WA Community Challenge 4

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Alright, I will make it because I remembered my last resort - making a circus fair like the one in MNIK's Doom Circus except bigger and not so doomy.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Too many people are dropping this challenge and focusing on other projects. I adjust the rules again, making it very easy.

RULE 1: no adjustments

RULE 2: you must make only one game now, that's for the very least, but you still can make more if you are interested

RULE 3: Removed the part where I might go "dizzy" from rides, so I think you could make them dizzy

RULE 4: no adjustments

RULE 5: wlv.s are now three, one for the hub area, one for the ride, and one for going outside from the park, you can use more wlvs for other games and hub areas or anything, and I need only five dialogus as a minimum count of them, 1 for the introductory , 2 for the tickets, 3 for the ride, 4 for after the ride (as a comment), 5 for leaving, just as an advice if you don't have anything in mind on how to arrange it.

This will ease down the pain in the head for you! enjoy! :wink:

EDIT: oh and, I only need three entries now, when three are ready, I'll wait for five days if there will be any coming entries to be added, if nothing happens, They will be released, with the results.
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 am

Average WACC cycle so far:

Announcement
People get excited
No to few entries
Losers get overly upset
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Sorry to say this, but WACC#4 was a failed contest, the idea made others happy about it, but then they lost the spirit, unluckily, It went worse than what happened with Nobody in his WACC#3. so I'll pass WACC#4 to someone else. I'm still going to think about the person who make WACC#5 or WACC#4 Reborn.

Stop working on your entries, people. or don't even start them, if you made a big progress, add it to any level of yours.

EDIT: I decided that Deeman is the creator of WACC#5, I don't want to answer any question of why I chose him, so don't bother about asking. besides, I know why I chose him too. it's not because he's my friend, if it was a matter of friends, I would have chosen kidkid instead.

please make WACC#4/5 ASAP. :wink: :cry:
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:27 pm

I wasn't very far in my WACC4 entry, but I hope WACC5 works better. :(
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Sadly, this was a flop. I guess carnival games are just too hard to design in the end.
ab-47 wrote: I decided that Deeman is the creator of WACC#5, I don't want to answer any question of why I chose him, so don't bother about asking. besides, I know why I chose him too.
I'm sure you had a good reason.

But does this have to do with your 'personal sickness?'

DEEMAN: YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING. :twisted: :D *shot*