Facebook IDs

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Facebook IDs

Post by Blazeknight » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 am

Searched 4-5 pages here and didn't find a topic... Decided to make one. I'd like to connect with all of you on Facebook. If you don't mind, let's all share our facebook names here...

Here's mine: Blazian Varun
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 am

As my real name Neacsu(Neacşu) Alexandru...
I live a Wonderland adventure every day!
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am

Hi Mods... Just got this thought now, I think this topic fits more into 'Meet and Greet'. If you think so too, please move the topic, thank you
Happy to Help!

garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:52 pm

I used to have like 5 accounts or something. However, I closed all of them (permanently) and recently, I also deleted my main Facebook account. I really hate all my idiotic "school friends" and all the stupid **** they post or share. Also, now Facebook is trying to spy me and everyone can see the posts I simply looked at. This is pretty much what caused me to delete my Spambook account.

Also, no, this is better in the Off-Topic IMO.
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Blazeknight wrote:Hi Mods... Just got this thought now, I think this topic fits more into 'Meet and Greet'. If you think so too, please move the topic, thank you
Nah, this seems like it fits better in Off-Topic, but thanks for the suggestion. I'd rather not share my Facebook; not that it has anything to do with you guys, but I like to keep my real identity a fair distance away from my online identity. And as a note to you, Blaze, according to Facebook's name policy, you're not allowed to use fake names or false aliases. I'm perfectly fine with it, but you should watch out; some of my old accounts on Facebook when I used to RP (yes, I did RP on Facebook) were banned because I used the names of fictional characters.

I'd also just like to say that you really shouldn't share your Facebook here if it contains anything that wouldn't be appropriate for this forum (e.g. swearing, rude jokes/pictures, intense political discussion, etc.). Thanks.
she/her | Sayori#2285
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:07 pm

garirry wrote:I used to have like 5 accounts or something. However, I closed all of them (permanently) and recently, I also deleted my main Facebook account. I really hate all my idiotic "school friends" and all the stupid **** they post or share. Also, now Facebook is trying to spy me and everyone can see the posts I simply looked at. This is pretty much what caused me to delete my Spambook account.

Also, no, this is better in the Off-Topic IMO.
hey could you remove zbotprime and billybob's avatar off your twitter (you THIEF), that's not related but anyways

you should chill bruh
@stupid ****: dude no swearing!!! also it's called unfriending some people
also rude much

@spy: either you're paranoid or you Like™, Comment™ on, or Share™ every post you see
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Sammy_P wrote:hey could you remove zbotprime and billybob's avatar off your twitter (you THIEF), that's not related but anyways
Well, I was going to change my avatar and header eventually. Also, the avatar is actually Koopson's. I just thought it looked funny so I used it.
Sammy_P wrote:you should chill bruh
@stupid ****: dude no swearing!!! also it's called unfriending some people
also rude much
Sorry. I kept my Facebook only to talk to very few people very occasionally, however, I don't like anyone on there, so I might as well go away to Twitter.
Sammy_P wrote:@spy: either you're paranoid or you Like™, Comment™ on, or Share™ every post you see
I noticed that some groups have the "seen by" tab on every post. It shows my name on there. Or maybe you're right about me being paranoid.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I have an account, I made it so that I could play a game but the game has been removed now so I don't go on there anymore. :(

And no, I didn't add any friends on there, because I don't have any friends (or even know anyone) in real life. Except my parents, I added them. 8) :|

2800th post.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:25 am

~xpr'd~ wrote:
Blazeknight wrote:Hi Mods... Just got this thought now, I think this topic fits more into 'Meet and Greet'. If you think so too, please move the topic, thank you
And as a note to you, Blaze, according to Facebook's name policy, you're not allowed to use fake names or false aliases. I'm perfectly fine with it, but you should watch out;

I'd also just like to say that you really shouldn't share your Facebook here if it contains anything that wouldn't be appropriate for this forum (e.g. swearing, rude jokes/pictures, intense political discussion, etc.). Thanks.
No need to worry :D
Varun's my real name and I don't click 'like' for most things... So it should be fine
Happy to Help!

samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:40 pm

garirry wrote:I noticed that some groups have the "seen by" tab on every post. It shows my name on there. Or maybe you're right about me being paranoid.
How is that spying? That feature allows people to see who has read posts, and is highly useful for school projects. :P
anklejbiter
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anklejbiter » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm

AJ Tatum over here. Everywhere else, though, I will still be "Anklejbiter".
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007301627889
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:37 pm

While we do not currently have any rules against posting personal information, please remember that this forum is publicly accessible and is archived by various archiving projects such as archive.org. Would you like a random stranger on the internet to be able to see your Facebook content? What if they connected two and two together and ends up stalking you on your way home? This is very much a thing, and can land you in some very serious trouble.

Think twice before posting personal information in public. You never know when/how the information you share can be used against you.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:33 am

Don't forget if you gain any sort of popularity on the Internet (even if you don't, actually), someone may try to dox you using the little scraps of information that you published at one point in time, even if it's on a fairly small forum board like this.

Almost everything related to me accessible on the Internet is being "privated" at this current moment and I suggest everyone does the same. Naturally, there is no permanent cure to what you had already exposed (due to caching, etc.), but it's better to hide as much of your real life as possible (even if you don't mind at this moment being).
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:06 am

im coming for you gary
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:34 am

o noes my dank memes are being stolen