Wefight-The Video Game [V1.0.Birthday.0]

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

It's above you at the start of the level. Wait for the Paheet Ice Cream to bounce out of the room and jump on it to ride it upwards to the gem.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 pm

I actually was able to find it right after I posted! :lol: Anyways, now I'm in the level where the beamer is chasing you out of ikooky's lair. Is this one of the levels that doesn't have a gem in it?
Insert stupid jokes here.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm

DP. I completed Episode 3 now! Now time to restart episode 5.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

TP. I'm on the final level of Episode 5 but it's HARD! All of the enemies are ridicuously overpowered! Any tips anyone?
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm

QP. Meh, this is getting annoying, I'm just gonna quit. There wasn't anything else but a boss anyways.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Wait, you mean the Pickled Collection?
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Yes. What I did was avoid all the enemies except for the ones I HAD to kill.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Even though this won't be continued for a long time, I got an idea for my old Mutant Gardening Hose idea.

Sticks out of ground
Shoots a bunch of 5 mr v-cano 2.0 (or more
maybe 1000 hp
Micman27
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Micman27 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 pm

DP

Edited this so its like episodes 6.1, 6.2, etc.

Episode 6.1

Weapons:
LittleZbot: Golden Sword (again-ish)
MyNameIsKooky: Cherry Bomb
Nobody: Frog Teleport Cereal Box
Sammy_P (If he's going playable in this Episode): Machine Gun Bullets

1. Stage Fright and Sewers (PWNER) [PLOT: People start acting scared during the Teleportation Contest. MyNameIsKooky gets blamed for it, kicked out of the teleportation contest, and put in a cage. Once he escapes he lands in the sewers with PWNER and the Dark Creature-Which-Spits-Cold, an alternate form of the Bright Beast-That-Bites-HOt after going through an Opposite Device.]

2. Holes in the Stage (FearMaker Mini, Magic Doorknob) [PLOT: Nobody gets temporarily hypnotized and trades his powers for Teleportation with the Trader Against All. Sammy_P shoots up the stage with a machine gun, revealing the FearMaker Mini hidden underneath the stage. Duck Tape is needed to fix the stage, gotten from the Magic Doorknob. However, Sammy_P duck tapes MyNameIsKooky to the Enclosed INtstruction Guide, and Nobody has to find three mittens, five geese, and nine cream pies.]

3. Flea Land (Evil Mattress) [PLOT: The Very Scary Clown is discovered to have planted the FearMaker Mini, but he shrinks Nobody and Sammy_P, and they get trapped in Flea Land. When they escape they fight an Evil Mattress to get the Grow Ray it's gaurding. The Anti-Traded Powers bomb that turns Nobody's powers back to normal could be pushed slightly backwards in the plot to this level too.]

4. Paranoid Disturbing MyNameIsKooky (Doctor Bent, MyNameIsKooky) [LittleZbot finds and uses Mr. Pickles' stuff to pickle evil turtles, and defeats Doctor Bent. Nobody then comes and tells LittleZbot that Doctors Paranoid and Disturbing combined to become even stronger, then proceeded to effect MyNameIsKooky. LittleZbot has to find MyNameIsKooky and lower his HP so a Anti-Paranoid-and-Disturbing Bomb can be used.]

5. Paranoid Disturbing LittleZbot (Fiery Monster, Evil Label) [PLOT: LittleZbot becomes Paranoid and Disturbing, and the nearest Anti-Paranoid-and-Disturbing Bomb is in the Fiery Monster's territory.]

6. Rocket Toaster Ride {Very Scary Clown chase} [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky makes the Rocket Toaster and rushes to the Teleportation Contest stage, encountering the Very Scary Clown and giving chase so as to turn him in to the Teleportation Contest and not be kicked out anymore.]

7. Supper Mayo Broth (Doctor Rabbit (yes again), Bouncer, Royal Taste Tester, Royal Food Clown, Knight of Quiche, King of Quiche) [PLOT: A game glitch allows Nobody and MyNameIsKooky to retain their original powers AND Bacon Creation and Mattress Creation. A bigger game glitch turns Wefight into Supper Mayo Broth, and Nobody and MyNameIsKooky into Blue cheese and Mayo.]

8. Memory Ball Search [PLOT: Nobody and MyNameIsKooky suffer from Post-Supper Mayo Broth Memory loss. LittleZbot defeats WEFIGHT HATERS while looking for a Memory Ball.]

9. Bacon Mazes (Baconator) [MATTRESS CREATION LEVEL UP] [PLOT: Paranoidisturbing combines with a bunch of other Doctors and becomes overpowered. MyNameIsKooky suggests that a jelly donut is the first step to solving the problem, but then the Illusionist takes MyNameIsKooky and Nobody to the Bacon Mazes. Stinky Bacon Illusions first appearance, yay!]

Episode 6.2

Weapons:
LittleZbot: Shiny Golden Sword
MyNameIsKooky: Cherry Bomb Bunch
Nobody: Frog Teleport Cereal Box (again)
Sammy_P (If playable): Fiery Glasses

1. Battleship (Telepathic Target, Doctor Oh Maybe You Will Be Jealous) [PLOT: LittleZbot goes to the Bacon Mazes, only to be sent to the Pacific Ocean along with Nobody by a mysterious guy. MyNameIsKooky gives chase and lands on Doctor Oh Maybe You Will Be Jealous' battleship. LittleZbot and Nobody are there, but the Telepathic Target made Nobody evil.]

2. Earth Island (Stupid Bad Guy, NoNobody Bull, Mecha Nobody, Smart Bad Guy, [PLOT: It's nighttime. Nobody washes ashore on a large island and finds out about Mad Bomber Madeline and Not Very Mad but Still Crazy Bomber Bob from Smart and Stupid Bad Guy. However, Nobody accidentally hurts Stupid Bad Guy and a huge fight begins. NoNobody Bull becomes YesNobody Bull throuh reprogramming. Evil Pajamas and Evil Bahamas are new weak enemies.

3. Making Gigabyte [PLOT: LittleZbot and maxnick meet a new friend in Jeckens N., who was just hypnotized when he sent LittleZbot and Nobody to the ocean. The three of them proceed to become owners of a laboratory and create Gigabyte, a powerful robot.]

4. Bacon Mart, Sewers, Town [PLOT: Doctor Evil is making everything evil. MyNameIsKooky goes to Bacon Mart to level up his bacon mutation, but is flushed down the toilet and climbs out of the sewers.]

5. Earth Forest (Giant Spider (rematch?), Giant Flower, Giant Florist, Evil Santa) {Rock Monster Chase on YesNobody Bull} [PLOT: Nobody and YesNobody Bull enter a forest on Earth with various monsters within. Doctor Evil and Doctor Star Wars make things even more dangerous.]

6. Evil Inn (Evil Inn Owner) [PLOT: LittleZbot ends up sent from a pod to a strange Inn. MyNameIsKooky comes via one way portal.]

7. Bacon Mart Electric Room [PLOT: After shutting down the Inn, MyNameIsKooky and LittleZbot reenter Bacon Mart. MyNameIsKooky ends up seperated from LittleZbot in the Electric Room.]

8. UFO [Nobody, MyNameIsKooky, LittleZbot, and YesNobody Bull get captured by aliens, and confront Danny who has rejoined the bad guys. LittleZbot escapes, and MyNameIsKooky and Nobody also try to escape, ending up in the Treasure Room fighting various types of Evil Gem.]

9. bed grammer (dawctir strezzful, Big Evil Magnet) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky gets sucked out of the ship when the doors open. Nobody holds onto a pole, but is defeated by stress. Suddenly, a magnet comes and maikz da grammer bed.]

10. Return to Bacon Mart (Some Evil Dude, Doctor Clothes, Doctor Virus, Alien Leader Rematch, SUPER EVIL SAMMY_P) [BACON MUTATION LEVEL UP] [PLOT: Sammy_P accompanies MyNameIsKooky into Bacon Mart, and Level 2 Bacon Mutation is finally achieved.]

Episode 6.3

1. Jelly Donut (Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot, Evil Baker) [PLOT: Evil Star Wars makes buildings float up into space while MyNameIsKooky and Sammy_P look fo the Jelly Donut to defeat Doctor [Very Long Name]. Halfway through the search they encounter the Bright Beast in a volcano and finally defeat him. They also encounter the Evil Baker on a midair ship and fight him for the Jelly Donut. The Guide has also reformed by this point, but no one believes his story.]

2. Silver Potato of Paradox Planet (Mad Bomber Madeline, Not Very Mad But Still Crazy Bomber Bob, The Illusionist, EVIL SILVER POTATO GAURDING MONSTER LEADER) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky discovers that he owes Lopez a silver potato. However, the only silver potato is on Paradox Planet gaurded by EVIL SILVER POTATO GAURDING MONSTERS, who trap MyNameIsKooky and Nobody in a random dungeon where they fight several bad guys. After escaping, MyNameIsKooky (eventually) finds the silver potato, is reunited with Sammy_P, and has an EVIL SILVER POTATO GAURDING MONSTER showdown thing.]

3. Wedestroy Guys (MyGameWasCooking, Big-ShotBot, Slammy_P, gameman991, Ruby141, Slammy_Bro, Doctor Time) [PLOT: The guys from Wedestroy come to Wefight, and MyNameIsKooky and Sammy_P fight back, with occasional assistance from LittleZbot. Doctor Time and some Evil Clones also show up for a fight.]

4. Court Chaos (Death Star {Second Form = Doctor Star Wars}) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky and Sammy_P get on a ship and prepare to fight Doctor Star Wars' Death Star, but Sammy_P gets sucked into a black hole, leaving MyNameIsKooky to fight alone. Although successful, MyNameIsKooky briefly ends up floating in space with a balloon. Nobody is charged with attacking innocent bad guys by Doctor Annoying, and MyNameIsKooky ends up as Nobody's lawyer, with Doctor Lies as Doctor Accusing's lawyer, Lawyer Rabbit as judge, and Sammy_P and Danny on the jury. Sammy_P and the Doctors create chaos, and Doctor Accusing ends up sentenced to defeat.]

5. Dimension 10 And Beyond (Doctor Um..., Doctor Impatient, 5D DUDE, ThyNameIsKooky, Nobombdy, Doctor Blank, Evil Go Fish Player) [TELEPORTATION LEVEL UP] [PLOT: After leaving court, Nobody and MyNameIsKooky get inconveniently trapped in the 10th Dimension where they decide to look for a smashed eggbeater to defeat Doctor [Very Long Name]. MyNameIsKooky finds ThyNameIsKooky and discovers that the locals are getting trapped in metal spheres and carried off. MyNameIsKooky ends up accidentally punching ThyNameIsKooky, who then thinks MyNameIsKooky is evil. Some Dude defeats the Narrator and becomes Mr. iPhone, and Replacement Narrator is hired. (Note: You should probably fit all those events into the beginning of the level, or put them before it in the Hub or something.) MyNameIsKooky and Nobody enter the 5-D DUDE's lair to rescue the locals, but are under the effects of Doctor Um... and Doctor Impatient. After the two Doctors are defeated, Doctor Typos interferes with the plot, but is eventually forbidden from it by his master Captain Ow. Then the fight with the 5D DUDE actually starts. MyNameIsKooky levels up his teleportation, and accidentally uses it to send ThyNameIsKooky and himself to the 42nd dimension, where MyNameIsKooky fights ThyNameIsKooky and ThyNameIsKooky's Calculator Army. Meanwhile, at Nobody, several people crash through a wall, including Doctor Eggbeater, Nobombdy from Wedestroy, and Doctor Heavy. Nobody gets an idea from the Doctors and attempts to harness thier combined powers to get a smashed eggbeater, but Doctor Heavy somehow ends up trapped under frozen lava, which Nobody needs reverse gravity to get rid of. When MyNameIsKooky gets back, Nobody sends him away again to look for reverse gravity. Nobody ends up fighting Doctor Blank and an Evil Go Fish Player while waiting for MyNameIsKooky to get back. Meanwhile, MyNameIsKooky is in Dimension 14, using balloons to stop himself from falling into the sky. However, to harvest the gravity MyNameIsKooky needs to pay one 14D dollar for a pill. Finally, they get the smashed eggbeater and escape. However, Doctor Lies then turns into Doctor Truth who reveals that the Guide HAS reformed, only to get smashed by a meteorite. Then MyNameIsKooky rescues the Guide from the 10D lava which unfroze.]

6. A lake, a cabin, Hawaii! (Doctor Typos, Captain Ow, Danny Rematch) [PLOT: After a meeting with First Narrator, ThyNameIsKooky, and the Guide, Sammy_P (Or LittleZbot if Sammy_P isn't playable) goes looking for Doctor Typos and Captain Ow, only for his ship to end up at Hawaii somehow. After making his way through the dangers of Hawaii, he finds Doctor Typos, but Captain Ow gets away. After the Doctor Typos fight, he finds Captain Ow near a lake on Planet Wefight. He also fights Danny in a random cabin.]

7. Spooky Forest (Demon Cat, Demon Pants, Demon Dog, Demo Shirt, Demon Underdog, Demon Underpant, Demon Undershirt, Demon Boss, Mr. iPhone) [PLOT: Nobody, MyNameIsKooky, YesNobody Bull, ThyNameIsKooky, First Narrator, and the Enclosed Instruction Guide all go into the Spooky Forest to defeat Mr. iPhone. Along the way, Nobody and ThyNameIsKooky get attacked by Demons, and MyNameIsKooky and the Guide seperate from the rest of the group temporarily and make a Neutronic Scatterbomb in the Wefight Bomb Factory while aided by Blink. MyNameIsKooky combines the Jelly Donut, Smashed Eggbeater, and Neutronic Scatterbomb to make an invention that conveniently defeats Doctor [Very Long Name]. Then Mr. iPhone's lair is at last found, and MyNameIsKooky gets Voltage Powers from getting struck by lightning too many times.]
Every Ending Matters Demo 3 progress: 0%
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Micman27 wrote:episodes 6.1, 6.2, etc.
No. I wouldn't divide the episodes into multiple parts.
Micman27 wrote:Even though this won't be continued for a long time
I don't have any plans to continue this game.
Micman27
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Micman27 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 pm

I thought one time you were gonna let Nobody continue.
Every Ending Matters Demo 3 progress: 0%
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 am

Micman27 wrote:I thought one time you were gonna let Nobody continue.
I think he's either uninterested or forgot. Or something.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 pm

WOOOOOO!

I just got to beat the April Fool's Day Uber Level and then its the Omega Level!
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:35 pm

I BEAT THE OMEGA LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

TP

Found a way to shave off 4 levels of Episode 6. (how abouta level designing contest?)
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Sammy_P wrote:TP

Found a way to shave off 4 levels of Episode 6. (how abouta level designing contest?)
I hope it's by merging, not reckless deletion. And are my suspiscions about the Omega Prize being a LE correct???
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Nobody wrote:

I hope it's by merging, not reckless deletion. And are my suspiscions about the Omega Prize being a LE correct???
No, but it's close.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Nobody wrote:

I hope it's by merging, not reckless deletion.
Merging.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:28 pm

(oh, and can I show a picture of the omega level?)
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Sammy_P wrote:(oh, and can I show a picture of the omega level?)
I'd rather you don't.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

K.

Here's me messing around.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PIE, YOU BIRD!"
Attachments
screenshot102.png
screenshot102.png (5.7 KiB) Viewed 2550 times
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:32 pm

reasons for a 5.4 right here:

also when you leave an episode on wimp or punk mode, it becomes normal again
Attachments
screenshot103.png
screenshot103.png (9.61 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 am

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 am

I JUST BEAT THE OMEGA LEVEL!

Mainly because I didn't want to be bested by Sammy_P. [INSERT WEEKLY SHOT REPLACEMENT HERE]

Also, I seem to have forgotten the method to get the prize in the last two minutes, so I'm off to go beat it again.

EDIT: I JUST BEAT THE OMEGA LEVEL AGAIN!

Now I know what to do.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I seem to have backed-up the Episode 7 level list.

1. LittleZbot's House [PLOT: LittleZbot finally gets back home and invites MyNameIsKooky and Nobody as well. While he waits for them, he takes his green lightsaber and defeats some test dummies to regain his Jedi skills. When MyNameIsKooky and Nobody arrive they explain that they need even better weapons, and LittleZbot tells them they can have whatever they want from the garden if they help with the enemies infesting it.]A good use for Evil Toaster 2 music here.

1 and 2 should be combined.

2. LittleZbot's Vegetable Garden [PLOT: Nobody and MyNameIsKooky head into the vegetable garden and defeat the various bad guys within. MyNameIsKooky is separated from Nobody over the course of the level. At the end of the level Nobody and LittleZbot are captured and sent to the Pacific Ocean by a mysterious guy.] Evil Toaster 2 music should also be good here.
3. In the Ocean (Shark Underwater Chase Scene)
4. Earth Battleship (Telepathic Target, Doctor Oh Maybe You Will Be Jealous) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky landed in a battleship on Earth trying to get to his friends. Nobody and LittleZbot came, but Nobody was evil due to being under the control of the telepathic target. Meanwhile, the Illusionist starts making his stinky bacon illusions.]
5. Earth Island (Stupid Bad Guy, NoNobody Bull, Mecha Nobody, Smart Bad Guy) [PLOT: Night falls, and Stupid Bad Guy and Smart Bad Guy come to tell Nobody about Mad Bomber Madeline and Not Very Mad But Still Crazy Bomber Bob who want to blow up Earth. Nobody accidentally hurts Stupid Bad Guy however, and a fight ensues. I suggest having 5 Button Game levels spread across the next few levels on Earth, and maybe this one.]

5, 6, 10, and 13 should be combined?

6. Repairing YesNobody Bull (Evil Pajamas, Evil Bahamas, Evil MAH LLAMAS, Doctor Bahamas, Doctor MAH LLAMAS)
7. Making Gigabyte (Break level with LittleZbot) [PLOT: LittleZbot goes into a portal on the Battleship and ends up on a foreign planet. Along with the guy who sent him to Earth, who was apparently just hypnotized and a nice guy named Jeckens N., as well as maxnick, he creates a robot named Gigabyte.]
8. Bacon Mart, Sewers, Town [PLOT: Doctor Evil is making everything evil. MyNameIsKooky goes to Bacon Mart to level up his bacon mutation, but is flushed down the toilet and climbs out of the sewers.]
9. Underground [PLOT: It's that thingy.]
10. Earth Forest (Giant Spider, Giant Flower, Giant Florist) [PLOT: Nobody hops on the newly repaired YesNobody Bull and goes into a dark forest. Meanwhile, the Telepathic Target is revived and sends a telepathic message for Danny to rejoin the bad guys.]
11. Evil Inn (Evil Inn Owner) [PLOT: LittleZbot ends up sent from a pod to a strange Inn. MyNameIsKooky comes via one way portal.]
12. Doctor Star Wars' First Attack [PLOT: The Inn explodes and MyNameIsKooky and LittleZbot get sent back to Bacon Mart, which is apparently Doctor Star Wars' first target.]
13. Still in the Forest (Evil Santa) [PLOT: YesNobody Bull is chased by a rock monster. When Doctor Star Wars and Doctor Evil do a double attack on the Earth Forest, Nobody has to fight the GOOD GUYS from Star Wars as well as Santa Claus.]
14. Bacon Mart Electric Room
15. LittleZbot Escapes [PLOT: Nobody, LittleZbot, MyNameIsKooky, and YesNobody Bull are captured by aliens commmanded by Danny, who has rejoined the bad guys.]

Combine 15 and 16.

16. The Others try to Escape (Evil Diamonds) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky finds the jelly donut again and attempts an escape along with Nobody. However, the things Doctor Evil are making evil, along with the aliens themselves, are everywhere, and they end up in the UFO's treasure room.]
17. CFO (Evil Molder, CFO) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky starts playing ToonTown, giving the Evil Gems an opportunity to defeat him]
18. Elevator (Evil Gems) [PLOT: Meanwhile, the Gems make a crucial mistake. They chase Nobody into the elevator and press the 100 button, giving them plenty of time to defeat MyNameIsKooky, only they're in the elevator too. This could be a timed boss in an enclosed space.]
19. bed grammer (dawctir strezzful, Big Evil Magnet) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky gets sucked out of the ship when the doors open. Nobody holds onto a pole, but is defeated by stress. Suddenly, a magnet comes and maikz da grammer bed.]
20. Blues Clues (Giant Yellow Tumbler) [PLOT: Blues Clues is real, and so are computer game elements. Danny is in Blues Clues watching the Clyde Show. This is good for recycling Cartoon WA and CFO enemies, as well as the Tumblers.]
21. Return to Bacon Mart (Some Evil Dude, Doctor Clothes, Doctor Virus, Alien Leader, SUPER EVIL SAMMY_P) [PLOT: MyNameIsKooky returns to Bacon Mart, and levels up his Bacon Mutation so he can MAKE bacon.]

(i guess this then makes my idea for like 6.1, 6.2 etc makes 6.1 episode 6)[/b]
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 pm

DP.

I got Episode 7 to 16 levels by merging and slight editing.

Nobody, I'll PM it to ya.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Eh, that's outdated. The current Episode 6 contains that version of Episode 7.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 am

Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 pm

did it before you
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm