Adventure #49: Tophats' Dimension

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Adventure #49: Tophats' Dimension

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 am

Click here to see my level list.

You need my music pack at Version 4 or higher if you want to hear all of the music in this trilogy.

-=-THE FINAL TOPHAT TRILOGY-=-

Part 1: SPRINGS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING
Part 2: Mr. Zurkon's House
Part 3: Tophats' Dimension

This is my first action level in a long time! I was really lazy with the dialogues, but otherwise I think I did a pretty good job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:21 am

second downlod.Anyways i'll try this (and don't worry about the evil critique sheet OF DOOM)
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 am

That was AWESOME!!

I loved the creative action puzzles, like gem barriers and the teleporter-pop-pool! While I can't say too much about scenery, the insane water flow was rather fitting, and plus WHO NEEDS SCENERY ANYWAY

Looking forward to adventure fifty! :D :D
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 am

Totally so incredible, this is a lot better than jeopardized, I just don't know what to say! but it was evil...
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 am

Nice to have another adventure released! :D However, it's late at night so I'm going to bed for now; I'll play this adventure tomorrow (technically today, as it's 2:45 AM in my timezone right now).
Insert stupid jokes here.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 am

ILoveWonderland wrote:Nice to have another adventure released! :D However, it's late at night so I'm going to bed for now; I'll play this adventure tomorrow (technically today, as it's 2:45 AM in my timezone right now).
Same time zone! (DUN DUN DUN) Have fun suffering all the mortems of this adventure. :twisted:
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

Awesome adventure! My only complaint is that I've seen most of the tricks before, and it was a bit easy.

What's your 50th adventure going to be? Mr. Zurkon's Holiday 3? (it's coming up to the summer holiday time!)
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Have I ever mentioned how much I love action adventures? I loved it.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 pm

I FINISHED IT!!!!!I think I might use some of these puzzles.This is one of my favorite adventures
MY EVIL CRITIQUE SHEET OF DOOM
The best level ever!!!!!!:10/10I thought it was epic :lol: .BTW I have a few questions.
Will we ever go to find the source of infinate cuboids so we can capture Cedrick-in-the-morning?
Will spoofy return?
Will adventure guy appear in the next series?
Will brr.inc appear soon?
Will pow inc. appear soon?
Will george billboard ever appear?
Anyways thanks for the adventure.I might use some of these puzzles mixed in with my own puzzle unless you mind ^_^.(mainly just the pop pool and chompers)
My Level List
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Awesome adventure! My only complaint is that I've seen most of the tricks before, and it was a bit easy.
If the adventure was hard, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun watching your stinker be awesome. Or try to be awesome.
yot yot5 wrote:What's your 50th adventure going to be? Mr. Zurkon's Holiday 3? (it's coming up to the summer holiday time!)
Whoa bucket, I just made Mr. Zurkon's Retarded Holiday 2 seven adventures ago, even though that was a long time! I'm not going to start the third holiday level until this December. However, I can tell you that my 50th adventure will be something truly unique.
llarson wrote:BTW I have a few questions.
Will we ever go to find the source of infinate cuboids so we can capture Cedrick-in-the-morning?
Will spoofy return?
Yes to all of those except the last one.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:Awesome adventure! My only complaint is that I've seen most of the tricks before, and it was a bit easy.
If the adventure was hard, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun watching your stinker be awesome. Or try to be awesome.
yot yot5 wrote:What's your 50th adventure going to be? Mr. Zurkon's Holiday 3? (it's coming up to the summer holiday time!)
Whoa bucket, I just made Mr. Zurkon's Retarded Holiday 2 seven adventures ago, even though that was a long time! I'm not going to start the third holiday level until this December. However, I can tell you that my 50th adventure will be something truly unique.
llarson wrote:BTW I have a few questions.
Will spoofy return?
Yes to all of those except the last one.
YESSSSSSS!I'm gonna miss george billboard however.Spoofy's going to return too?I can't wait for your next adventure.I've always liked your adventures.BTW I might use your pool with the button in the middle and some of the other puzzles due to lack of IMAGINATION
My Level List
Jembot

Post by Jembot » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 am

Sorry for bumping this but I'm stuck at the very end there is the red tophat in the next puzzle but between me and him there is a piece of ice that throws me into the water. there is a gate that I could use but I cant get to it as its in the middle of water and I have null magic.

could someone please help because i'm really stuck.

BTW one of your best adventures 10/10

EDIT: I restarted and saw that there is a scritter that can press the button but it always gets destroyed by a fireflower before I can get there so i'm still stuck.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Once you reach that whole Fireflower section, keep running and don't stop. You have to reach the Scritter before the Fireflowers there destroy it.
Jembot

Post by Jembot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

cheers