Adventure 3: 2nd MoTI submission

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Adventure 3: 2nd MoTI submission

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:28 am

This level was supposed to be the 2nd MoTI submission, but MNIK didn't want to use it because he wants MoTI to have no serious puzzles-that would be kind of killing the point of Terrible. I'm not kidding about this level's smotherpuzzle, it's pretty tough. Try it out yourself!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 pm

HEEEELLLLP!!!!!

This is an epic level, but I'm stuck at the very beginning. I can kill the chomper and thus earn my first blue key, but I just don't know what to do after that.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Well, you'll have to restart the level in that case.

No solid hints yet, but the invisible chomper is supposed to help you in a way requiring you leading it to its doom. :wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 am

TROLOLO

How do you get through those blue gates?
Spoiler wrote: Guide the invisible chomper to the blue button and use it to hold open the first two gates long enough to pass through. The chomper will be killed. Use the blue key on the third gate.
What's with the turtles and fireflowers?
Spoiler wrote: By taking the blue keys, you allow the fireflowers to shoot the barrels blocking the turtles from pressing the black and white buttons. Once both are pressed, the racing scritter will activate the fire gates, locking you in. So, you have to hurry.
What happens after you get out of the sub-blue gate area?
Spoiler wrote: Collect the white gem, the spy-eye, and most of the blue-and-red gems except the bottom-left red one. Make sure the wood bridge is active. Press the rainbow button and use the spring to guide the racing scritter to the blue-red gem area. Then you can access the indigo keys.
How do I collect the indigo keys?
Spoiler wrote: Collect the first two in front of the chomper the first time you go in the area. Once you have Bounce magic and gloves, get the right key, kill the chomper, spring back, and get the key closest to the now-deceased chomper.
I need magic gloves!
Spoiler wrote: Get a pair up north. Unlock the indigo gate closest to the brown wood button and step on the rainbow bridges.
How do I distribute my Bounce magic spellballs?
Spoiler wrote: One to the powder keg, one to the big chomper, seven to the cuboids.
How do I kill the weird chompers?
Spoiler wrote: Guide each of them to the rainbow transporter. Standing directly one unit south of the transporter, wait until the chomper is right next to you than step up. The chomper will go northwest and get drowned. Repeat for all four. If you mess up, move right to get time to move back to the south spot.
That transporter puzzle is so evil...
Spoiler wrote: Well, prioritize the transporters and plan ahead. The right coin should be collected before the upper coin. Remember that transporters facing walls do nothing when stepped on.
The last gate chain...
Spoiler wrote: You need two indigo keys, one blue key, two coins, the wood gate open, seven Bounce spellballs, a button for the fire gate, the racing scritter to sit on the purple button, and the help of the four small scritters.
I missed some gems.
Spoiler wrote: Did you get all the gems from the wood button area? The jackpot section up north? The two big gems where the turtles are? The ones by the big chomper?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

TP, but seriously, no one was able to finish this even with the FAQs?
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 am

I haven't been able to play adventures lately because of finals upcoming. Sorry. I'll get to it over Christmas.
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am

i can not see how this lvl is "terrible"
ITS AMAZING
no
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:16 am

It looks horrible, and it's supposed to hurt your eyes. The puzzle is also terribly hard. :P
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 am

Wonderman109 wrote:It looks horrible
Its thousands better than any adventure scenery I could do :wink:
no