12th Adventure - Crossing The Line

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

12th Adventure - Crossing The Line

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 pm

The Phaser pentalogy is now just a trilogy.

This is the final adventure of the Phaser Trilogy.
No boss battles this time around, though.
Just a storyline jumper. But do note it DOES have puzzles.
Just a small amount.
There is also a action chase scene. Involving you, running from a void field.

EDIT: Wow. No downloads. Not to sound selfish/rude, but that IS a little messed up. I don't blame you guys, though. I really, REALLY need to carefully think out my adventures more often. (Although it seems for this Secret Adventure of mine, I'm able to dish them out like pure hotcakes for some reason...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: 12th Adventure - Crossing The Line

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:09 pm

LexieTheFox wrote: EDIT: Wow. No downloads. Not to sound selfish/rude, but that IS a little messed up. I don't blame you guys, though. I really, REALLY need to carefully think out my adventures more often. (Although it seems for this Secret Adventure of mine, I'm able to dish them out like pure hotcakes for some reason...)
WAE is mostly dead at the moment. I'm one of the only people who are even slightly active, and I've been gone for the past week.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:54 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:
LexieTheFox wrote: EDIT: Wow. No downloads. Not to sound selfish/rude, but that IS a little messed up. I don't blame you guys, though. I really, REALLY need to carefully think out my adventures more often. (Although it seems for this Secret Adventure of mine, I'm able to dish them out like pure hotcakes for some reason...)
WAE is mostly dead at the moment. I'm one of the only people who are even slightly active, and I've been gone for the past week.
The others are you two, me, md, Yzfm and 2 or 3 more. Everyone else is interested in WA3 croud sourcing and off-topic. But RTWP is consistent. There are 12 people active in RTWP forums. And for 5 years, that forum has been progressing consistantly.
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 am

Blazeknight wrote:The others are you two, me, md, Yzfm and 2 or 3 more. Everyone else is interested in WA3 croud sourcing and off-topic. But RTWP is consistent. There are 12 people active in RTWP forums. And for 5 years, that forum has been progressing consistantly.
Wonderman and me are relatively active. I'll probably speed up a bit after the release of Amnesia, but I'm doing a lot of designing at the moment. :)