JA:HOTSP Alpha Testers-Any Takers?

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

JA:HOTSP Alpha Testers-Any Takers?

Post by Jutomi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:18 am

HELLO! :mrgreen:
Over-dramatic enterance? I don't think so.

I am bringing you this message on a certain planet involving sign aliens and this little guy with a purple hat named Loopdidoo!

Well, to be more specific, I've been working on, for approximately a month or so, a Wonderland Adventures custom adventure.

And, no, not like a one-level adventure. And, to be honest, not really a hubby adventure thing, per say, either.

It's more like a massive level with individual level-like parts that I call levels even though they are just sections.
Yeap.

Any how, I am asking if any body would like to alpha test this world, to see if I can improve on any thing-you know, move certain sections, balance them out, make them prettier(which I know for sure I will have to do eventually), add dialogue, fix dialogue, change dialogue, delete dialogue...
oh, and all so let me know if you want cheat-access keys for these levels, just to test later areas, too! :D

Currently there are approximately 38 "levels," about 60 actual sections, and... a bunch of dialoguey stuff.

Feel free to let me know if you do wish to alpha test this! It won't be as good, but, that's why it's in alpha-test.

P.S. This adventure... it's only approximately one quarter through with the main planet, just so you know. :lol:

Plus, if you do choose to alpha-test this, I want you to give me your complete, honest, most 100% opinion-unless it's downright rude, then I'd like you to make it slightly more appealing for my stomach to handle. :lol:

Oh! And, here are a few pictures to let you know what may be occuring!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:23 am

SURE!!!!!!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm

When would you like the first copy? :P

Asap, off chance?

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Just posting here to let you know this looks pretty cool. I think I'll wait for the finished product to play, though. ;)

Making an adventure of this scale is quite difficult and I speak from experience. Good luck with this! It's a big task but the result is very well worth it. :D
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Jutomi wrote:When would you like the first copy? :P

Asap, off chance?
SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 pm

All right! :lol:
I'll send you a private message with the current alpha mode thing.

All so, I'd like to mention that I blocked the one path off because it's full of stuff I use to cheat around levels so I can test new ones without having to play the whole adventure over and over and over again.

Plus, there's a small secret hiding in there...
so, I mean, you can look in the editor, and try and figure that out, but I suggest not doing it. :D

All so, there is a secret key, a secret gate, and a secret level in the second half of the first part of the first section-just so you know. :)
All of which are, in my playthroughs, possible to obtain and play. I hope you enjoy! :D

... Edit~: Well, okey, privatemessaging you the level does not seem to work... I hope sending my adventure on this will ;-;

... all right, my game won't upload.
Any suggestions on how I could possibly somehow fix something to upload this thing?

Edit1: All right, fixed it! Thank you, Sammy P, for telling me to zip this thing!
It was over 3.2Mb as is! :lol:
Edit2 Uh-oh... I think I made a mistake in giving a save with the keys and gloves and things availiable...
Oops. :lol:
Last edited by Jutomi on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:56 am

All right, I give up on trying to figure out just how I am supposed to add grow to my adventure.
My guess is that it's best to wait until the POTZ editor comes out.

So, my adventure will probably be stuck in alpha for a slight while. :roll:

P.S. ... I didn't exactly so much fix the fountain as break it ...
Sammy P, I hope you're ready for what's yet to come! :lol: