MOFI "At The End Of It All" I NEED HELP!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Rainbow Wonderlander

MOFI "At The End Of It All" I NEED HELP!

Post by 321 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

I'm stuck getting past the ice flowers AND...

1.Cheat doesn't work. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
2.If you pick up Home Glyph and Star Key and Abort,they aren't in my bag. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
3.They shoot WAY too quickly. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
4.Floing pops WAY too quickly. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I REALLY NEED HELP DESPRATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3,2,1,BLAST OFF!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:43 pm

I haven't seen this level yet. So it should be coming. Yeah it's the last one!
Better wait a while until others are beyond the jungle.
Cos then levels might be more difficult.
I played some beyond the Jungle and I can't solve neither them.
But I want to wait a bit(!) (much longer dude, months longer!!) longer so more players are in this area too.
Been here too. There's a good reason why the cheat doesn't work here!
Last edited by Erwin042 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 pm

I can't solve it either. :lol:
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:23 pm

How on Earth did you end up here so fast?!?!? :shock:

Hint:
Highlight to read wrote:While beside the red gate, make two Floing bubbles South and SouthEast to block the Ice Flowers.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:32 am

Qloof234 wrote:How on Earth did you end up here so fast?!?!? :shock:
I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that 321 used the cheat code very liberally - that's the "danger", of course. You can get to see much of the game very quickly, without having played a lot of it. Of course, 321 might be well aware of that and is playing with that in mind. I don't think many people will catch up to this point very quickly - it'll take most people well into the new year to get to this level.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:58 pm

I've actually been doing the same thing. I just can't solve these puzzles and got so frustrated and went on to see what was next. Good thing you include floing to repeat levels :oops:
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 pm

321 might have created 2 profiles. One to actually play, and one to see the ending. :wink:
ImageImage
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by 321 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:27 am

Got it.

I put three "Floings" through the wall, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (MS,I don't foresee why you made the magic spell cheat) go get"Brr",shoot it at the Ice Flowers (Of course it gets trapped it the "Floing Bubbles",then.....ESCAPE TO THE WALL BEFORE THE "FLOING BUBBLES" POP.The rest is Self-Explainatory.

Good solution?
3,2,1,BLAST OFF!
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:52 am

I have tried this level COUNTLESS times! Can someone make a video please? I do so much better with a video than a written solution. :D

Thanks,

jdl

Jacob
ImageImage
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:55 am

jdl wrote:I have tried this level COUNTLESS times! Can someone make a video please? I do so much better with a video than a written solution. :D

Thanks,

jdl

Jacob
Believe me, I would but Camtasia Studio makes WA lag, and Fraps only records 30 seconds.

I'm not quite here yet in the game, but during testing I got here. In the final I'm on Sundog though :lol:
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I have not gotten here yet--still getting whipped by levels on Sundog Island--but how did you floing through a wall?? That would be a really useful feature on some of these levels!!

Deb
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 pm

dsg wrote:I have not gotten here yet--still getting whipped by levels on Sundog Island--but how did you floing through a wall?? That would be a really useful feature on some of these levels!!

Deb
Highlight To Read wrote:At any point, press Ctrl and B at the same time - If done right, you'll get a message saying 'Wall-Blinking Activated'. Now if you're standing next to a lone wall (as in just one wall tile which is right next to you between you and destination), you can cast any magic through the one wall.
BTW; @321:
1.Cheat doesn't work.
Believe me, I actually already beat it (No Patrick, I haven't skipped 90% of the game), and that's intentional.
2.If you pick up Home Glyph and Star Key and Abort,they aren't in my bag.
Because you picked them up in the adventure.

3.They shoot WAY too quickly.
If 'they' means the Ice Flowers, they shoot at a good speed for me. During testing (remove this if necessary MS), they were quite a bit faster.
4.Floing pops WAY too quickly.
The more there are onscreen, the faster they pop, regardless of if only one has something in it.

Directions on how I complete this (it worked FIRST TRY in the final version. Fifty millionth time in beta):
How Qloof234 beats At The End Of It All wrote:1. Charge Floing and walk into indigo teleporter (whichever is closest to the top bit). If frozen once walking in, either restart or reload save before that.

2. Run over and grab red key. Run over down to bottom-right corner in small room.

3. Run across bridge, and once beside the gate, cast two floing bubble; one below you and one down and right a tile.

4. Open gate, and A. wait beside Yellow button until bubbles pop, but hurry to get out of way of ice, or B. Hit button, walk into corridor, wait until they pop.

5. Once popped, cast one as close to the top corner in the corridor, and walk down to where blue key is. Cast bubble a few tiles right of the entrance to the small chamber with the key.

6. Open blue gate quickly, walk inside. Wait for bubbles with chompers in them to pop and QUICKLY cast one up to the left of the blue gate. One chomper will get stuck in the bubble and the other can't get through.

7. Run down to ladder. If wanted, grab gems.

8. The rest is elementary.
That should help. I'll try getting a video sometime in the next few days.

Really. (Inside joke)
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Thats it Qloof? Just grab the key, hide, and run around? Won't you get frozen along the way when running???

BTW, if you get trapped in a Floing Bubble and a ice shot does too, you will be frozen inside the bubble. When the Floing Bubble pops, you will be unfrozen. Try it! :D
ImageImage
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

jdl wrote:Thats it Qloof? Just grab the key, hide, and run around? Won't you get frozen along the way when running???

BTW, if you get trapped in a Floing Bubble and a ice shot does too, you will be frozen inside the bubble. When the Floing Bubble pops, you will be unfrozen. Try it! :D
Lemme think how to reword it, here we go:
After getting the key, run down to the bottom-right corner, so next to the bridge which is in front of the Ice Flowers. With careful timing run across to the gate, cast your floing bubbles in the right spot so you're protected, and then continue onwards.
As for the Floing/Ice thing, I'll try it.
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 pm

I can get past the red gate but am simply not fast enough to get the blue gate open before the floing bubbles pop and the chomper gets me :x :x

MS--is there some way that I can cheat through this level?? It is beyond frustrating to be stuck at a point that only requires fast fingers and no thought and yet have no way to proceed in the game.

Thanks.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:19 am

dsg wrote:I can get past the red gate but am simply not fast enough to get the blue gate open before the floing bubbles pop and the chomper gets me :x :x

MS--is there some way that I can cheat through this level?? It is beyond frustrating to be stuck at a point that only requires fast fingers and no thought and yet have no way to proceed in the game.

Thanks.
Sorry, it's impossible to cheat in this level (for a very particular reason). But you can certainly get by the blue gate without fast fingers and instead using your thought. Think about timing of when to make your Floing bubbles to trap the chompers.
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:22 am

I have thought about it and try to time the floings so that I have the maximum time to get the blue gate open and position for another floing. I can get the gate open but do not have time to trap the chompers again.
sewel5
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sewel5 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:45 pm

This is how I beat it
Charge floing collect all gems except the lower purple one.

Quickly floing under it, collect the gem, and floing under the brr charger.

Quickly run up and enter the indigo teleporter, charge brr, aim 4 brr at the ice flowers. Then go to the purple teleporter.

Go down, grab the key, then floing a bubble shield around the brr charger.

Charge brr then aim brr at the flowers again. Go up to hide.

When the floing bubble(s) pop, run to the gate then simply brr the chompers.

End of hard part.
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 pm

I finally beat this one a few days ago...and sorry MS but I disagree that fast fingers are not required to get through the blue gate!!
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Sewel5 wrote:This is how I beat it
Thank you very very very very very awful lot of very much for your solution
I've cheated on most Brr levels and I've finished this last one too with your help!!
I cheated to know the end of the story. But I still have savegames from the point where I hadn't cheated. Now knowing how the story ends, I can play those most difficult levels for real.
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

ok....I have tried to follow the directions, but I guess I dont understand. I can't even get the red key. I try floing down and get on ice glove. . . but before i can use it, they freeze me. Could someone explain for those of us that are a little dense??? :roll: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 am

eeyore31 wrote:ok....I have tried to follow the directions, but I guess I dont understand. I can't even get the red key. I try floing down and get on ice glove. . . but before i can use it, they freeze me. Could someone explain for those of us that are a little dense??? :roll: :lol:
Me too eeyore this is not a game for slow fingers. I have tried at least a hundred times and the only time I got anyway near it I was so surprised that I lost it. This is too hard for me - I think I'll just go back to RTW.
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah.....I've givin up unless i see how to do it......i can get to the red key with the glo glove but then get frozen, but i cant get there with freeze glove..... :? :? :? oh boy :cry: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

my walkthru

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Let me explain it my way

1. get the all the gems but the pink one before the entrance not
2. get the floing
3. return to the gem room and wait aside in a corner (save your game!)
4. get the last gem and
5. put a bubble before the brr gloves and before that last gem, at the entrance (in this order!!)
6. get in the blue teleporter
7. get the brr and brr to each fireflower (if you are hit first, load the game so restart from point 3)
you've aimed on each ice flower correctly and just shot one shot at each flower? shoot from left to right (other random shots could last in a kill on you)
8. immediately run for the pink teleporter cos the bubbles will explode every millisecond
you could be hit while entering the teleporter too
9. return instantly to the bridge and get the red key.
you're holding the floing power
so put maximum 5 bubbles around the brr gloves (a shield) so the gloves are protected by the bubbles
10. get on the brr gloves and aim again at the flowers
11. run immediately to the empty gem room (here you can save game)
12. but don't wait too long cos the ice will explode so get the brr and brr a piece on the water to you slide to the horizontal bridge and open the red gate
when you step on the yellow button, the gates from the chomper open
13. now you need to brr the chompers but you should have a path back and get the light blue key (is south of the ice flowers)
the chomper on the left comes from the north and the chomper from the right comes from the east
brr the chompers and get the key, now thru the maze (examine this first before entering the red gate) and to the arrow

From "save your game" to "you're hit" can happen more times. You have to be quick and stay quick and be correctly instantly or you will fail
Important remark!!
Keep a savegame from the point before entering this level, so you can return to the floing guy. Cos when the movie ends after this level you'll get the main menu and you can't continue your game
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

:D Thank you SOOOO much Erwin!!! I will print this out and give it a go as soon as i can today.......THANK YOU!!! I'll let you know how i do....

One question.......I'll ask in a pm cause i dont know how to make a spoiler box :oops: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Re: my walkthru

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Erwin042 wrote:
Important remark!!
Keep a savegame from the point before entering this level, so you can return to the floing guy. Cos when the movie ends after this level you'll get the main menu and you can't continue your game
That's the second time I've read this. I'm saving this level until I've done everything else. Why did Patrick say you can do more levels after you complete the main game if you can't get back in to carry on? It's mental. :?
Pauline
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 pm

:shock: wow, ok maybe after a few days I'll be quick enough.....i see right now, i cant stop and read directions :lol: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: my walkthru

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 pm

popo wrote: That's the second time I've read this. I'm saving this level until I've done everything else.
Okay, the first time was in the general discussion on the difficulty discussion. But here it is in the right place cos it is attached to this adventure.

You're absolutely right to play this level as last.
I think that was the whole idea too.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:31 pm

If you are supposed to leave this level till last, then how come you can get into it before you've got the rainbow keys. I'd only got 90 stars when I noticed I could get to it, yet you need 100 to get the rainbow keys? Or are the rainbow levels a bonus for getting 100 stars? And if this is the last proper level, when do you get to go in that other temple east of the main one?

Lots of questions and maybe they should be in a different thread, but it's all very confusing.
Pauline
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm

popo wrote:If you are supposed to leave this level till last, then how come you can get into it before you've got the rainbow keys. I'd only got 90 stars when I noticed I could get to it, yet you need 100 to get the rainbow keys? Or are the rainbow levels a bonus for getting 100 stars? And if this is the last proper level, when do you get to go in that other temple east of the main one?

Lots of questions and maybe they should be in a different thread, but it's all very confusing.
You can know the end of the story before having 100 stars.
Only when you have 100 stars, you get those rainbow keys.

I think you'll get more stars too for completing the rainbow levels cos Patrick wrote somewhere there are 128 stars to find.
Although in the end there are stars too.

That other temple east at the temple has something to do with those mysteries and rainbow keys.