My Level Plot Plans-The Big Summary

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

My Level Plot Plans-The Big Summary

Post by Nobody » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:05 am

Prev|???

Link to my level list: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=285848#285848

So yeah, I'm finally giving up continuing my current plotline in WA, at least from where I left off. So I'm going to be releasing my plot so people know what I had planned and stuff. I'm going to start by releasing up to the end of my next series, although I have more written down. Enjoy... or don't do that.

Unstability-Planned end to the Shaky Forest Trilogy: You rush into Nom's machine to destroy it from the inside. Once
you reach the mainframe, who was going to be an idiot or something, the mainframe refuses to self destruct the machine, and instead forces you to play a two player co-op video game. Since the mainframe is an idiot, you do all the work, and valuable time is wasted. However, the mainframe abruptly becomes suicidal and decides to self destruct the machine. It turns out that Byte decided to be brave, sneaking past Nom and hacking the mainframe for you, using his expertise on Chomper computers to do a better job than you. He then joins your basement friends, and spends all his time in the Computer Room.

Sewer Workers Quartet: Jump, that guy who was in the team to rescue from Chompers in that one adventure, is sitting outside the sewers and looking upset. It turns out that he's scared for his friends and co-workers who work in the scary sewers, since he hasn't seen them in a long time, ever since his scary boss told him to take a break to ease his nerves and be less scared all the time. You tell him he's probably worrying too much, but enter the sewers to look for his friends anyway. You find them deserted, and as you delve deeper into them, you find a large block of cages containing sewer workers.

You head through the sewers collecting cage keys, and discover that the sewers were taken over a long time ago by the Evil Stinkers, who decided to make a less obvious lair, and take less important victims to the Corrupt Lands. Two of the sewer workers you rescue are Skip, a sewer worker who is often too excited about adventure to think rationally, and looks for adventure wherever he goes, and Hop, a sewer worker who is loy... oh, never mind. He's just generic and I'm not going to bother convincing you he's not. Once the sewer workers are saved, you, Hop, and Skip go deeper into the sewers, to once again destroy the Evil Stinkers' machine.

The three of you enter a room with the Evil Stinkers' machine, four red buttons, and four green buttons. That sentence could also describe Access Code. Differently from Access Code, Skip overeagerly presses every button in a non-specific order. Forced to find an alternate plan, you notice the machine is converting sewer water into fresh water. Assuming the machine gets its power from sewer water somehow, you divert the path of the sewer water to not enter the machine, with help from Hop.

The three of you decide to make sure the job is actually done, and enter the machine through the water filter. Inside, you find a control console and choose the option to fry the machine's circuits. However, the console shows the message "NICE TRY, PUNKS!" and proceeds to tell you that as punishment for trying to destroy it, the machine is going to explode with you inside. However, you escape and the machine explodes without you inside, thus foiling the Evil Stinkers' plan. The sewer workers are added to your ranks in the WBA basement.
Last edited by Nobody on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 am

I'll certainly play your adventures, but why are you giving away the future storyline? If I need anything, it's a recap of your PREVIOUS adventures, because I haven't played them in a long time.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 pm

yot yot5 wrote:I'll certainly play your adventures, but why are you giving away the future storyline? If I need anything, it's a recap of your PREVIOUS adventures, because I haven't played them in a long time.
Because he's ditching that story and starting a new one.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Because he's ditching that story and starting a new one.
My bad. :oops:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Non-Chomper Trilogy: Your Snapptronic malfunctions and is taken to the repair shop, causing you to get bored due to lack of video games. Hop suggests a group fishing trip to cure your boredom, but everyone comes up with an excuse not to go except you, so you end up fishing alone with Hop. A fisherman tells you that Skeletal Chompers are coming from the desert, so you and Hop enter the desert, which is indeed crawling with strange Chompers. You then discover a structure apparently called the MRC Factory and go inside.

The MRC Factory turns out to be a Mean Robot Chomper factory, producing skeletal-ish robotic Chompers designed to kill Stinkers. You once again decide to destroy the place. However, on your quest to destroy the factory, you come across an interesting scene: Chompers madly fleeing from Mean Robot Chompers, apparently betrayed by their own creations.

A random Chomper confronts you about the rogue MRCs. He says that it might be his fault since he dropped a random green key into the machinery of the factory. He says it's in both your best interests to work together to retrieve the green key, since rogue MRCs aren't really going to benefit Stinkers in the long run. You end up agreeing, and you and the Chomper work together to go get the key. Once you get it, however, the Chomper desperately wants it back, and you get suspiscious. The Chomper ends up fighting you for it with help from a huge army of MRCs. You win, and decide to keep the green key safe. However, you forget all about destroying the factory.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 am

DP.

Another Day, Another Lair Duolog... Uh, Trilogy: (Keep in mind that the way I had Snapptronic levels planned, the second adventure in this trilogy would be my 30th. Also, in these thingies each paragraph has been a different level. This time, cutscenes are indented-y or something in the second one.) You've recently finished playing a video game on your newly-repaired Snapptronic, when Morklin asks to see you about something. You go over to him and he tells you that an Evil Stinker lair has been discovered in the Foggy Mountains. You, Snapp, and Greedee go on a long hike to yet again destroy an enemy construct. The hike is worth it though, when you make it to the lair.

The three of you enter the lair and find it to be huge and stocked with massive TNT barrels. Apparently all the Evil Stinkers that there were in Wonderland gathered in the Foggy Mountains to shoot giant TNT barrels out of a cannon to destroy all of Wonderland as an overdone act of revenge. To save time finding the cannon, you split up. After each set of puzzles, you black out (Yes, it's unoriginal. Sue me, EMERALD141! I'M TALKING TO YOU!) and have a vision of the Corrupt Lands.
In the first cutscene, the Dark Thwarts summon an Evil Stinker and tell him that they have found a non-evil version of the Corrupt Lands. The Dark Thwarts and Evil Stinker agree that the non-evil version must be destroyed.
In the second cutscene, the Dark Thwarts decide that the best way to destroy the non-evil place is from the inside. However, they decide not to just jump into the non-evil place, and instead develop a plan.
In the third cutscene, some Evil Stinkers have a conversation about a meeting the Dark Thwarts organized in Darkington Hall, and how they made the right decision not coming to the meeting. Then they spontaneously disappear.
In the fourth cutscene, one of the remaining Evil Stinkers in the Corrupt Lands asks the Dark Thwarts where the rest of the Evil Stinkers went. The Dark Thwarts reveal that the Evil Stinkers were sent to the non-evil place to weaken the non-evil armies, and that once the non-evil place uses up it's strength and the Evil Stinkers are defeated, the Dark Thwarts plan to enter Wonderland and finish the job.
After that series of blackouts, you find the cannon, and an Evil Stinker preparing to fire it. After an epic battle with the Evil Stinker, some TNT Barrel fuses get set off and you realise the whole place is one giant explosive you need to escape from. You immediately get Snapp and Greedee, and use the cannon as an emergency exit. You wake up to find that no one saw any Evil Stinkers escape from the lair, and you have been proclaimed the savior of Wonderland. However, your mind isn't on celebrating and you try to find Morklin to warn him about your visions. Before you can, however...

...you abruptly wake up in front of the Snapptronic Room. Byte explains that when you were playing a game the Snapptronic trapped you in a virtual reality, and he had to spend a long time hacking it to rescue you. You begin to realise that the repair shop is the true Evil Stinker Lair, and quickly destroy the repair shop. Of course, the destruction of the repair shop does NOT cause Evil Stinkers to go extinct, and Dark Thwarts aren't really twisted masterminds.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 am

I like these plots! It makes me a bit sad to know that their tangible adventure counterparts will probably never exist, but waiting for WA3E is, uh, worth it!
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm really liking these stories! I especially liked the last one, due to what seems like would have been a very epic twist! :shock:
Insert stupid jokes here.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:17 am

expect an uneventfulish hub's summary on Monday, when I will be back home
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 am

Wonderland Adventures Home Repair: Byte picks up a distress signal coming from an undiscovered island on his computer, and works together with Snapp to build a flying house to help you save the day. While you wait, you help Morklin remove some mushrooms that mysteriously popped up in his museum.

Once the house is done, you and the sewer workers fly it towards the mysterious island. However, it is hijacked by an Evil Stinker named Galavore. The house crashes on the wrong island, its parts are scattered everywhere, and Jump and Skip go missing. The emergency teleport back to the WBA is damaged in the crash.

The emergency teleport can be repaired, and parts and sewer workers can be find in the Generic Grasslands, Stinkaboom Settlement (Stinkers and Kabooms live there), Elemental Caves of Ice and Lava, Elemental Caves of Dirt and Wind (Dark levels explained by wind blowing dirt in the camera and a magic GlowGem making a circle of lack-of-dirt... shut up), Forest, and Abandoned Research Facility (which would contain a
Void-hole, and had this dialog planned for it: "The Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, does not have a knife." "I don't!" *insert some puzzles and being told to sacrifice the cube here* "If the Weighted Companion Cube had a knife, which we remind you it does not, it would stab itself." "I would!").

Once all the parts and both Skip and Jump are gathered, you can set out towards the mysterious island... where you find a house. Upon entering the house, you find yourself surrounded by blue monsters.

promise fulfilled
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 am

New Identity Pentalogy: You wake up in a laboratory-like area with no memories of who you are. You are greeted by someone named Eldest (actually Galavore) who tells you that according to the Mastergon, a massive computer in the center of the room that seems to know everything, your name is Garry. You decide to talk to the Mastergon yourself, and it tells you that you are part of a very special race, and your purpose is to go on missions for the forces of good or something, and that your shared room, the Habitat, is intended to meet all your needs sufficiently. Then, someone (who is Skip) shows up, and the Mastergon introduces you to him, telling you his name is Cacto. The Mastergon then teleports the three of you into a Training Course in order to train you for your missions.

The Mastergon tells you that the goal of all your missions will be to collect rare and important artifacts. It then gives Eldest a device to contact it with, and sends the three of you to a temple where you collect a valuable mask. The Mastergon then teleports you three back, to meet Dah and Pah (actually Hop and Jump).

The Mastergon explains to you that the forces of evil will try to convince you that you have an alternate identity, and to ignore them no matter what. It then sends you to the Mushroom Grove, instructing you to go deep into a crater caused by a mysterious explosion, because there's a stone relic at the bottom of the crater. Before you descend, Pookie says he recognizes you as a heroic adventurer, but you ignore his obvious lies.

For your next mission, the Mastergon splits the five of you up into two teams, to collect two green keys. Eldest, Dah, and Pah are sent to the WBA to recover the green key that's being kept safe there. Meanwhile, you and Cacto are sent to Morklin's museum to steal a green key from a Chomper hiding somewhere in the museum. Morklin claims to recognize you as an adventurer and Cacto as a sewer worker who befriended the adventurer, but you ignore him and head after the Chomper. Once you get to the Chomper, he says something along the lines of "OH NO, THE ADVENTURER! UH, I'M SORRY ABOUT RIGGING MORKLIN'S MUSEUM WITH EXPLOSIVE MUSHROOMS! FORGIVE ME FOR THAT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT INSTEAD OF KILLING ME!" You shrug it off and steal his green key, much to his chagrin. After the mission, the five of you begin to discuss the possibility that the Mastergon is lying and everyone else is telling the truth. Cacto and Eldest then begin an escape plan.

The Mastergon sends everyone but Eldest to get a music box from a cave, opting to keep Eldest around for a private conversation. It probably gives Eldest's communicator to you so he can still be contacted during the mission. Once it teleports you to the cave's vacinity, you and Pah split up from Cacto and Dah, and while they get the music box, you guys collect TNT. The four of you meet back up at the cave entrance and have the Mastergon teleport you back. After giving the Mastergon the music box, you set off the TNT near the wall and blow a hole in the wall. The five of you then run out into the hallway. Eldest orders the four of you to head out while he steals the artifacts. Along the way, you find and are the one to activate a convenient device that gives all five of you your memories back, including memories of the blue creatures memory-wiping you after they caught you. That's when, you, Hop, Skip, and Jump, realize that Galavore, an Evil Stinker, has all of those artifacts, including at least two of the mysterious green Chomper-owned keys, and just got his memories back. The four of you try to catch him, but he gets away. Feeling like you just messed everything up majorly, the four of you return to the WBA in the flying house.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:46 am

Alright guys. Suspense is fun, but now I just want my plots out. Time for the mega-summary.

Boring Flyer Trilogy: You have a surreal dream in which a Shadow Stinker tells you he's glad he can successfully communicate with you, and that the monsters you escaped from are called the Collectors, and are a technologically advanced race that lives in secret and uses their technology to collect valuable possessions. Before the Shadow Stinker can continue, you are woken up by Snapp, who tells you that someone has been scattering boring flyers around Wonderfalls and putting Stinkers to sleep. You fly your flying house there, and find that everyone is asleep. You later meet up with Golden Arrow, who left Signland to help the Stinkers, and needs you to retrieve flyers so he can destroy them. Once you're done, you run into an Evil Stinker named Tenker who reveals that he wants to create a huge heat wave in Wonderfalls, and that he needed the Stinkers to be asleep so they couldn't prevent it or escape. (FUN FACT: This adventure was going to be named "When Flyers Stink", a name based off of (ripped off from) When Stinkers Fly by MNIK)

He runs away, so you chase after him. While you do, you wake up some Wee Stinkers in order to rescue them from the heat wave. You also manage to successfully chase Tenker to his HEAT MACHINE.

You break into the HEAT MACHINE with the intention of destroying it, and make your way towards the core. However, as you approach the core, Tenker shows up and shoves a Boring Flyer in your face, putting you to sleep. You are once again met by the Shadow Stinker, this time telling you that there are 26 Collectors, each named after a letter of the alphabet. The leader, W, is bigger than all the others, and his main council consists of a warrior named X, an animal-fanatic named Y, and a scientist guy named Z. You are then woken up by a rumble and discover that the HEAT MACHINE is about to activate, then quickly destroy it.

FREDDI Series: (From here on out, I didn't have my series sorted into adventures) You are once again asleep. The Shadow Stinker tells you that there are five special green keys, which Galavore has three of, and that he must not get the remaining two, because no Evil Stinker should be able to get past the five green gates... then Jump wakes you up by screaming in fear of a butterfly.

Later in Morklin's Museum, Morklin tells you that he was reading one of his books and he came across a chapter about an ancient AI named FREDDI that knew a lot about the universe. FREDDI was stored in a tunnel under Dust Canyon, along with lots of other technology. You go to Dust Canyon in your flying house, and find the tunnel. However, some Chompers have invaded the tunnel and set up a Deadly Detour you have to go through. You make it through fine, however, and get to FREDDI.

FREDDI isn't keeping up a coherent conversation though (Past Me put this in the plot as an excuse to use a Cleverbot conversation as dialog), so you try to get into FREDDI's Maintenance Area. However, the area is locked and the key was behind a fence that the Chompers added. Luckily, you manage to get back there and get the key.

Going into the Maintenance Area, you find that it is filled with Virus Cubes, as well as imprisoned Stinkers. You destroy all the Virus Cubes and free all the Stinkers you can find, then get back to FREDDI.

Just to check, you ask him if he was the one talking to you in your dreams, but he wasn't. He also reveals to you the alignment of the Collectors: They prefer to stay out of conflicts and not take sides, but are more likely to do something malevolent to someone than to do something benevolent. You also ask him about why the Evil Stinkers suddenly appeared in Wonderland, and he reveals it was related to Chomper Scientists, but nothing more, because he still has some Virus Cubes causing him to withhold information. Finally, you ask him where Galavore is, and he tells you that Galavore was last seen at Serene Beach. He also teleports you out of the tunnel system, because favors are good.

Galavore Hunt Series: When you arrive at Serene Beach, you find it covered in Null Chargers. Stinkers tell you an Evil Stinker was running through the beach putting them there, but left the beach and went into the Grassy Wilderness. You follow a path of Null Chargers to a sign, which says "Did you honestly expect me to leave a trail of Null Chargers?"

You find a new path, and follow it in hopes that it was the actual path Galavore took. Along the way, you meet the Purple Shortcut Duck, one of the artifacts Galavore stole from the Collectors. The Purple Shortcut Duck agrees to give you a shortcut to Galavore... for a fee. So you give him coins.

The shortcut takes you to Snowtown, which is a snowy town. WOW! You find Galavore, and chase him to a lakeside area. "Don't take another step!" he warns, boasting of the extremely powerful artifacts he stole from the Collectors. So you don't. He then rotates a spring, using it to spring across the lake. However, his plan backfires because the spot where he told you not to take another step was right next to a spring with the same rotation, and you get sent across the lake with him.

Galavore runs into a cave entrance, and you run after him, finally catching up with him in an arena. He reveals to you that with the power of the artifacts he stole, he no longer cares about going back to the Corrupt Lands. Instead, he's going to unleash his power upon a whole universe of victims. After his little speech, he decides to deal with you. He chooses one of his artifacts, a Sacred Can Opener, and opens a Sacred Can. Inside the Sacred Can is a deadly boss no one cares about.

Finally, you once again meet the Purple Shortcut Duck, and it gives you a shortcut to your flying house, which it advises you keep track of better.

Byte Hunt Series: Back at the WBA basement, you are told that Byte went to see Morklin. Going over to Morklin's Museum, you are told by Morklin, you are told that Byte went after you so he could talk to the supercomputer. Realizing that Byte went right to his capture by the Chompers, you immediately head back to Dust Canyon.

Byte turns out to have been taken to a nearby base for a proper execution, so you search for and find a hidden Chomper base in the canyon wall. Inside the base, you find Nom, who is sadisticly testing your ability to tell creatures of another species apart. Three Chompers are in front of you, and Nom tells you that one of them is Byte, and that you can choose one to not be executed. However, you avert the choice entirely by convincing Nom that you are Morklin. Just then, Morklin shows up, and Nom mistakes him for you and offers him the choice, having you teleported to a secure cell intended for Morklin.

You escape the cell, and find an execution room where the executioner is having trouble with his computer. This is, of course, the room where the real Byte is being executed, and Byte whispers to you that he hacked the computer. Because the computer has been hacked, an escape bridge for Byte pops up, leading into an area you can't reach. The executioner panics and tries to raise an alarm, but his computer doesn't cooperate and it dispenses giant marshmallows all over the base instead.

You backtrack through the base, only you can probably access new areas due to giant marshmallows and clever wlv design (that will never happen). On your marshmallow-assisted backtrack, you meet up with Morklin, who explains that Nom was stopped from doing anything by a marshmallow. You also meet up with Byte, and find an emergency exit. The. Friggin'. End. (Of the series I had the plot fully laid out for)

Future Plotstuffs that were also never to be: After rescuing Byte, Byte would no longer see any need not to go into Chomper lairs with you, since the fact that he wasn't dead was already revealed to the Chompers. The Shadow Stinker would continue to help you in your dreams, and eventually, you would kill Galavore and get all his sweet loot.

With three green keys, your task at hand would be to find the remaining two. One of them would have been confiscated by Dark Word from one of his Chomper slaves (remember that random plot point?), and another one would be found during a Chomper-related plot. You would then set out to find the five green gates, AND FIND THEM. :stinkycool: In that particular series, Byte would be your only companion.

Behind the five green gates, there would be a Black Shard. Once you approached it, however, a Collector would appear in front of you. DUN DUN DUN! That would be a great big cliffhanger and stuff, the adventure would totally just end there and you'd have to wait for the next one. In the next one, the Collector would reveal himself to be...

...drumroll. drumroll dudes. guys. I need a drumroll. you are a horrible drumline...

...the Shadow Stinker from your dreams. All along, he was an allied Collector named L. He planted the Memory-Wipe Undoer Machine within the Collector facility, and gave it an additional function to allow him to communicate with whoever activated it, while that person slept, in the form of a Shadow Stinker.

However, this time, the matter was too urgent to wait for you to fall asleep, so he transmitted the message to you in his regular form. He assures you that he IS an ally, and warns you that whoever takes the Black Shard will become far more evil and far more powerful. The Chompers made it from the essence of the Corrupt Lands, and after making it, locked it up behind five green gates, and scattered the green keys amongst themselves, because even they were too afraid of it to use it.

You relay this to Byte, and just then, Tenker turns out to have followed you past the green gates, and runs towards the Black Shard to take it and increase his power. Byte, making a split-second decision, decides a more powerful, evil version of himself, is better than an even-more evil, more powerful version of Tenker, and takes the Black Shard.

Giant!Fast!Evil!Byte then becomes some sort of awesome chase-sceney boss. This is a surprising and somewhat dark turn of events, but you manage to get away.

With help from L (Collectors are technologically advacned, remember?) you end up going into Byte's mind and retrieving the Black Shard. Byte's mind would be all evil inside, and was the sole reason I put "Anger" from BIT.TRIP Fate's soundtrack in my music pack.

After retrieving the Black Shard from Byte's brain, there would be a just-as-ridiculously-long-as-the-green-key-arc arc about obtaining the materials to destroy the Black Shard. Along the way, further info about the Evil Stinkers would be revealed. It would turn out that the reason the Evil Stinkers appeared in Wonderland is because of the Chomper Scientists discovering the Corrupt Lands. When they took some of the Corrupt Lands' essence to make the Black Shard, they had unintentionally opened a rift that pulled many Evil Stinkers into Wonderland.

...after the Black Shard destruction arc I had nothing planned, so now you guys no the entirety of my plans for my adventure series. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS, OR ELSE. :evil:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 am

END OF UNIVERSE A

I have now hooked this plot summary up to my Previous/Next buttons, and also put it in my level list. Once WA3E gets released (assuming I've beaten WA3 [size=0]to death[/size] by then), I'll begin work on... something new. At that point, the ??? button next to this thread's Previous button will change, and my level list will get a new section besides Universe A. I'm excitedly waiting for October 24th.