NEW DREAM TOPIC (NFG)

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

NEW DREAM TOPIC (NFG)

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 pm

See title.
Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: for some reason last night i dream that stinky was using nuclear weapons on chickens
tyteen4a03 The Mongoose-diot: XD
Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: too much WA and CI3
Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: yes lol
Qloof - re-added quote minus ^_^ part, sorry about that
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Stinky would'nt need a bazooka.That's what pow is for. :lol:
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Well.
The scariest dream I've ever had isn't scary at all. But I had just learned about cell phones and my grandpa going deaf in one ear. So my dream was I was playing with this talking cell phone, and it was plugged into the wall. I was pressing random buttons and it was like "no! stop!" and I didn't stop so it made me unable to talk (i confused mute and deaf back then). So then people came in the room and they unplugged the phone and I was like "OMG THANK YOU SO MUC--" and it plugged itself back in and I couldn't talk.

the end
she/her | Sayori#2285
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Deeman wrote:Mods, Please lock this. The old ... topic will return soon.
:lol: No kidding, nothing wrong with making a new dream topic.

However, I think there are 2 things wrong with the first post:

1. The rubbish "Skype quote" which doesn't make any sense. Patrick also said something about it before: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... c&start=10

2. Still talking about ^_^ and Kacpero in a bad way, both in the first post and in the poll.

So I would like to suggest: Mods please remove the poll, and change the first post in nothing but: "See title".
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 pm

*Agrees with marinus*
*Gives shotguns to mods*
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Mods r gonna shot that bad option out, or kill the entire poll thing.
And tyteen said 'lol' - "laugh-out-loud", with was not really nice, good job on doing this for tyteen, deeman. :W
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

I had a dream where I got messages by Wii...

FROM NO ONE AT ALL.
:D
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Your Wii is bored.It wants to talk to you.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Well I remember this dream. There was this game (not video game) where I have to walk up a tall dark tower and get to the top to win. So I started climbing up the tower and seeing interiors of rooms of random houses at night and no lights were on. There were supposed to be stairs connected to the rooms to climb the tower. Eventually I came to this spot of the tower where it didn't really look like I was in a tower. It was MY WHOLE HOUSE INTERIOR. Same than always it was at night with no lights on. But in my room there was daylight. And the basement had switched on lights. The basement is where it got interesting. (In the real world, We have a TV in our basement) I saw the TV turned off and after a few seconds it turned on to a frozen, muted, glitched screen. I went back up from the basement and looked around a bit more, then I went back downstairs. I heard sounds of my de-humidifier and laundry dryer in the basement. (In the real world we have those downstairs) I went down to the laundry room and it looked different and messy with random mechanical parts. The laundry dryer looked broken also. That's where it ended.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Emerald141 wrote:"^_^AKAKapero is trying to hack your computer. Allow it? Y/N"

Dude, you've really gotta let that one go. Might I ask, what is the point of continually flaming ^_^ by that reasoning?

I know that I did the exact same thing once, but now I realize that what I did was wrong. You should at least make an effort to see it that way.
DUDE, READ THE PL- I MEAN QUOTE. IT SAYS:
[10:00:33 AM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: Then there was a Windows 7 fail where it think ^_^ = kacpero
[10:01:55 AM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: it said "^_^ is trying to hack your computer. Allow it? Y/N"
Important stuff in bold.
BTW, that was a dream caused by yesterday's argument.
@Marinus, I don't understand how the skype quote is nonsense.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 pm

I believe you made that up.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Please explain what you mean.
If you understand what i'm saying, then thank you.
If you are saying that it wasn't in the skype quote, or that the quote never happened, ask ~Xpr'd~ or tyteen.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Even if it was in the Skype quote and your dream, it was influenced by your brain, which means Emerald has a very solid point.

I'm going to do what Marinus said and remove the poll, because this is getting out of hand (the topic, that is).
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm

*takes shotgun back* :lol:
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Q!!!!!
[3:46:06 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: *facepalm*
[3:46:13 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: no u
[3:46:39 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: My brain cannot think rationally while i am asleep
[3:46:59 PM] JakeTheRabbit: maybe you should be a little more MMMMMMMMMMMmmmm richer!
[3:47:15 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: ^_^ was offended by it, he asked me to delete it, and it's still getting out of hand (no I don't think it's your fault that you dreamt about it but still)
[3:47:34 PM | Edited 3:47:46 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: just like the voice in my head cannot when i am awake
[3:47:37 PM] JakeTheRabbit: brb
[3:48:53 PM | Edited 3:48:57 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: and you people need to learn to read
[3:49:21 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: and you need to learn to not post stuff like that because it can offend people
[3:49:25 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: if anything, microsoft should be offended
[3:49:46 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: wat
[3:50:21 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: the only rational thing i can find in that dream is how much i dislike windows 7
[3:50:38 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: > windows 7 being bad
> rational

pick one *shot badly*
[3:50:49 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: jk jk
[3:50:50 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: lol
[3:50:58 PM] 'a'a: epic @ stinky head
[3:51:07 PM] 'a'a: but now I gtb
[3:51:34 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: and it was saying how fail it is by it thinking that ^_^ = kacpero
[3:51:40 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: @yuv, bai
[3:52:02 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: @yuv; bai

@deeman; I didn't delete it because of that, I deleted it because ^_^ was offended by it
[3:52:59 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: ik but i dont understand, when i put it to that interpretation, how it offends ^_^
[3:53:27 PM] Kyuu the Wolf: oic
[3:54:44 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: and what was wrong with quote
[3:54:59 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: it give evedence to what i meant by it
[3:55:19 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: you could have just delete'd that part of it
[3:55:36 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: now the topic haz no meaning
[3:55:47 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: i want it gone and new one
[3:56:06 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: start over with no deram with ^_^ hacking
This quote explains all. READ IT.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Qloof234 wrote:*deletes poll*
DEEMAN223344 wrote:[3:55:36 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: now the topic haz no meaning
[3:55:47 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: i want it gone and new one
[3:56:06 PM] Crystalised DEEPARAEVILAMAN: start over with no deram with ^_^ hacking
[/quote]

erm...
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Deeman, you may ignore my most important thing, that you still was talking bad about other people, but fortunately Emerald, ^_^, and Qloof didn't.

Qloof thanks for changing it! :D

About the other point; the skype quotes, and why it's nonsense, or wrong to post them:

1. This forum is to write your own words, and if needed, to quote someone else's words which are also on this forum. But not to quote things from somewhere else without you give a very good reason for that.

2. And definitely not if you quote a private chat without the other persons permissions.

3. If you quote someone we don't know, doesn't make any sense, so it's nonsense. If I read correct, there are 4 people talking and the only username we can recognize is Evil Deeman.

4. About 90% (just a guess) of your last quote is posting times, and stupid unnecessary long usernames, and other useless information, which means that only 10% is, what people said.

So you used 10 times as much space for no reason, which is quite annoying for the other people to read.

5. That 10% people wrote doesn't make any sense to me. It also starts with: "Q!!!" and Evil Deeman saying: "*facepalm*" which is completely nonsense to me. Does it make sense to someone else?

6. That 10% is full of typo's and errors, or unclear things, (because it's a fast chat) so it's even more annoying to read for other people.
Deeman wrote:This quote explains all. READ IT.
The quote is just a mess, and explains nothing. Also I see no reason for writing the words "Read it" all in CAPS. But don't worry, we (at least I think "we", otherwise read "I") don't expect an explanation. All we expect from you is:

- that you stop talking in a bad way to, or about other forum members.
- that you never, ever mention the name Kacpero again.
- that, if you want to say, or explain something, that you do that as clear as possible in your own words, without posting silly, messy quotes with 90% of useless information.
- that, if you're not able to do so, that you leave Earth for several thousand of lightyears, going back to the Deeman planet, so that you're not bothering other people on this forum anymore.
- that, if you are going to respond on this post, that you respond on every single point of it, and not respond on only one point, and simply ignore the other 90%. Or don't respond at all.

And last but not least: It may be clear that I'm quite tired of your behaviour the last days or weeks. Maybe you remember that Billy Bob made a post, a while ago, with quotes of spammy posts of someone else. (not to mention the other forum member's name who made the spammy posts here) So, if you keep going on making me tired, I might go search for every Deeman or Duncan post where's something wrong in my opinion, and quote all of them, not only once, but every time you're talking that way. So I suggest you keep very quiet from now on!

Thanks in advance. :)
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

You obviosly don't understand anything about what the quote said.
also i would have deleted the quote anyway, but patrick resorted to a STUPID idea. we all agree that not being able to edit posts will just cause spam.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 am

You obviously don't know what the word "obviously" means. You even don't know how to spell it. You also obviously haven't enough brain to understand that I was talking about the quotes in this topic in the first place, and your STUPID brain is also obviously not able to figure out that it's a STUPID idea to call Patrick's idea STUPID.

The way you are acting today makes me think that you are such a pathetic person, that you even don't have any idea how pathetic you are.

If you really have something interesting to say, then please say it, but if you only can talk nonsense, calling other people stupid, and expecting that what you think is obvious to other people, then please shut up, grow up, learn, and after you learned you can come back.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:38 am

:roll:

This is worse than you were to me.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 am

BB, are you talking to me?

In that case, I'm not sure if that's true. But if it is, then perhaps Deeman is acting worse then you were. :wink:

Honestly I don't want to talk again about the bad things between you and me several weeks ago, but if you want to......
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 am

I just noticed a very big lie!
Deeman the liar wrote:we all agree that not being able to edit posts will just cause spam.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 am

Marinus wrote:BB, are you talking to me?

In that case, I'm not sure if that's true. But if it is, then perhaps Deeman223344 is acting worse then you were.
Except what you said was worse than what we did. In Deeman223344's case, I believe you said it yourself: Meanness is worse than Spam. And in my case, to me what I did wasn't bad at all. Because I certainly wasn't trying to do anything bad.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 am

Marinus wrote:your STUPID brain
Oh my.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:02 am

BB, if you have nothing to say but that I'm bad, without any good argument, then I think you'd better stay away for a while from this case, until this case is solved. If there are problems between people on this forum, then usually you are not the one who solves them. No offense though.

Nobody, exactly the response anyone would expect from you. :lol:
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am

I'm seriously going to lock this if we can't get over what deeman posted.
Let's just let it go and use this as a dream topic. ._.
she/her | Sayori#2285
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 am

Yes. Let's stay on topic. This topic shall not be de-railed like the pirate one
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 am

Grae, I agree.

I think it's best to lock this topic, and if someone else wants to continue talking about dreams, then he/she can make a new topic about it.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 am

Marinus wrote:I think it's best to lock this topic, and if someone else wants to continue talking about dreams, then he/she can make a new topic about it.
Surely it would be better just to keep this open to talk about dreams but not talk about anything off-topic?