MY LAST ADVENTURE: WALL OF TEXT GENERATOR 2013

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

EDIT: heck yes 3 pages
Wonderman109 wrote:All in all, peace, guys?
NO! I DON'T WANT THAT!
yot yot5 wrote:Please: Tell me the TRUTH. WHY did you upload this adventure? If it was all some kind of a joke, then I'll apologize. I'll apologize that I jumped to conclusions and thought that you deliberately wanted me to review this adventure badly. I'll apologize for saying that you hate me.
You don't need to apologize for anything. It's my fault for making this topic.
yot yot5 wrote:On the other hand... If you keep using the "THIS ADVENTURE IS EPIK" excuse, I'll have to take extreme measures. Hopefully somebody can beat some sense into you.
Extreme measures over something as petty as this?
DEEMAN223344 wrote:End topic. Forever.
This is just the beginning!
DEEMAN223344 wrote:You fail satire forever.
Wonderman109 wrote:Your adventure 'GOOD' is making fun of it. And some of the first comments added to that implicitly. When yotyot's argument reveals the joke explicitly, it turns out that that's exactly what you were doing.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:I don't know who you're making fun of. If anything, the younger users are getting BETTER at making adventures, apparently.
This isn't satire. No one seriously makes adventures that are this bad, and things aren't heading towards that direction. Well, the Custom Adventures forum is pretty much dead right now (except for the discussion of this wonderful adventure), but that's different.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Please stop attacking yot yot.
No one ever started.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:This has even happened to me several times, and has resulted in me getting banned from here, or the chat (most times at the hand of Emerald), or Epigam.
You seem to keep forgetting that I've never banned you from Epigam.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:That's actually a good representation of both sides.
This argument has sides? Um, what sides are there?
Sammy_P wrote:inb4 mnik
during mnik
Emerald141 wrote:MNIK, could you explain what your initial purpose was in creating this topic, and give a serious response this time? It would help to settle a lot of the confusion.
I made this topic for 3 reasons:
1. I was bored and wanted to make an unfunny adventure.
2. I knew very well that this adventure was unfunny when I made it. I also knew that this community overreacts to things they think were supposed to be funny jokes, and it certainly did!
3. I'm a masochist.
Wonderman109 wrote:It became serious when people reacted to it... :roll: :|
Their own problem!
Wonderman109 wrote:Serious misconception there, dude. How is that making other people look dumb? Plus, they are real quotes- just from other topics. They are often from similar topics.
Of all the "real quotes" you've posted, I don't know where any of them came from. Unless they're like 4 years old, in which case they probably wouldn't be accurate anymore anyways.
Wonderman109 wrote:I don't blame you for not realizing you were, but different people read things differently. You say you can't control the Internet...well then, all you can do is control yourself.
If this topic was really created from a lack of self-control, I'd never be bored again!
Wonderman109 wrote:Ha-ha. Very funny. The point is that the jokes spread like wildifre, as one of my teachers often says, and then often it turns ugly. Why start a fire for no good reason.
Because you're playing as Pyro.
Wonderman109 wrote:Personally, you two sound a little mean in your posts often to me, but that's just my view and probably you don't see it that way.
llarson wrote:Well a joke topic isn't all that funny when it's directed at you basically.
Wonderman109 wrote:If you see misunderstandings keep happening with these joke adventures, don't make them.
This topic wasn't meant as a personal attack to anyone in particular, so if you were hurt (which I'm 95% confident that someone was) I apologize. And "joke adventure" is an overstatement.
Wonderman109 wrote:Sarcasm from yet another person, Deeman...let's see how many people have been sarcastic so far...everyone who has posted more than once here except SS01, me, Nobody, and yotyot!
Sarcasm is fun.
Wonderman109 wrote:Now you are acting just like MNIK - again. :roll:
Still better than being serious.
Wonderman109 wrote:I've found a flaw in his logic!
Good job! Now find the 10,000,000 others! It's not like I put any thought into this "argument" anyways!
Wonderman109 wrote:*sigh* I hate this argument.
HOW BORING!
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

this topic stinks
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 pm

That's what makes it so good.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

the topic
it stares into your soul
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

AND IT FEELS SO GOOD
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 pm

EVIL!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:EDIT: heck yes 3 pages
Wonderman109 wrote:All in all, peace, guys?
NO! I DON'T WANT THAT!
:evil: :cry:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:Please: Tell me the TRUTH. WHY did you upload this adventure? If it was all some kind of a joke, then I'll apologize. I'll apologize that I jumped to conclusions and thought that you deliberately wanted me to review this adventure badly. I'll apologize for saying that you hate me.
Finally. How many posts did it take to pull that apology out of you?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:On the other hand... If you keep using the "THIS ADVENTURE IS EPIK" excuse, I'll have to take extreme measures. Hopefully somebody can beat some sense into you.
Extreme measures over something as petty as this?
That's yotyot you're talking to there. :P :twisted:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
DEEMAN223344 wrote:End topic. Forever.
This is just the beginning!
GIVE ME THE BREAK
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
DEEMAN223344 wrote:You fail satire forever.
Wonderman109 wrote:Your adventure 'GOOD' is making fun of it. And some of the first comments added to that implicitly. When yotyot's argument reveals the joke explicitly, it turns out that that's exactly what you were doing.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:I don't know who you're making fun of. If anything, the younger users are getting BETTER at making adventures, apparently.
This isn't satire. No one seriously makes adventures that are this bad, and things aren't heading towards that direction. Well, the Custom Adventures forum is pretty much dead right now (except for the discussion of this wonderful adventure), but that's different.
Obviously no one makes adventures this bad, but it's representing your joke about a prediction of a degrade of the adventures over time. Unless they actually are dead already. :mrgreen: Anyhow, it's still a joke-seriously. :twisted: :wink:

Although, I know not everyone will stop. I won't, I'm just breaking for a while because I'm bored. :P
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Please stop attacking yot yot.
No one ever started.
Deeman needs to learn the difference between attacking and arguing.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
I think:

yotyot's and (debatably) Deeman's

Yours

Everyone elses' (or are there two groups here)

I may not sound like it, but I support Emerald's justifications.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:MNIK, could you explain what your initial purpose was in creating this topic, and give a serious response this time? It would help to settle a lot of the confusion.
I made this topic for 3 reasons:
1. I was bored and wanted to make an unfunny adventure.
2. I knew very well that this adventure was unfunny when I made it. I also knew that this community overreacts to things they think were supposed to be funny jokes, and it certainly did!
3. I'm a masochist.
1. Fine.

2. AHA! So you like causing this mischief and mayhem. HOW NAUGHTY...
The fact that you made trouble on purpose...YOU should be getting in trouble for that. You have no right to make other people feel bad, directly or indirectly.

3. Really? It doesn't show.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Their own problem!
Not if people react to their reactions and others react to theirs and then you get pulled into the argument for starting it...HOW INCONVENIENT, RIGHT?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Serious misconception there, dude. How is that making other people look dumb? Plus, they are real quotes- just from other topics. They are often from similar topics.
Of all the "real quotes" you've posted, I don't know where any of them came from. Unless they're like 4 years old, in which case they probably wouldn't be accurate anymore anyways.
False, almost all of them are posts made after I joined the forum.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I don't blame you for not realizing you were, but different people read things differently. You say you can't control the Internet...well then, all you can do is control yourself.
If this topic was really created from a lack of self-control, I'd never be bored again!
So doing this is fun for you? (See 2. from above.)
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Ha-ha. Very funny. The point is that the jokes spread like wildifre, as one of my teachers often says, and then often it turns ugly. Why start a fire for no good reason.
Erm, who?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Personally, you two sound a little mean in your posts often to me, but that's just my view and probably you don't see it that way.
llarson wrote:Well a joke topic isn't all that funny when it's directed at you basically.
Wonderman109 wrote:If you see misunderstandings keep happening with these joke adventures, don't make them.
This topic wasn't meant as a personal attack to anyone in particular, so if you were hurt (which I'm 95% confident that someone was) I apologize. And "joke adventure" is an overstatement.
If you think that, then what is an at-level statement for your adventure?

And I realize this wasn't meant to offend any particular person.
If you didn't intend mayhem, it was just natural reactions that caused the debate.
If you planned it as you so claim, then it was meant to start a chain of arguments that would inevitably offend many people.
Either way, you are at least partially responsible and should do something to stop this argument that has gotten out of hand and very confusing.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Sarcasm from yet another person, Deeman...let's see how many people have been sarcastic so far...everyone who has posted more than once here except SS01, me, Nobody, and yotyot!
Sarcasm is fun.
In the appropriate situations. In inappropriate situations, it may earn you a facepalm. I assume you hopefully know how to make the difference between an appropriate time and an inappropriate time now .
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Being serious is the only way you can stop this spam outlet of a topic. Being funny may eventually lead it to be longer than the old (now gone forever) WeFight archive! :shock:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Good job! Now find the 10,000,000 others! It's not like I put any thought into this "argument" anyways!
I'm not surprised. :|
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
HOW BORING!
Wonderman from earlier in this topic wrote: Okay, SHUT UP. That's not funny at all.
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm

This is starting to get a bit pointless and out of hand.
Last edited by md on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

No one cares. Serious time is over.
WOO! SOON THIS WILL SURPASS WEFIGHT! COOL!
which is bad
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm just waiting for MS to walk over to this topic and eat it like a sandwhich. ._.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm

md wrote:This is starting to get a bit pointless and out of hand.
That's the point, or so MNIK thinks anyways. I would be willing to stop if he'd just explain everything clearly.

If you prefer, I'll stop altogether, but don't blame me if that makes it worse again.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:No one cares. Serious time is over.
WOO! SOON THIS WILL SURPASS WEFIGHT! COOL!
which is bad
Yeah.
dig 222 wrote:I'm just waiting for MS to walk over to this topic and eat it like a sandwhich. ._.
What on Wonderland are you talking about?
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm

SPAMMY DANCE THING
I HAVEN'T SPAMMED IN FOREVER! THIS IS SO FUN!
EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME, BUT WE DON'T SPEAK OF THE COW-HATER.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 am

I surprised MNIK didn't wait till tomorrow and make this an April Fool's joke. :P
Insert stupid jokes here.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Finally. How many posts did it take to pull that apology out of you?
2 pages. I can't be bothered to count the posts.
Wonderman109 wrote:GIVE ME THE BREAK
*GIVES YOU THE BREAK*
Wonderman109 wrote:Although, I know not everyone will stop. I won't, I'm just breaking for a while because I'm bored. :P
SEE? THIS IS FUN, ISN'T IT?!
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
I think:

yotyot's and (debatably) Deeman's

Yours

Everyone elses' (or are there two groups here)
SO IT'S A TRIANGLE? NEAT!
Wonderman109 wrote:2. AHA! So you like causing this mischief and mayhem. HOW NAUGHTY...
The fact that you made trouble on purpose...YOU should be getting in trouble for that. You have no right to make other people feel bad, directly or indirectly.
I wasn't trying to make people feel ba... blah, I give up.
Wonderman109 wrote:3. Really? It doesn't show.
People change, apparently.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Their own problem!
Not if people react to their reactions and others react to theirs and then you get pulled into the argument for starting it...HOW INCONVENIENT, RIGHT?
Indeed.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
False, almost all of them are posts made after I joined the forum.
STILL LONG! But not really. Darn.
Wonderman109 wrote:So doing this is fun for you? (See 2. from above.)
Yes.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Erm, who?
Pyro. You know, the pyro.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Pointless non-joke adventure.
Wonderman109 wrote:If you didn't intend mayhem
I DID! HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wonderman109 wrote:In the appropriate situations. In inappropriate situations, it may earn you a facepalm. I assume you hopefully know how to make the difference between an appropriate time and an inappropriate time now .
Good thing I've built up an immunity to facepalms, then.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Being serious is the only way you can stop this spam outlet of a topic. Being funny may eventually lead it to be longer than the old (now gone forever) WeFight archive! :shock:
By that time, we'll be old men! :shock: :lol:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
I'm not surprised. :|
Me neither, somehow.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
HOW BORING!
Wonderman from earlier in this topic wrote: Okay, SHUT UP. That's not funny at all.
Wonderman109 wrote:
Nobody or yotyot5 or The-Thaumaturge wrote: They were just stating their opinions...
ILoveWonderland wrote:I surprised MNIK didn't wait till tomorrow and make this an April Fool's joke. :P
Come to think of it, I should have done that, and then laughed in everyone's faces at 11:59 PM with an audible "APRIL FOOLS, PUNKS!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!"

In fact, I should do that now.

APRIL FOOLS, PUNKS!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Erm, Uh, where to begin? nice discussion we're having here...

what I wanted to say, that was a fun topic to read about. :lol:

oh. Wonderman, A break*
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:30 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote: SEE? THIS IS FUN, ISN'T IT?!
...yes. Sort of. :lol:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:So doing this is fun for you? (See 2. from above.)
Yes.
You are unbelievable.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Erm, who?
Pyro. You know, the pyro.
No, I don't know. Who or what is The Pyro?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Pointless non-joke adventure.
And you changed the level title too, I see.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
HOW BORING!
Wonderman109 wrote:
Nobody or yotyot5 or The-Thaumaturge wrote: They were just stating their opinions...
ILoveWonderland wrote:I surprised MNIK didn't wait till tomorrow and make this an April Fool's joke. :P
Come to think of it, I should have done that, and then laughed in everyone's faces at 11:59 PM with an audible "APRIL FOOLS, PUNKS!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!"

In fact, I should do that now.

APRIL FOOLS, PUNKS!!! I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
That's a paradox.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

The pyro is an insane guy in a gas mask with a flamethrower who burns everything he sees. He thinks he's in some sort of fairyland being nice to people but in reality he's killing them. Its sad, really.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Wonderman109 wrote: That's a paradox.
.. - / .. ... / -. --- - .-.-.- / .. -. / .- -. -.-- / .-- .- -.-- .-.-.- / .- / .--. .- .-. .- -.. --- -..- .-.-.-
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

dig 222 wrote:The pyro is an insane guy in a gas mask with a flamethrower who burns everything he sees. He thinks he's in some sort of fairyland being nice to people but in reality he's killing them. Its sad, really.
Hmmmm...

That sounds very sad.

but if you want a sad game, play The Company Of Myself
I almost cried at the ending.
no
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 pm

boh123321 wrote:
dig 222 wrote:The pyro is an insane guy in a gas mask with a flamethrower who burns everything he sees. He thinks he's in some sort of fairyland being nice to people but in reality he's killing them. Its sad, really.
Hmmmm...

That sounds very sad.
Good, not much people know about TF2.
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 am

Sammy_P wrote:
boh123321 wrote:
Hmmmm...

That sounds very sad.
What?
no
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 am

boh123321 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:
boh123321 wrote:
Hmmmm...

That sounds very sad.
What?
Sigh. TF2 is a game, not a sad.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 am

Nobody wrote:
boh123321 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:
boh123321 wrote:
Hmmmm...

That sounds very sad.
What?
Sigh. TF2 is a game, not a sad.[/quote

I dont understand. I know TF2 is game.
no
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 am

Uh oh.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Well, at least this has finally derailed.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Indeed.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:17 am

Yes, this was starting to get pointless, stupid, off-topic and completely unnecessary.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 pm

well to make it even more off topic...

CHICKENS!
Don't come in contact with contaminants.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:41 am

MNIK, was it really an idea for April fooling everyone or should I say you consoled everyone after getting so many posts here?
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 am

Blazeknight wrote:MNIK, was it really an idea for April fooling everyone or should I say you consoled everyone after getting so many posts here?
Thisargumentisoverdon'tmakeitworse