Yeah Wonderscape is back in progress.

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Yeah Wonderscape is back in progress.

Post by dig 222 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Yeah, I put some thought into it, and I'm going to carry on with my old Wonderscape project.
No I'm not abandoning 'How to invade your own home!' I'll be doing both levels. Probably this one more, but I'll finish the levels eventually.

Who knows? Maybe this will take years. I mean, have you SEEN the map of runescape? I just love how realistically GINORMOUS it is. :D
I'm going to start off with lumbridge first, I am REEAAAAAALLY looking forward to making Damonheim. (However you spell it, Its the icy place)
Because I have a music track that sounds like it would go quite well with it! (Team fortress 2 - The Art of War) ANYWAYS, I will post screenshots VERY soon, I mean, whats a project with NO SCREENSHOTS? :lol:

How about 5 a week? Sound good? :D
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Yeah Wonderscape is back in progress.

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 pm

dig 222 wrote:Yeah, I put some thought into it, and I'm going to carry on with my old Wonderscape project.
No I'm not abandoning 'How to invade your own home!' I'll be doing both levels. Probably this one more, but I'll finish the levels eventually.

Who knows? Maybe this will take years. I mean, have you SEEN the map of runescape? I just love how realistically GINORMOUS it is. :D
I'm going to start off with lumbridge first, I am REEAAAAAALLY looking forward to making Damonheim. (However you spell it, Its the icy place)
Because I have a music track that sounds like it would go quite well with it! (Team fortress 2 - The Art of War) ANYWAYS, I will post screenshots VERY soon, I mean, whats a project with NO SCREENSHOTS? :lol:

You could try, but I'm pretty sure Runescape will never be made in Wonderland form. Maybe the world could, but with all quests, minigames, skills, and monsters? No way.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Re: Yeah Wonderscape is back in progress.

Post by dig 222 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
dig 222 wrote:Yeah, I put some thought into it, and I'm going to carry on with my old Wonderscape project.

You could try, but I'm pretty sure Runescape will never be made in Wonderland form. Maybe the world could, but with all quests, minigames, skills, and monsters? No way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Um...

I have no idea what to say. I don't know what kind of game Runescape is and I agree with yotyot. Making this would be possible but too hard and time-consuming. :(
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Um...

I have no idea what to say. I don't know what kind of game Runescape is and I agree with yotyot. Making this would be possible but too hard and time-consuming. :(
Its set in the medeival times... sort of.
Its another world, where there are things like dragons, wizards, bandits, FISH, Unicorns, and such.

Its not really time consuming, I work fast, and I have about 9 hours a day of free time. :D
I mean, I already have the first floor of Lumbridge castle done!
Courtyard too. Kinda.
Screenie:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 pm

DP
Kitchen screenie.
I know, it needs some work.
Not like I'm finished with it lawl, this is just the basic design of it.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:24 pm

dig 222 wrote:

Its another world, where there are things like dragons, wizards, bandits, FISH, Unicorns, and such.

Its not really time consuming, I work fast, and I have about 9 hours a day of free time. :D
Courtyard too. Kinda.
Screenie:
If you spend nine hours a day on the computer, I'm seriously concerned about your health. *shot for making a bad joke* :P
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Right. You rebuild Runescape in Wonderland while I rebuild it in Minecraft!

Also, I had the idea of making Wonderscape's own adventures which are basically the quests recreated (I somehow like recreating things O_O)
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:16 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
dig 222 wrote:

Courtyard too. Kinda.
Screenie:
If you spend nine hours a day on the computer, I'm seriously concerned about your health. *shot for making a bad joke* :P
I didn't say ALL 9 hours were put into the computer. xD
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 am

DP (Again)
Screenies. :D

Screenie3 is the final version of the kitchen. :D
Screenie4 is the kitchen cellar.