wefight-WITH STATUS POLL

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Do you read/play wefight?

I read and post in wefight.
18%
I post in wefight without actually reading other people's posts.
5%
I enjoy reading other people's posts, but don't really post in wefight that much.
39%
I'm not really interested in it and/or can't keep up with the plot.
37%

Total votes: 38
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 am

A Tactical Nuke falls from the sky and deals 1,000,000 damage to everything in a 1,000,000-mile radius. Only Yot Yot5, ROPRBWF, Wonderman, and Lexie survive because they happened to be eating Tactical Nuke's worst enemy: CHEESE.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:31 am

LexieTheFox spits out her cheese and looks at the destruction.
"WOW! How are we going to go buy nachos now?! The store got obliterated!" LexieTheFox says, which is the total opposite of what everyone else expected her to say. Everyone else takes 5000 Damage! Everyone else faints!
Everyone else revives instantly and decides to fly off to jupiter, his home planet.
DUNNN DUNNN BADUUUUMMMMMMMMM
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 pm

ROPRBWF uses his OPP to spawn a nacho store for Lexie then flies off to live in the sun to STOP INTERACTING WITH THINGS
ROPRBWF dosen't get hurt or die and builds a ROP house using his OPP.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Wonderman, disappointed at WM19Arrow, walks over to the crisp and punches it. Crisp is defeated! Suddenly Wonderpman, who is evil, goes out from behind them on their way to Jupiter and starts eating cheese!

Wonderman says: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU'RE EATING ALL THE CHEESE!"
Wonderpman replies, grinning: "Yes I am Nom nom nom."
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm

LexieTheSun flies back and wonders why no one is having a Cake party. When suddenly she realizes. It isn't her birthday!
LexieTheFox suddenly decides to start arming herself with cakes. After all. Cakes ARE the best weapon of them all. Right. ...Right?
Rawr.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 am

False, it's cheese, and Wonderpman has just eaten the last bite! Now Wonderman is powerless, because his cheese supply was the only weapon he brought with him!

Everyone except RORBWF, who was somewhere else, lands on Jupiter and discover that not only there's no oxygen to breathe here, (somehow Lexie found a secret stash in case of outer-space emergencies in her mobile floating space-proof nacho store, but it ran out when about half a dozen people were using it all at once) but also, the planet's outer layers are made of gas and the We-fighters are drawn by Jupiter's massive gravity towards the hot core.

DUN DUN DUN!

Meanwhile, RORBWF the God is walking on the sun, trying to enjoy his very temporary solitude.
He walks into a sun-storm building, looking for a washroom to wash off the filth on his shirt from the Army's attack in the park back on Planet We-Fight. He is irritated that the floor is too hot for comfort and uses his cell phone to call and complain to Sun Heating Inc in the sun's core that their heating is up too high and would they PLEASE turn it down.
RORBWF keeps forgetting about his new own strength, and he yells so loudly at the Sun Complaint Manager that her eardrums burst. The SCM loses 30 HP! 70 HP left!
Hearing no response from the manager after his sonic-boom speech, RORBWF scowls and hangs up. He goes to the washroom, washes off the filth, and flies at the speed of ultra-awesomesauce over to Jupiter to go where the action is.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:13 am

LexieTheFox suddenly gets the urge to go dance! But instead she flies off into space and break dances with zero gravity! Woohoo!
Woohoo decides to break dance with Lexie. But Woohoo realizes he cannot break the laws of nature like Lexie can. So he plummets to earth.
Woohoo took 50 damage! 150 HP remaining!
Rawr.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 am

Wonderman has no idea who Woohoo or Zero Gravity are, or why Lexie would want to dance with non-living semi-abstract entities, but notices that she escaped Jupiter's gravitational pull by dancing out and copies her movement. Yotyot5 does the same.

Unfortunately for the other two, YotYod5 and Wonderpman were in the middle of having a random staring contest, and didn't notice the other quietly abandoning their evil counterparts. YotYod5 remembers he can teleport but accidentally teleports into the washroom at The Sun Inc. Building and burns to defeat because he is not Really-Overpowered.

Wonderpman starts getting fried as well by Jupiter's nearing core of molten doom and turns into a Gooey Mess. The Gooey Mess, being a liquid version of the defeated Wonderpman, has more powers and teleports to Pluto, which is actually solid but also very cold. Gooey Mess reforms into Wonderpspam, who is a weird mutant with strange powers who remembers a past life as a clone of Wonderman. He begins plotting an unnecessarily complicated plan to kill his original self.

Wonderman, YotYot5, and Lexie have been abandoned by the evil clones or twins or whatever AND the two entities. They are freezing, can't breathe, and soon their blood will begin to boil and cause permanent brain damage unless they find a solution fast. YotYot5 shouts "Hey Lexie, you have cakes, right? We can make a bubble shield with those!" But space being a vacuum, Lexie hears zilch. Conveniently, she had the same idea and the three fighters are safe - for now.

PART I ENDS, PART II BEGINS
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 am

LexieTheFox opens up her 3X3 Crafting Grid Crafting Table. She crafts three BUBBLE SHIELDS. Descriptioned : The Cake wasn't a lie. It was just baked into a shield via a deep fat fryer.
Lexie Equips one and throws the other two to Wonderman and yotyot5.
LexieTheFox decides to air swim to mars to see if there are any breakdancing martians there.
Rawr.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Space gets more realistic every single time...
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm

ROPRBWF, after remembering that he didn't want to interact with the plot for the same reason that when you play video games you aren't able to beat the game by pressing the A button once, goes back into the sun.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Wonderman notices Wonderpspam fly by and says "We've got trouble!" YotYot5 grabs Lexie and tugs her away from the Martians! Tugging causes strain! Lexie loses 10 HP! Martians hate being interrupted! Martians lose 2,500 HP! Martians have 2,500 HP left! They fly away!
They bubble-shield fly away from Wonderpspam, who is following out his very complex plan to kill his original with a washing machine, yellow gloves, and a pair of maracas. Will Wonderpspam succeed, after he figures out how to turn it on?

The trio flies past Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto and soon out of the Milky Way altogether. They reach the Awesome galaxy and decided to enter and figure out how to be awesome enough to defeat a man armed with a washing machine. YotYot5 points out a Tactical Nuke sun, Wonderman points out a dryer machine solar system, and Lexie points out a sign.

The Sign says, "The Awesomesauce Cheese Galaxy this way - we have five planets you can get yourself killed on!"

YotYot5 grins and says, "Awesomesauce!"

The Sign continues, "Our sun is nice and toasty; it is a medium-sized star. We have three planets each having world wars - the Video Game planet for those who are good with guns, the cartoon planet for those who are good animators, and the Cheese-Bot planet for those who have visited the Planet of the Z-Bots. We also have a smaller planet inhabited by peaceful snowflake-fractal-shaped ice warfs."

Wonderman points out, "Wait, how can the sign TALK?"
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Lexie stops pointing at the sign and decides to FLYYY. But falls as she forgot her laws of gravity were changed.
"Simple, the sign can talk due to being a SPY." Lexie says. Just then, Lexie runs up to the sign and KICKS IT!
Spy Sign took 5 damage! 195 HP remaining!
Rawr.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:49 am

Wonderman says, "Wait, the sign is spying on us? That means Wonderpspam put it here, because he's the only enemy besides this sign that is not defeated and currently active. Anyways, let's get rid of it here and now." Wonderman deals a triple-Decker cheesecake kick to the spy sign.

"NOOOOO!!!" shouts the sign. The Spy Sign loses 150 HP! 45 HP left!

YotYot5 helps with a double whammy punch and the spy sign is history.
Spy Sign has 0 HP! Spy sign is defeated!

Lexie says, "So, who wants to go to the Awesome Universe- erm, solar system?"

"Me," says Wonderman.
"Me," says YotYot5.
"Me," says Lexie, although really she didn't need to.

They go to the Awesome universe (no wait, it's a solar system,) bracing

themselves for an epic battle with Cheese-Bots, cartoons, tanks, and

turrets, an almost infinite supply of Gouda, and most importantly,

Wonderpspam, who Wonderman knew was still out there and had a bad

feeling about.

By the way, in the Awesome Solar System,

Sorry, your internet connection has been destroyed

all sentences are broken into lines with spaces in between them like a

play script.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Wonderman revives We-fight! We-fight has 1000 HP!
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 am

Yot Yot5 creates a falling piano above We-fight!

WILL WE-FIGHT DODGE THE PIANO???
CAN YOT YOT5 DEFEAT HIS ENEMIES???
FIND OUT TOMMOROW IN THE EXCITING FINALE: WE-FIGHT'S FINEST HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Wefight says "Luckily I don't have a piano over me."

Nobody is a purist.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 am

yot yot5 wrote:Yot Yot5 creates a falling piano above We-fight!

WILL WE-FIGHT DODGE THE PIANO???
CAN YOT YOT5 DEFEAT HIS ENEMIES???
FIND OUT TOMMOROW IN THE EXCITING FINALE: WE-FIGHT'S FINEST HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yup, that was epic.

Wonderman creates Wonderman109 and 109. 109 becomes a number, thus out of the plot, while Wonderman109 just stays there in space randomly. LET'S GET THE PLOT MOVING ALONG, PEOPLE!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 am

Wonderman is disappointed at the collapse of the new We-Fight and the lack of attention it's getting. Wonderman loses 10 HP!
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 am

Legends of Arthion steps on Wefight's throat and slowly crushes it into the ground.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 am

All the pianos finally collapse on Wefight after disappearing into space forever.

Wefight accidentally walks into a volcano.

wefight dies

or something

i dont even know anymore
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Garirry comes here to revive this topic

He claims he doesn't know why he's doing it

Garirry doesn't know how to play this game

He thinks he's doing it right
SearchForReality
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by SearchForReality » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 am

ahh you created a zombie

ZombWeFight spawns and attacks garirry! 20 HP lost! garirry has 80 HP left!
PMs and emails closed until further notice.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am

Garirry used the NMWTL Full Restore!

He reads the meaning of NMWTL: "No matter what the limit is"

Garirry gets unlimited HP!

Garirry used insults!

Zombie was offended and cried so much it exploded and died!
SearchForReality
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by SearchForReality » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 am

SFR uses reality to remove garirry's infinity! Reason: Breaks WeFight expectations.
PMs and emails closed until further notice.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:13 am

Garirry ignores that and continues his journey!

Toony showed up out of nowhere with a Spamming Machine Gun!

He decided to DESTROY the PCPuzzle forum with it.

Emerald shows up and starts reading Garirry the book of rules because he hates huge capital red characters!
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:40 am

Okay, Wefight dies. The end.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 am

It was already dead. You kept eating what's left.

(we had already finished wefight on epigam anyways)
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:02 am

^ One of the reasons I stopped posting on Wefight, it was poorly constructed in terms of telling people when it updated, too random, and technically speaking was a roleplay of sorts filled with self insertion, of all the roleplay's I've ever had, communication being a problem killed the victimized RPs and technically speaking the fact it continued on epigam without a single word is just more proof.

... i apologize if i sound a little cranky its because i actually am, more problems occured earlier today and recently in the last few hours of the same reasons I stated above.

I am in no way personally attacking any of you to specify, but by all means wefight /was/ a roleplay in how it went out, which can count as a game, and communication was a major problem because it wasn't tooken seriously at all.

... once again, I apologize for any offense and take full responsibility if I cause offense, with how irritable ive been for the past few hours i have to take a few steps to try to ensure i dont accidentally land a bomb of hate onto anyone by accident.
Rawr.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:44 am

Okay, I'm not sure what happened here, but the thread seems to have gone off the rails somewhere. I didn't bother locking it when it popped up again, figuring that so long as it didn't turn into an argument, things would be fine.

Having said that, I think it'd be prudent to nip it in the bud before anything worse happens. Locked.