MY LAST ADVENTURE: WALL OF TEXT GENERATOR 2013

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

MY LAST ADVENTURE: WALL OF TEXT GENERATOR 2013

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:28 pm

After a long 2 minutes in development, I present my final contribution to the Custom Adventures forum. I hope you enjoy this EPIC masterpiece!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Your last? Cool or something. Since I've never made a single GOOD adventure...

*jumps on boat* *pushes off*
Future Wonderman, @Adventure wrote:I don't get it.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Honestly... This isn't even funny. It's closer to spam than an adventure.

If this is your last adventure, I'm not going to remember you with any respect.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

the end is near
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Honestly... This isn't even funny. It's closer to spam than an adventure.

Awww! I care so much!
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Awww! I care so much!
:|
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Awww! I care so much!
:|
:P
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Honestly... This isn't even funny. It's closer to spam than an adventure.

Seriously?

This level is a peek into the darker future of the Custom Adventure board. The challenges keep getting easier and easier as more kiddie users come. MyNameIsKooky obviously time traveled into the future to steal one of these adventures.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Sammy_P wrote:

Seriously?

This level is a peek into the darker future of the Custom Adventure board. The challenges keep getting easier and easier as more kiddie users come. MyNameIsKooky obviously time traveled into the future to steal one of these adventures.
But we don't want to peek into the darker future... We want to play fun adventures.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:

Seriously?

But we don't want to peek into the darker future... We want to play fun adventures.
MyNameIsKooky is showing how are adventures will become unless we abandon all hope for the Custom Adventure board.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:

Seriously?

Too bad that's impossible when a bunch of 14-year-olds are consistently whining about how adventures don't suit their tastes. Like in this topic.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Too bad that's impossible when a bunch of 14-year-olds are consistently whining about how adventures don't suit their tastes. Like in this topic.
Oh, I see. This is some demented experiment to make me look mean.

...But how can you possibly still think that I'M the mean one?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Oh, I see. This is some demented experiment to make me look mean.
If the purpose of this topic was to make you look mean when it had nothing to do with you in the first place, that must be some pretty insane choreographing.
yot yot5 wrote:...But how can you possibly still think that I'M the mean one?

eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 pm

THAT IS NOT NICE MAN
sometimes, kiwis have to die
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:If the purpose of this topic was to make you look mean when it had nothing to do with you in the first place, that must be some pretty insane choreographing.
Very well then. What is the purpose of this topic? Do you really think that the things you're saying are going to make the forum a happier place for everyone?

As for the "mean" argument... You're basically saying that I'm the reason that the custom adventure forum is dying. Judging by the all the snide remarks Sammy P is making, you even got a friend to help you get the point across. Last time I checked, this qualifies as "mean".

But you know what? I think we're both being mean. Maybe we should both try to do better in the future? :)
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:If the purpose of this topic was to make you look mean when it had nothing to do with you in the first place, that must be some pretty insane choreographing.
Very well then. What is the purpose of this topic? Do you really think that the things you're saying are going to make the forum a happier place for everyone?
What is the purpose of your posts that spit fire at everything you dislike? Do you really think that the things you're saying are going to make the forum a happier place for everyone?
yot yot5 wrote:As for the "mean" argument... You're basically saying that I'm the reason that the custom adventure forum is dying.
I don't know about the entire custom adventures forum, but I'd rather not keep making adventures when there are people complaining like, "oh, I don't like this adventure, MAKE A PERFECT ONE NEXT TIME." Plus, I don't feel like wasting hours upon hours of my life for half an hour of gameplay for only one or two dozen people.
yot yot5 wrote:Judging by the all the snide remarks Sammy P is making, you even got a friend to help you get the point across.
I promise you I wasn't in cahoots with Sammy_P at all. If I really wanted to "get a point across" then I could easily get more people.
yot yot5 wrote:Last time I checked, this qualifies as "mean".
So we're having an argument about who's meaner now?
yot yot5 wrote:But you know what? I think we're both being mean. Maybe we should both try to do better in the future? :)
Too late for that, huh?
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

you people are driving me out of this community
all of you who posted here
well, almost all
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:What is the purpose of your posts that spit fire at everything you dislike? Do you really think that the things you're saying are going to make the forum a happier place for everyone? I don't know about the entire custom adventures forum, but I'd rather not keep making adventures when there are people complaining like, "oh, I don't like this adventure, MAKE A PERFECT ONE NEXT TIME."
I'm going to say the same thing I've said for the past year: I'M SORRY. I am SO sorry that my brain simply can't be programmed to review something politely. I don't want to be rude.

But you still haven't answered my question: What was the purpose of this topic? What do you suggest I should do?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Plus, I don't feel like wasting hours upon hours of my life for half an hour of gameplay for only one or two dozen people.
If you find making adventures a chore, go away. The whole point of playing Wonderland is to have fun. If you don't have fun anymore, just leave. You'll cause much less pain overall.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:I promise you I wasn't in cahoots with Sammy_P at all. If I really wanted to "get a point across" then I could easily get more people.
I'm sorry I suspected that.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Too late for that, huh?
It's never too late... :)
Nobody wrote:you people are driving me out of this community
well, almost all
Great. I'm a national criminal among the Wonderland Community all over again.

This time, it was deliberate. I was half-framed. That's why I'm so angry.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:59 pm

yot yot5 wrote:I'm going to say the same thing I've said for the past year: I'M SORRY. I am SO sorry that my brain simply can't be programmed to review something politely. I don't want to be rude.
No worries. You don't have to be.
yot yot5 wrote:But you still haven't answered my question: What was the purpose of this topic?
That's what I was wondering.
yot yot5 wrote:What do you suggest I should do?
BECOME A MAN!
yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Plus, I don't feel like wasting hours upon hours of my life for half an hour of gameplay for only one or two dozen people.
If you find making adventures a chore, go away. The whole point of playing Wonderland is to have fun. If you don't have fun anymore, just leave.
I kinda already did. I just keep coming here because I can.
yot yot5 wrote:You'll cause much less pain overall.
You're pretty much the only person who was getting pained by this.
yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Too late for that, huh?
It's never too late... :)
Until it is too late. How inconvenient.
yot yot5 wrote:
well, almost all
Great. I'm a national criminal among the Wonderland Community all over again.

This time, it was deliberate. I was half-framed. That's why I'm so angry.
Half-framed? You were the one who was angry in the first place, so you brought it upon yourself.
well, almost all
I was driven out a long time ago.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Why did you upload this adventure?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Why would I not?
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Why would I not?
Because it's not very fun. To anyone. I know that I've said the same thing to many other perfectly good adventures, and that was wrong. I'm sorry.

But this is MADE to be bad. Why did you upload this adventure? I want the truth.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:10 pm

yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Why would I not?
Because it's not very fun. To anyone.
BUT THOSE TWO MINUTES! ALL OF THAT TIME! I PUT MY HEART INTO THOSE TWO MINUTES!
yot yot5 wrote:But this is MADE to be bad. Why did you upload this adventure? I want the truth.
Because I wanted to spread the love of this heartwarming tale... <3

'Tis the truth. People enjoy making adventures, and they share them with this forum to share the enjoyment.

If you didn't enjoy this adventure, I'm sorry. I tried my very best in making it as epic and emotional as possible.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

If you have any more discussion about how horrible I am... Please post it HERE.

This topic can stay here, so that people can start piling praise onto MNIK because he made this WONDERFUL adventure that REALLY gives you lots of emotional entertainment.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

yot yot5 wrote:If you have any more discussion about how horrible I am... Please post it HERE.
Oh please. Cut out the melodrama.
yot yot5 wrote:This topic can stay here, so that people can start piling praise onto MNIK because he made this WONDERFUL adventure that REALLY gives you lots of emotional entertainment.
You got your point across. I'll try a tiny bit harder to make a good adventure next time. I hope you're not jealous or something though.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Right, well, this has been an interesting conversation... But it looks like everyone's happy.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 am

Sammy_P wrote:Your last? Cool or something. Since I've never made a single GOOD adventure...

Okay, SHUT UP. That's not funny at all. Do you guys always have to point out that I'm literal sometimes? :x :evil: :roll:
Sammy_P wrote:

Seriously?

-You're being paranoid, Sammy. Just because me and Yzfm and md and everyone else joined doesn't mean this will happen. I'm sure this is just another joke MNIK pulled to show that everything has changed recently because of the noobs like yours truly.

-Yotyot, hold on to your horses. Why do you assume this is supposed to be making fun of you, again?

-MNIK, I sincerely hope you do not stop making adventures. Please at least continue Gem Chompers, or I will die of boredom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seeing a pattern on our forums...it is ugly...the same initiators of these spammy topics, the same people fueling the fire with snarky or finger-pointing comments, those who grab the bait like me, and the 'shadows' who don't say anything. No one is trying to stop these arguments anymore, and it's really stupid. Can we just stop this somehow guys? :|
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:47 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:Your last? Cool or something. Since I've never made a single GOOD adventure...

Okay, SHUT UP. That's not funny at all. Do you guys always have to point out that I'm literal sometimes? :x :evil: :roll:
You really have no right to retaliate against Sammy_P here when you make tons of fake quotes yourself.
Wonderman109 wrote:-MNIK, I sincerely hope you do not stop making adventures. Please at least continue Gem Chompers, or I will die of boredom.
I may continue Gem Chompers... eventually...
Wonderman109 wrote:I am seeing a pattern on our forums...it is ugly...the same initiators of these spammy topics, the same people fueling the fire with snarky or finger-pointing comments, those who grab the bait like me, and the 'shadows' who don't say anything. No one is trying to stop these arguments anymore, and it's really stupid. Can we just stop this somehow guys? :|
Apparently not.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 am

Wonderman109 wrote: -You're being paranoid, Sammy. Just because me and Yzfm and md and everyone else joined doesn't mean this will happen. I'm sure this is just another joke MNIK pulled to show that everything has changed recently because of the noobs like yours truly.
I didn't say you punks were noobs.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:

You really have no right to retaliate against Sammy_P here when you make tons of fake quotes yourself.
I feel sorry for you if you think it's the fake quote that annoys me. It's the label you guys have given me that I don't like.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:-MNIK, I sincerely hope you do not stop making adventures. Please at least continue Gem Chompers, or I will die of boredom.
I may continue Gem Chompers... eventually...
Look, I support you 100% on this, from now on. Anything I can do to help, including shutting up about it, I will do.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I am seeing a pattern on our forums...it is ugly...the same initiators of these spammy topics, the same people fueling the fire with snarky or finger-pointing comments, those who grab the bait like me, and the 'shadows' who don't say anything. No one is trying to stop these arguments anymore, and it's really stupid. Can we just stop this somehow guys? :|
Apparently not.
Sorry, but I feel the issue isn't solved. We need to look at the big picture here because these topics will continue on forever if we don't get to the root of the problem: stop making these lame sarcastic jokes! I thought everyone got it in their head by now that they just lead to problems. Why do you have to poke fun at the forum degrading...? Let it slide and maybe it WON'T degrade. I suppose all of you Sherlocks haven't put that together yet.
Sammy_P wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote: -You're being paranoid, Sammy. Just because me and Yzfm and md and everyone else joined doesn't mean this will happen. I'm sure this is just another joke MNIK pulled to show that everything has changed recently because of the noobs like yours truly.
I didn't say you punks were noobs.
Sorry for making you angry as so you would call us punks in that way, but you are on of the 'punks' who make smart remarks that help make these arguments longer in the beginning.

And we ARE still new compared to you. I recall these debates only started shortly after I came. And if you think my last sentence is saying that I'm the problem, go ahead and believe it. But I stand firm that the initiators of these topics like MNIK and SS01 should be the ones to make the change by stopping with these silly jokes. Then no-one would have to try to put out the discussion in the first place. Logic? :|
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.