24th Adventure: Cavern of Lies, Part 6

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

24th Adventure: Cavern of Lies, Part 6

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:29 pm

You'll need Nobody's Collection of Music to hear the music at the start of this adventure!

My signature has a link to my level list, where you can find links to all the other adventures in this series.

First of all, I want to ask Nobody to make his next adventure a CAVERN OF LIES. Not A Cavern of Lies or The Cavern of Lies, just Cavern of Lies. This keeps changing, but I think Cavern of Lies to the best choice. Anyway, this is the BIGGEST tennis adventure I've made (1.57MB before being zipped), but I still feel lazy. There's a courtroom puzzle at the start, followed a lot of dialogue and travelling, then there's some really difficult maze puzzles (with a guest star appearance from the Evil Merchant), followed by some final plot-twisting dialogue. It's longer than any other part I've made, but as my previous adventures were Metalwork and The Last Mistake... This just seems rather pathetic compared to them. :(

But don't let that put you off! Although it's short, there's plenty of funny dialogue and some tricky puzzles. Please download, play, review, and don't forget to brush your teeth afterwards. :)

BTW, as I was making the difficult maze puzzles, I noticed I have a thing for mazy-puzzles. My 2-brr ice networks, my red-blue-green labyrinths, my red-blue-green collapsing bridge puzzles, my Wonderbank Nightmares, AND the puzzles in this adventure could all be classified as mazes! Could you tell me if you enjoy my mazy-type gamepley just as much as "normal" Wonderland-orientated puzzles? Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yot yot5 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Posting the adventure would most probably facilitate downloading.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Posting the adventure would most probably facilitate downloading.
DUH.

Re-uploaded the correct folder.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 pm

If only I could solve the second key maze, I could continue and get further in the adventure. Good so far, though, although the courtroom puzzle was partially guesswork.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Nobody wrote:If only I could solve the second key maze, I could continue and get further in the adventure. Good so far, though, although the courtroom puzzle was partially guesswork.
The answers in the courtroom all have reasons behind them. For the Builder, just tell the truth. The guard DOES involve a bit of guessing (sorry!), but it's VERY obvious when you get it correct. For the Delivery Guy, just pick the answer that solves all mysteries. :)

The key mazes ARE pretty difficult, but they're the only "Wonderland-ish" puzzles in the adventure. Here are some hints for the 2nd and 3rd. Read from the top, and stop reading when you have enough hints.
2nd Puzzle wrote:1: First head east, picking up a red and purple key.
2: Walk north, then west, then north again (picking up a yellow key)
3: Walk north, east, south, and east (picking up an indigo key, two green keys, a red key, and another red key).
4: Walk north (picking up a red key), collect the final yellow key, and exit
3rd Puzzle wrote:1: Walk directly north (by the western wall), picking up three keys. Walk 2 tiles east and pick up the red key.
2: Walk south, east, south, east, and south again. You should pick up a green key, a red key, and 2 purple keys. Head west (and south) and pick up another purple key.
3: Walk 4 tiles east, picking up 2 yellow keys.
4: Walk north and east, picking up 2 indigo keys.
5: Take the shortest available path to the exit, picking up 2 final keys on the way.
Please, please, PLEASE don't just give up and read the entire walkthroughs! Try and solve as much as possible, or you'll ruin half the fun of this adventure.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 am

FINISHED IT!

But... HOW TO CONTINUE FROM THAT?!
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 am

Nobody wrote:FINISHED IT!

But... HOW TO CONTINUE FROM THAT?!
Maybe a giant glowgem from outer space can fall from the sky?

Actually, please don't make this storyline TOO random. It would be nice if our tennis match was more serious than TMD and TGT.