Adventure 4: Pointless

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Adventure 4: Pointless

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:31 pm

I decided not to do the Apocalypse for my 4th adventure since it would be saying something that won't happen would, at least in Wonderland.

Instead, I've made a small challenge level. Like my 3rd level, this was supposed to be a MoTI submission, but the puzzle is too tricky for the hub and the decoration is too close to normal. Regardless, it's fun.

You will need the Snakeslds texture to play this level. It is included in the adventure zip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

This was good fun, but very short. I would've saved this as a puzzle area in a larger adventure, because on it's a bit too quick as an adventure on its own. The idea of having numbers under the tollgates was very handy, but I would've had the tollgates up higher (otherwise it's hard to tell if you've opened a gate or not). Good puzzle, though!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

yot yot5 wrote:This was good fun, but very short. I would've saved this as a puzzle area in a larger adventure, because on it's a bit too quick as an adventure on its own.
I'll be part of the TIL hub, if I ever get that underway.
yot yot5 wrote: The idea of having numbers under the tollgates was very handy, but I would've had the tollgates up higher (otherwise it's hard to tell if you've opened a gate or not).
But if the tollgates were higher, it would be hard to see the numbers. :|
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 am

This was fun. But sadly I cannot beat it. I know what I must do, but each time I try, I end up spending one too many coins at a toll gate and end up rendering the adventure impossible, :( I will keep trying. Though.
Still, good one, Wonderman! :D
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3