Cha Both. :stinkywink:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:10 pm

Oh good Gold Raven - glad we could help! :D
Erwin042 wrote:But... I think.... when I've finished with making the solutions I log out once and for all.
Awww don't leave us Erwin - you have been so helpful to everyone! You must go to bed dreaming about Thwarts and gates and wee stinkers and Brrrrrring and Blinking and Popping. You probably wear a hat like your player character too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you played the other games in the series? Secret Worlds, Wonderland or Return To Wonderland? They are brilliant too! I would highly recommend Secret Worlds and Return To Wonderland Platinum Edition - there are trampolines and transporters that take you through space and all sorts of things! :D

Night night and sweet Wonderland dreams! Don't wear your hat in bed though :wink:
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:45 am

....No one else is allowed to help !!!! No one else is still here to help you mean!!
We're all still here Erwin, but you seem to be enjoying helping so much it would be a shame to stop you. :wink:

I've told you before not to make hard work out of it. If you don't enjoy doing it then don't do it. :( BUT... If you do enjoy it, then.....well......carry on. :D :D
Pauline
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:48 pm

EGADS!!! :stinkyeek: .......I just emerged outta of that Rainbow Land deal....I am still a little :shock: & :roll: about it.....could NOT get the darn dang one way tickets to behave...so...yes...I had to cheat. :roll: ...just telling on myself...maybe it was the full moon...(somewhere in the universe) or the Wind....or my fingers that lost their dexderity.... :roll: ...anywho...here I go and I really do hope that I can NOT use the cheat code again...wish me luck :!: .......Here I go :!: :!: :stinkylol:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:20 pm

EGADS! :stinkyeek:
Sounds like you've been through the wringer.
Good Luck and don't stop now!
jg