ADV # 4 TTNW Part 4

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
llarson
Rainbow Star

ADV # 4 TTNW Part 4

Post by llarson » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 am

REQUIRES:
The Ambaince Pack
And Wonderman's music pack

I don't really know what to say.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by llarson on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Great improvement! You really did better, I just played the hateful trollgate and compared it to this, and it's way better than I have thought, good work! :D

For those who think llarson makes bad levels, try this level, it's a complete improvement and well-made, you won't lose a bit of time trying this level and reviewing it. :wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm stuck on the part after you release the scaredy chomper from the green gate and open the metal gates. How do I get past the orange teleporter?
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I'm stuck on the part after you release the scaredy chomper from the green gate and open the metal gates. How do I get past the orange teleporter?
Actually that was a glitch, let me fix this.
Ab-47 wrote:Great improvement! You really did better, I just played the hateful trollgate and compared it to this, and it's way better than I have thought, good work!

For those who think llarson makes bad levels, try this level, it's a complete improvement and well-made, you won't lose a bit of time trying this level and reviewing it.
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:56 am

Now I'm stuck in the part after you go to the northeast area. There's no way onto the islands...how did Ab-47 finish this with that teleporter glitch anyways?
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Now I'm stuck in the part after you go to the northeast area. There's no way onto the islands...
What are you talking about ?
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

The metal bridges that were up from the start...some were down. :? Plus, I don't see any use to two of the stone diamond buttons, the second green key, and the purple teleporter and button.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 am

Wonderman109 wrote:The metal bridges that were up from the start...some were down. :? Plus, I don't see any use to two of the stone diamond buttons, the second green key, and the purple teleporter and button.
I forgot to take those out DX.
Wonderman109 wrote:The metal bridges that were up from the start...some were down. :?
Oh, there's a button...somewhere.

EDIT: Reuploaded.
My Level List
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:29 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Now I'm stuck in the part after you go to the northeast area. There's no way onto the islands...how did Ab-47 finish this with that teleporter glitch anyways?
I tested the level before it got published, he did say he wanted to fix something , but he published the level. :roll:

I did play it with no bugs or glitches, I hope I was not playing an old copy of this...
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

ab-47 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Now I'm stuck in the part after you go to the northeast area. There's no way onto the islands...how did Ab-47 finish this with that teleporter glitch anyways?
I tested the level before it got published, he did say he wanted to fix something , but he published the level. :roll:

I did play it with no bugs or glitches, I hope I was not playing an old copy of this...
You weren't , well, until now that is....... *runs*
My Level List
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 am

llarson wrote:]You weren't , well, until now that is....... *runs*
if that's the problem then I'll download it from here :?
you did fix it more than once, but then the level got bugfree. Except for the black key, and the chomper coming back with you.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 am

Finished. A couple of bugs as every adventure has, but it's a great improvement over your past works. Better scenery, better storyline, MUCH better puzzle, and a hint of action. You left a lot of stuff unexplained, but that's all in the fun of a tennis match. Prepare for TTNW5, coming soon...or in a while, since I have school. :wink:
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Finished. A couple of bugs as every adventure has, but it's a great improvement over your past works. Better scenery, better storyline, MUCH better puzzle, and a hint of action. You left a lot of stuff unexplained, but that's all in the fun of a tennis match. Prepare for TTNW5, coming soon...or in a while, since I have school. :wink:
My Level List