9th Adventure - Troll the Troll Lord!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

9th Adventure - Troll the Troll Lord!

Post by LexieTheFox » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

TROLL LORD TRILOGY
Troll Detected!
The Warp star
Troll The Troll Lord! [FINALE]

This is the finale of this trilogy. With a boss battle, and packed with puzzles! I hope you guys like it.
ALSO. Please post back what options you picked on the (OPTIONAL) feedback quiz in the adventure. Thanks, have fun!

Requirements:
My Music Pack!
You require the leveltextures
Wonder Forest,
The Wet Mud Cave.
The Beach Texture. (With the leveltex name "Beach" do not get this wrong!)
DO NOT get the background textures, they are included. I couldn't get the leveltextures themselves as it became too big.)
84 KBs without them,
900 KBs with them! So yeah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:16 pm

I can tell you that I voted everything as "decent" (or as close to it as was possible).

The scenery was good, again. It was a bit longer, so that was good. Problem is, it was still very half-hearted, almost as if you've been making everything in a hurry, which you probably have!

Listen: It sometimes takes me over a MONTH to make an adventure, and you're releasing them on a daily basis! It doesn't only make worse adventures, but it also makes people bored and makes your new adventures something less special. That's your first step: Spend more time on your adventures!!!

Secondly, I recommend you try and work on your puzzles a bit. These were harder (the action was nearly perfect!), but they were still very straightforward. 80% of my adventure-designing is done at my desk, designing puzzles. Only 20% of it is needed to place them in the adventure. I think you're so desperate to release an adventure daily that you're kinda speeding through the design process, and this results in WLV files filled up with very simple gameplay. Of course, not everything has to be mega-uber-super-complicated-smotherpuzzle-awesomeness, but it's good for every adventure to have at least ONE puzzle which gets you to think.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

A very nice adventure. It was tough but worth the fun and try. Okay-good scenery. Looking forward for more adventures :D
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:45 pm

This was better than your past adventures. The puzzles are a bit harder but still too straightforward, as yotyot said. Try to work on it, The scenery is good, and the storyline is decent. Good job. :mrgreen:
Monofly
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Monofly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:00 am

Finished the level. The fireflower part is hard, it is challenging. So yea, it's a great adventure.